Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
:D So excited to see the skins for this contest ID Finally Earth flights turn cannot wait ouo
WHEEE IM JUST BOUNCING WITH EXCITEMENT OVER HERE. AND ENTRIES ALREADY WHEEEEEE THEY LOOK SO PRETTY
:D So excited to see the skins for this contest ID Finally Earth flights turn cannot wait ouo
WHEEE IM JUST BOUNCING WITH EXCITEMENT OVER HERE. AND ENTRIES ALREADY WHEEEEEE THEY LOOK SO PRETTY
vTHE CLAN OF HELLSYv
zUgpHtm.pngtumblr_inline_mt87z4oS7l1qin4e5.pngDurion.gif
@Ganymedian
A lapis lazuli skin would result in me either instantly bankrupting myself at the start of the festival or grinding coli forever.

I looooove lapis, but I cannot draw.
I cannot even color things very well.
@Ganymedian
A lapis lazuli skin would result in me either instantly bankrupting myself at the start of the festival or grinding coli forever.

I looooove lapis, but I cannot draw.
I cannot even color things very well.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
I don't think that just WIPs in the submissions thread should be allowed because that's kinda like reserving. That's just me though.
I don't think that just WIPs in the submissions thread should be allowed because that's kinda like reserving. That's just me though.
@therougecat That opal skin is FANTASTIC oh eeeee, the hints of opal are beautiful. My only wish is that the opal coloring took over the mane/tail poof, or even the whole end of the wing (the bat-like part after the feathers).

Seriously though, the bright hints among the rock is so good.
@therougecat That opal skin is FANTASTIC oh eeeee, the hints of opal are beautiful. My only wish is that the opal coloring took over the mane/tail poof, or even the whole end of the wing (the bat-like part after the feathers).

Seriously though, the bright hints among the rock is so good.
I would so totally try for this contest...if I could actually do rock textures and the like OTL I'll have to see if I can try something though, might even attempt a lapis lazuli skin if I can muster the effort.

I can see lots of snapper skins and guardian skins but not a lot of tundras, which is kinda sad but oh well! Plenty of great skins are definitely going to show up for this, which I am excited for >u
I would so totally try for this contest...if I could actually do rock textures and the like OTL I'll have to see if I can try something though, might even attempt a lapis lazuli skin if I can muster the effort.

I can see lots of snapper skins and guardian skins but not a lot of tundras, which is kinda sad but oh well! Plenty of great skins are definitely going to show up for this, which I am excited for >u
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@Ganymedian @Serpenthyne A lapis lazuli skin would be ever so awesome.

The only think that would make me happier would be a Tiger iron skin. Oh and I totally want to see someone make a skin based on a mechanical rockbreaker.

I am so totally excited about this contest. Odds are I'll will bankrupt my lair and grab all the skins.
@Ganymedian @Serpenthyne A lapis lazuli skin would be ever so awesome.

The only think that would make me happier would be a Tiger iron skin. Oh and I totally want to see someone make a skin based on a mechanical rockbreaker.

I am so totally excited about this contest. Odds are I'll will bankrupt my lair and grab all the skins.
@kanamine Thank you so much! If I get time I'll edit up an alternate version with a bit more opal to it :D

The rock/fossil geek within me is super excited to see all the rocky dragons in this contest, yee hee~
@kanamine Thank you so much! If I get time I'll edit up an alternate version with a bit more opal to it :D

The rock/fossil geek within me is super excited to see all the rocky dragons in this contest, yee hee~
fr_sig_1_pixel_by_therougecat-d6hxz92.png
When pinging me: remember to spell it 'rouge' and not 'rogue'!
@AriiKnave
Just wanted to let you know your skin isn't the correct size! It's suppose to be 350px by 350px, I think it's really pretty by the way, I'd hate to see it disqualified because of size! D:
@AriiKnave
Just wanted to let you know your skin isn't the correct size! It's suppose to be 350px by 350px, I think it's really pretty by the way, I'd hate to see it disqualified because of size! D:
tumblr_ocdn95b5fg1us53xfo2_500_by_foxtrot_2_2-db3usoz.png
Man oh man am I excited to see all the skins that will pop up! The Opal Skydancer one is especially a favorite of mine!!

[EDIT]: Some of my text got eaten up when I posted this so I'll type it up again!

@Slee That WIP is looking really swell! I can already tell that it's going to be quite the piece of eyecandy, ha ha!
Man oh man am I excited to see all the skins that will pop up! The Opal Skydancer one is especially a favorite of mine!!

[EDIT]: Some of my text got eaten up when I posted this so I'll type it up again!

@Slee That WIP is looking really swell! I can already tell that it's going to be quite the piece of eyecandy, ha ha!
w7Z8MA5.png
@Therougecat
@Ariiknave

Both of your skins are lovely.
@Therougecat
@Ariiknave

Both of your skins are lovely.
jEm2t96.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52