Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 216 217
@EisenDragoon

if/when you ever come back, i'd really like a copy of gold flecks, mechanical build - gold, starfall, and silver stars. good luck with whatever you're dealing with now!
@EisenDragoon

if/when you ever come back, i'd really like a copy of gold flecks, mechanical build - gold, starfall, and silver stars. good luck with whatever you're dealing with now!
@EisenDragoon

Do you think you'll ever reprint Emporer of the Undead? :o
@EisenDragoon

Do you think you'll ever reprint Emporer of the Undead? :o
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@EisenDragoon

Hello ! :D

Is it still possible to have the accent "Rise on Wind" ?
If possible, I will pay in Treasures!

Thank you very much, since the time I drool on your skins / accents and I have what it takes !! :D

Thanks you !
And so sorry, for the mistakes, English is not my Native Language :C
@EisenDragoon

Hello ! :D

Is it still possible to have the accent "Rise on Wind" ?
If possible, I will pay in Treasures!

Thank you very much, since the time I drool on your skins / accents and I have what it takes !! :D

Thanks you !
And so sorry, for the mistakes, English is not my Native Language :C
@EisenDragoon

If/when you ever come back, I'm interested in a Crawl from Graves.
@EisenDragoon

If/when you ever come back, I'm interested in a Crawl from Graves.
Limey/They/+3 Hours

Give Me a Like?

m59NfS2.png
@EisenDragoon

I'd love to have a copy of silver tread and lionel guards if you ever come back. Hope things are going well in you life.
@EisenDragoon

I'd love to have a copy of silver tread and lionel guards if you ever come back. Hope things are going well in you life.
FtEyaKW.png
@EisenDragoon is this a shop for selling? And if so, are skins being sold for the price plus the blueprint price, or just the base price? If so, i'd like to ask if you can put one of the Emperor of the Undead skins on hold for me! I should have the money for it soon, at the very latest next friday, but i'll probably have it before then.

Edit: sorry if youre not planning on visiting fr again, i didnt realize you had been offline so long
@EisenDragoon is this a shop for selling? And if so, are skins being sold for the price plus the blueprint price, or just the base price? If so, i'd like to ask if you can put one of the Emperor of the Undead skins on hold for me! I should have the money for it soon, at the very latest next friday, but i'll probably have it before then.

Edit: sorry if youre not planning on visiting fr again, i didnt realize you had been offline so long

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
@trissycat
@trissycat
Lichtdrache.gif
@EisenDragoon Hey! i want Custom colors for [item=Skin: Burning Circuit] ^^ <3 I want this one with these colors: [item=Accent: Iri Feathers]
@EisenDragoon

Hey! i want Custom colors for Skin: Burning Circuit ^^ <3

I want this one with these colors: Accent: Iri Feathers
NB43KMu.png
Anyway I can snag an Emperor of the undead for gems?
Anyway I can snag an Emperor of the undead for gems?
could i be pinged if you reprint Goldentech?
could i be pinged if you reprint Goldentech?
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 216 217