Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 216 217
@EisenDragoon Hi hi! (I've been a big fan for quite a while and only found your shop now!)

I would really like to purchase this accent please :3
@EisenDragoon Hi hi! (I've been a big fan for quite a while and only found your shop now!)

I would really like to purchase this accent please :3
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
ELWEhez.png
tinymush_commission_CROPPED.png
@EisenDragoon when will golden flecks be listed on ah again?
@EisenDragoon when will golden flecks be listed on ah again?
7NebxtL.jpg
@EisenDragoon Hi there! Could I buy a Freezing Fuel skin please? I'd pay with treasure ^^
@EisenDragoon Hi there! Could I buy a Freezing Fuel skin please? I'd pay with treasure ^^
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@EisenDragoon Hey! If you ever decide to come back I would very much appreciate a copy of Iri Feathers! I have gems if that is okay :D
@EisenDragoon Hey! If you ever decide to come back I would very much appreciate a copy of Iri Feathers! I have gems if that is okay :D
IT6Jenx.pngNOzEL0a.png
@EisenDragoon If you ever come back I'd love to snag a copy of Emperor of the Undead!
sorry for necro ;;;;;
@EisenDragoon If you ever come back I'd love to snag a copy of Emperor of the Undead!
sorry for necro ;;;;;
1CLMtep.png
Lana
23 l +2 FR
They / Them

swip.png
@EisenDragoon Could I buy an Accent: Fire Feathers (WC F) for treasure?
@EisenDragoon Could I buy an Accent: Fire Feathers (WC F) for treasure?
Headpiece-right-60x60.png » she/her
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
Webp.net-gifmaker_33.gif 68ljs1b.png
@EisenDragoon If you ever decide to return to this site, then I'd love to get my hands on a copy of Story Teller. I have a dragon that would look fantastic in it.
@EisenDragoon If you ever decide to return to this site, then I'd love to get my hands on a copy of Story Teller. I have a dragon that would look fantastic in it.
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@EisenDragoon

I'd love a copy of stride on wind!
@EisenDragoon

I'd love a copy of stride on wind!
DVcXRyP.png
Hey guys, I just wanted to give a shoutout to everyone who checks back here from time to time! This thread is a survivor.

Anyway, I've been away for a few years. Came to check in, and while I won't be able to handle individual requests for a while, I've tossed some of my skins up on the AH. I'll be looking to order others that have demand, so let me know what skins you'd like to see make a return!
Hey guys, I just wanted to give a shoutout to everyone who checks back here from time to time! This thread is a survivor.

Anyway, I've been away for a few years. Came to check in, and while I won't be able to handle individual requests for a while, I've tossed some of my skins up on the AH. I'll be looking to order others that have demand, so let me know what skins you'd like to see make a return!
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@EisenDragoon
I saw your skins on the AH. Welcome back! I personally would like to see many reprints and grabbed a few from the AH, not sure what I've missed. If you are still using your pinglist let me know and I will fill it out!

I am also a fan of your gore series, though I do not know if they can be reprinted, rules have been stricter since then
@EisenDragoon
I saw your skins on the AH. Welcome back! I personally would like to see many reprints and grabbed a few from the AH, not sure what I've missed. If you are still using your pinglist let me know and I will fill it out!

I am also a fan of your gore series, though I do not know if they can be reprinted, rules have been stricter since then
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 216 217