Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | owl's skin shop- wavecrest RB M
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
owl's skins & accents

» Don't send prepayment unless I have pinged you requesting it. Prepayment can be sent via one way CR or PM

»If you want to cancel the PA please just let me know! I will just keep relisting it to you otherwise

» If there is enough interest immediately after the release of a limited skin, I reserve the right to extend the run amount

» Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000

» Reselling is fine, however please don't resell public shelved skins and accents at a significant mark up as I reprint often. If you are seen consistently reselling at a significant mark up you will be blocked

Turn and Face Me | Cosy Companion

Eat the Sun | Living Fossils

owl's skins & accents

» Don't send prepayment unless I have pinged you requesting it. Prepayment can be sent via one way CR or PM

»If you want to cancel the PA please just let me know! I will just keep relisting it to you otherwise

» If there is enough interest immediately after the release of a limited skin, I reserve the right to extend the run amount

» Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000

» Reselling is fine, however please don't resell public shelved skins and accents at a significant mark up as I reprint often. If you are seen consistently reselling at a significant mark up you will be blocked

Turn and Face Me | Cosy Companion

Eat the Sun | Living Fossils

owleics.gif
[center][font=Constantia][b][size=6]currently printing[/size][/b][/font] ________________________ Nothing at the moment! Will be releasing this print limited recolour at some point soon [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/165b3a6a06bb675f7c050fc8ed8003e3/93dce9337a65084e-25/s1280x1920/d111b7b1d74b61bf72aeb9c12ae16e69e9c99d6a.png[/img]
currently printing

Nothing at the moment! Will be releasing this print limited recolour at some point soon

d111b7b1d74b61bf72aeb9c12ae16e69e9c99d6a.png
owleics.gif
customs

recolours

» recolours of public umas are 2kg + blueprints
» OPEN

» If possible I would like an artist copy and would like to keep one copy per five printed! If you just print one I reserve the right to print an artist copy for myself

» If you're interested, just send me a PM or post in the thread and inquire

» I reserve the right to refuse an order if I don't feel like I can properly execute the recolour

» Recolours are not available for private customs unless you're the commissioner

I do not intend to offer custom skins and accents any time in the near future, sorry!

I am also potentially open to public recolours! That means you will be paying a discounted price for a custom that I will release a public run of. I am new to skin making and customs so the exact details will have to be negotiated via PM.

I have probably forgotten something so if you have any questions please ask away!
customs

recolours

» recolours of public umas are 2kg + blueprints
» OPEN

» If possible I would like an artist copy and would like to keep one copy per five printed! If you just print one I reserve the right to print an artist copy for myself

» If you're interested, just send me a PM or post in the thread and inquire

» I reserve the right to refuse an order if I don't feel like I can properly execute the recolour

» Recolours are not available for private customs unless you're the commissioner

I do not intend to offer custom skins and accents any time in the near future, sorry!

I am also potentially open to public recolours! That means you will be paying a discounted price for a custom that I will release a public run of. I am new to skin making and customs so the exact details will have to be negotiated via PM.

I have probably forgotten something so if you have any questions please ask away!
owleics.gif
catalogue

shelved
these are unlimited and may be reprinted if there's enough interest OR for a blueprint + original skin cost

retired
these are limited prints or custom recolours, I will not be reprinting these under any circumstances

festival showcase
catalogue

shelved
these are unlimited and may be reprinted if there's enough interest OR for a blueprint + original skin cost

retired
these are limited prints or custom recolours, I will not be reprinting these under any circumstances

festival showcase
owleics.gif
[center][font=Constantia][b][size=6]spotlight[/size][/b][/font] ________________________ I love seeing dragons wearing my work so feel free to share it and I may display it here! I change up the dragons I have shared here occasionally- If I've shared your dragon here and you want it removed feel free to just ask! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90616084][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/906161/90616084_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93511042][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/935111/93511042_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90657255][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/906573/90657255_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92628262][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/926283/92628262_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70157450][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701575/70157450_350.png[/img][/url]
spotlight

I love seeing dragons wearing my work so feel free to share it and I may display it here! I change up the dragons I have shared here occasionally- If I've shared your dragon here and you want it removed feel free to just ask!

90616084_350.png

93511042_350.png

90657255_350.png

92628262_350.png

70157450_350.png
owleics.gif
*runs in and snags a slot for Amethyst Sea* [emoji=banescale love size=1]
*runs in and snags a slot for Amethyst Sea*
ctZUH5g.png
[center]Taking pre-orders for these! 800g each. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vvFgdNilK_1HCuity6TQvsAirC0Q0NTTYCdmG-a9ghE/edit?usp=sharing] Sign up here[/url] or through the thread~ [b]Amethyst Sea[/b] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/f3699ff4]Preview here![/url] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/acea28f713f6780089b12e29e57188a2/93045fcd574b294d-ad/s400x600/d825f3b408ed10cc4f0b152375ff59e227563901.png[/img] [b]Jade Sea[/b] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/e6bc28ff]Preview here![/url] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/c237b139799def453f0cac7316968d38/6cf6696b14b762f2-c8/s400x600/67ef0d157f418b22bfd52eaa7fd3cb0c27aee9b9.png[/img] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Banescale F, Skincent, cool colors, pastels, pink, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, arcane flight, water flight[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @NicoleEirin @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @Vespertiine @wildewinged @Soupy @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Nevros @FairyArmadillo @Redsparrow @hayum @Pumpcat @Narif @Oriel @Faileas @Jazz @annadandelion @Velsim @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @HiddenMica @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @Harribel @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Lynchly @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @Goldenstorm @MollyMerula @qew23 @Cuddleh @Lonin @Cryptic @Raydioactive @VolatileMatter @senpai @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @vely @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @Sharkbutt @Pieeee @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @Prelude @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @cutinstincts @hawwah @artillerychick @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Fanartsy @Moonlace @Rosoidela @jd1620 @Apothecaria @Featherly @grr @Wrath @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @cywscross @Veracity @Alraune @Leucine @Irrwahn @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Nardaviel @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Deana @SleepyOpossum @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @Sagittarium @astroprojection @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @brdey @pretend @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Shadowlugia711 @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Xarina @songify @Xirei @Apfelobst @cloverly @redfloon @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @Illuminary @Ivypooll @Valeguard @Fujinyumi @Devilledegghead @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @Acacia @FernCoyote @limeypie @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @MisfitsLanding @kumoko @Goolix @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @Keizaal @bioglitch @AlwaysD2 @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @Laturikusha @luminousnoble @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @SparkleOfGold @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @Noxclerati @Illume @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Finne @Artichoke @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @Sarafina @CrossHound @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @Borderlandswlw @Convexity @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @Facinarose @Reignhart @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @mumtup @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @STRHKR @valkyrian @AqunAthlok @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @pyr0 @Humboldt @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Afflatedartist @beanutbutter @necromancing @Dalilah @literallyacat @Amenen @WickedJayla @arboretumm @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ETVermin @foreboding @ghxy @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @sensiblesoap @Ectopi @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @celastrea @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Weredogalism @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Venture @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @SDSPAGE @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @rattus @NowViewing @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Neiran @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @WhisperSpirit @Vialheart @starskynadder @Hardycat @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @SoullessWendigo @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @tldr @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Macchi @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Harana @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Katarra @Drachenhort @Fujo @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Twye @Duchess @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @StarliteInfinite @LoyalStar @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @OfDagon @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Cherrytree1222 @Eleventh @Snowtea @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @RubyZoisite @Taerar @inn @Spark @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @choimango @leeedea @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @Siris @MoonMelody28 @cobwebs @Realms @concept @Snivy88 @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @SarcasticHawke @mus @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @Syldaya @girlgirlDragon @MetalSpaghetti @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Overcoat @Elisse @lemonfunk @Adriel @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @Vovina @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @Riptidee @pilotbites @lotusen @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @Allychan @Interverse @GoldStar @GalacticWicke @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @moosesushi @Cerion @Azurine @Vulpen @lemecrazy @pooses @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @Juni @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @iaqo @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @titian @pandapaws @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @Mistakes @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @Kom @Magnanimous @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @underwater @Alamire @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @Dussty @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @Verosa @despairpods @xjsx @Joywing @junu @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @Khezu @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @sakanapanda @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @cantrip @Spooky @Skeletiano @ashenraven @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @scarletskyz @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @notamused @Gaston @succulents @Binardown @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @vasily @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @nebulasandjays @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Sealterbloind @Ponscha @Resorant @Mima @Iralla @Chlorr @cholesky @Raptorgrrl @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @CrystalExarch @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @durandal @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Dydomio @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @Rosabelle @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @Ballad @LittleLuckyLucy @kaibutsu @Rubyserpent @orangesunrise @User9125 @tinkabelle @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @galaxytherobin @Nukleer @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @Johan @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @Tarvalian @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @kuta @Noctiferous @Blubell @StannyWolfie @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @hat17 @thatwhatthing @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Mikada @lugia492 @Altassar @caution @KittyAoba @madameprez @SilverBelle @Andraya @shozurei @Clearical @Lycoriae @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @KiteM @kkertas @Keryth @Rainbowlight @ravenistic @Vyrelord @Amayai @zephyrouss @Grune @LudSa @caathedral @Contaminate @Idyll @nephelle @137 @mothmoss @strawyerberry @Kauria @Yilara @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Tordue @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @StormyPhoenix29 @sylvalley @mPhish @Druzy @NamelessNekomata @torch @KariThorne @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @DemonChild77 @JamSandwich @WickedPixie @Shyia @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @Lethia @Kadvan @haxure @QuirkyTea @Farron @smolelf @brevityis @Nuthatch @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @smilefires @amoebawasp @GLaDos42 @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @NadiyaSilver @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @sekainouta @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Joule @Wizardry @lantadyme @pouchipouchi @DashieDoesThings @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @elafralah @Scent @Makomo @Seraph822 @Spooner @SpecialDragon12 @yik @World @ladywindgrace @Gaze @Ambulocetus @chaisiren @Miridiana @swinlock @Golurk @kyaniite @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Houndstooth @Outpost @Hag @Kazure @endlessstation @EmSheshan @artemiswanderer @crogge @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Primrosefortune @FuzzyMelon @a030095275 @FableSky @Are @Tinble @Windowz @Sigmaglow @wintrecat @InkyBrush @valerakki @Fenixinka @Hrathen @SaintStranger @ZombieBiologist @evidence @Swageus @mithrail @SuperSchwiizer @Raboniel @MissMaira @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @Madrigalism @Trinkets @arsenicxx @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Panicat @manawenuz @doniider @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Feety @JustUneven @oort @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @Courter @ulvesang @Mishra @pacem @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Viscount @frogletfern @sassibirb @liturgies @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @alleyes007 @dolohova @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @Sanzuwu @Vesperupus @bonivich @Snallygaster @Vivarium @Rhapsodus @Parad0xxy @Magala @WindChimes @Lightwarden @ChristianCutie @Reithya @RetroCatalyst @battleaxe @OriginGiratina @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @Searen @HellsGate @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @Orphism @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @TheUltimateOwl @Horsedog3799 @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Marmite @Flyteofheart @maybels @brightmeadow @GayNidoKing @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @Eryel @SatansAppendix @Drizzlesong @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @findingpears @Yonderly @Beruga @RheoTastic @Aevios @Yelloweye @Suntouched @Plouvoir @seamists @Fruitling @uwuloo @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @makani @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Yeechen @Sashanitch @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @seclusion @HoIIow @Barok @Kassinu @0hzarks @NimStratus @sgerj @finder77 @rinjing @chunsah @nineofsin @NaoNao @Azureus @prefiringfort @vovatheboss @GreatValueCereal @Ecruteak @Vwoop @Paralian @sockmonkeygerald @Avair @Nihilus @Violence @Valmue @ghostingskies @Mortca @StaticSeraph @GuardianLioness @Businessman @Cheryy @sowilo @thevvitch @whour @ColorfulLava @Halflight @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @Zelai @paladinpass @evilpassing @Sweetnest @mungmungbean @Subdued @Scaledowl @NobleRot @Chickles13 @AlchemistG @Interest @VolcanicThunder @Pripyat @RahgolDok @lappland @calamityProphet @vortexbreakdown @Karikumik @Nephelid @Kreide @SarynTheHuntress @Accismus @Katargo @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @eggstve @teetotaled @shanshui @Zosimos @Asra9 @ancestral @Mazurkas @Airaly @lusbiluces @Penumbra624 @Hippotang @opalineteardrops @Lafite @soaringmoon @nekopallet @harmonywish @saltmarsh @Benuyka @Britty @CrimsonDragon @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @wonderswan @Mutation @WaterMaloneDraws @cloudystars @Phlegethos @Amoeba @Nimrook @Curoi @zleepydelights @Person @Arsenet5 @Sashathebrave @draconispletora @Verdice @Zelrune @Tobin @Pouchipouchi @Raan @KCDragons @Verdes @airport @absinthy @ElectricBorelis @AsylumBat @Nhemesis @9th @NightmareGiraffe @Falgardien @meirah @ERabbit @FreyaShadow @SugaywaraKoushi @Letsgograss @valerianroot @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Badendmusical @Silis @MysticOfLight @wwhirlybirb @Rohana @Snicket @Doodlepede @fisherboyman @juga @Lomon @Phisans @SirenSerenade @leyndell @leafwreath @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @leoscreams @RThrax @Windows95 @tundraluvr @ardisia @xanax @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @Allaprima @Mayasacha @hexcel @SilvernFrost @XanTheGayCat @drakota77749 @sleepyrat @Velkhana @Fayo @Nytragen @Saeliran @Thunderbird21 @Rifter @Hasufel @541614 @EmiT @doremy @Akal @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @kylonaberrie @Arcticpearl @Helixstorm @AlaskanSnow @Viritan @Goldy86 @V0idBird @astora @yascherritsa @foxpaws @sourlapple @AzaRein @despoinai @Isabella @MysteryGyn @Yashura @notwit @Woohoorandom @Flannerie @penantiomers @Bnemesis @granolabar @Outlook @Luluwi @bunnyfork @Ulises @FWD @syklus @fumarate @laeyin @Desiderium @seen @hornfell @Tighnari @MiraLief @OverlyOptimistic @timepatches @hyddenchyld @SakraKaine @dawnwyrm @auldale @atimeforlions @REDWARE @TheGoldDragon @Nitewings @Seventheo @dems @Havic @Culebre @knifecentipede @Inofaro @Hiii @Sidya @delonix @inteztinez @FlareFighters @Interstice @Tanglefire @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @blighthollows @Myndris @Basileia @StarPortal @Insurguitor @barkhest @MisterHeavenly @Puffin25 @eieru @SeraphWren @walleye @NoShrimp @GreenFox @Pipirii @Nenahel @bluepercy @schaf @dynne @RowanofRohan @Banhana @Calogramy @ofMontreal @angemagica @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @Nidanasi @Kiseikune @ahoy @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @PoisonedTea @opoponax @Birdsofwax @saerene @Kristi @semisweet @Retrovirus @vrine @SkellieTheRedd @FadedDaydream @Galaxius @Spartezda @Yomiya @Holland @MarinaQuakenbush @Kkami @Finnamony @kiiblade @Xievos @MangoTangoMagpie @morn @fuwafuwa @Kael @witch0fdoom @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @Aoroen @wanderingworlds @InkCorvid @Suu @Kenopsian @Artificia @paddington2 @sucrose @Fin72 @TaroQueen @Terrorform @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @quilliper @phorusrhacoid @terrify @DaMooshie @Devildog @decomposedcarrot @Petchimal @thanksmeg @xenofaun @Selain @Heemi @Odvokun @godskin @MerlinMausi @Kioshi @Bunnu @glitzy @Lumenwood @Zandik @nothingtown @Halcandra @RandomPebble @hypernodance @Skycloud @subconscious @summerwar @spxcesoul @kuzuri @Kuroda @Mochiri @Leaful @Quin @Map1e @Lazyshake @Pawnmgers @Fay @NoxiousNeko @W0lfBait @Silkvelvet @DocKranken @dogstarlite @souls @BlackRayser @countbugula @Artifacts @Lino @CushionySleet90 @MandiblesInferno @stray @XxCalypsoxX @Pals @GreenMoon @thecorinthian @kilorechoy @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @Dredgen @0tt3rn1x @Askesis @Limgrave @Beehira @Miloomba @Natsukachan @Cocolatia @Saltymew @TheClassCalico @Carvaiine @ideally @mercsydaisy @Peeta @galactic @BuddyDragon @Sols @Miggy123 @okcomputer @boundingfeather @StormJunes @carnosaur[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Taking pre-orders for these! 800g each. Sign up here or through the thread~

Amethyst Sea
Preview here!

d825f3b408ed10cc4f0b152375ff59e227563901.png

Jade Sea
Preview here!

67ef0d157f418b22bfd52eaa7fd3cb0c27aee9b9.png

Click here for the GASP thread!

Banescale F, Skincent, cool colors, pastels, pink, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, arcane flight, water flight

@IAmStillATestAccount @NicoleEirin @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @Vespertiine @wildewinged @Soupy @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Nevros @FairyArmadillo @Redsparrow @hayum @Pumpcat @Narif @Oriel @Faileas @Jazz @annadandelion @Velsim @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @HiddenMica @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @Harribel @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Lynchly @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @Goldenstorm @MollyMerula @qew23 @Cuddleh @Lonin @Cryptic @Raydioactive @VolatileMatter @senpai @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @vely @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @Sharkbutt @Pieeee @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @Prelude @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @cutinstincts @hawwah @artillerychick @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Fanartsy @Moonlace @Rosoidela @jd1620 @Apothecaria @Featherly @grr @Wrath @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @cywscross @Veracity @Alraune @Leucine @Irrwahn @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Nardaviel @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Deana @SleepyOpossum @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @Sagittarium @astroprojection @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @brdey @pretend @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Shadowlugia711 @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Xarina @songify @Xirei @Apfelobst @cloverly @redfloon @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @Illuminary @Ivypooll @Valeguard @Fujinyumi @Devilledegghead @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @Acacia @FernCoyote @limeypie @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @MisfitsLanding @kumoko @Goolix @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @Keizaal @bioglitch @AlwaysD2 @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @Laturikusha @luminousnoble @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @SparkleOfGold @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @Noxclerati @Illume @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Finne @Artichoke @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @Sarafina @CrossHound @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @Borderlandswlw @Convexity @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @Facinarose @Reignhart @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @mumtup @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @STRHKR @valkyrian @AqunAthlok @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @pyr0 @Humboldt @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Afflatedartist @beanutbutter @necromancing @Dalilah @literallyacat @Amenen @WickedJayla @arboretumm @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ETVermin @foreboding @ghxy @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @sensiblesoap @Ectopi @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @celastrea @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Weredogalism @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Venture @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @SDSPAGE @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @rattus @NowViewing @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Neiran @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @WhisperSpirit @Vialheart @starskynadder @Hardycat @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @SoullessWendigo @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @tldr @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Macchi @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Harana @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Katarra @Drachenhort @Fujo @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Twye @Duchess @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @StarliteInfinite @LoyalStar @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @OfDagon @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Cherrytree1222 @Eleventh @Snowtea @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @RubyZoisite @Taerar @inn @Spark @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @choimango @leeedea @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @Siris @MoonMelody28 @cobwebs @Realms @concept @Snivy88 @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @SarcasticHawke @mus @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @Syldaya @girlgirlDragon @MetalSpaghetti @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Overcoat @Elisse @lemonfunk @Adriel @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @Vovina @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @Riptidee @pilotbites @lotusen @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @Allychan @Interverse @GoldStar @GalacticWicke @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @moosesushi @Cerion @Azurine @Vulpen @lemecrazy @pooses @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @Juni @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @iaqo @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @titian @pandapaws @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @Mistakes @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @Kom @Magnanimous @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @underwater @Alamire @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @Dussty @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @Verosa @despairpods @xjsx @Joywing @junu @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @Khezu @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @sakanapanda @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @cantrip @Spooky @Skeletiano @ashenraven @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @scarletskyz @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @notamused @Gaston @succulents @Binardown @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @vasily @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @nebulasandjays @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Sealterbloind @Ponscha @Resorant @Mima @Iralla @Chlorr @cholesky @Raptorgrrl @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @CrystalExarch @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @durandal @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Dydomio @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @Rosabelle @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @Ballad @LittleLuckyLucy @kaibutsu @Rubyserpent @orangesunrise @User9125 @tinkabelle @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @galaxytherobin @Nukleer @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @Johan @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @Tarvalian @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @kuta @Noctiferous @Blubell @StannyWolfie @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @hat17 @thatwhatthing @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Mikada @lugia492 @Altassar @caution @KittyAoba @madameprez @SilverBelle @Andraya @shozurei @Clearical @Lycoriae @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @KiteM @kkertas @Keryth @Rainbowlight @ravenistic @Vyrelord @Amayai @zephyrouss @Grune @LudSa @caathedral @Contaminate @Idyll @nephelle @137 @mothmoss @strawyerberry @Kauria @Yilara @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Tordue @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @StormyPhoenix29 @sylvalley @mPhish @Druzy @NamelessNekomata @torch @KariThorne @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @DemonChild77 @JamSandwich @WickedPixie @Shyia @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @Lethia @Kadvan @haxure @QuirkyTea @Farron @smolelf @brevityis @Nuthatch @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @smilefires @amoebawasp @GLaDos42 @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @NadiyaSilver @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @sekainouta @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Joule @Wizardry @lantadyme @pouchipouchi @DashieDoesThings @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @elafralah @Scent @Makomo @Seraph822 @Spooner @SpecialDragon12 @yik @World @ladywindgrace @Gaze @Ambulocetus @chaisiren @Miridiana @swinlock @Golurk @kyaniite @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Houndstooth @Outpost @Hag @Kazure @endlessstation @EmSheshan @artemiswanderer @crogge @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Primrosefortune @FuzzyMelon @a030095275 @FableSky @Are @Tinble @Windowz @Sigmaglow @wintrecat @InkyBrush @valerakki @Fenixinka @Hrathen @SaintStranger @ZombieBiologist @evidence @Swageus @mithrail @SuperSchwiizer @Raboniel @MissMaira @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @Madrigalism @Trinkets @arsenicxx @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Panicat @manawenuz @doniider @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Feety @JustUneven @oort @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @Courter @ulvesang @Mishra @pacem @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Viscount @frogletfern @sassibirb @liturgies @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @alleyes007 @dolohova @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @Sanzuwu @Vesperupus @bonivich @Snallygaster @Vivarium @Rhapsodus @Parad0xxy @Magala @WindChimes @Lightwarden @ChristianCutie @Reithya @RetroCatalyst @battleaxe @OriginGiratina @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @Searen @HellsGate @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @Orphism @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @TheUltimateOwl @Horsedog3799 @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Marmite @Flyteofheart @maybels @brightmeadow @GayNidoKing @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @Eryel @SatansAppendix @Drizzlesong @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @findingpears @Yonderly @Beruga @RheoTastic @Aevios @Yelloweye @Suntouched @Plouvoir @seamists @Fruitling @uwuloo @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @makani @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Yeechen @Sashanitch @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @seclusion @HoIIow @Barok @Kassinu @0hzarks @NimStratus @sgerj @finder77 @rinjing @chunsah @nineofsin @NaoNao @Azureus @prefiringfort @vovatheboss @GreatValueCereal @Ecruteak @Vwoop @Paralian @sockmonkeygerald @Avair @Nihilus @Violence @Valmue @ghostingskies @Mortca @StaticSeraph @GuardianLioness @Businessman @Cheryy @sowilo @thevvitch @whour @ColorfulLava @Halflight @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @Zelai @paladinpass @evilpassing @Sweetnest @mungmungbean @Subdued @Scaledowl @NobleRot @Chickles13 @AlchemistG @Interest @VolcanicThunder @Pripyat @RahgolDok @lappland @calamityProphet @vortexbreakdown @Karikumik @Nephelid @Kreide @SarynTheHuntress @Accismus @Katargo @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @eggstve @teetotaled @shanshui @Zosimos @Asra9 @ancestral @Mazurkas @Airaly @lusbiluces @Penumbra624 @Hippotang @opalineteardrops @Lafite @soaringmoon @nekopallet @harmonywish @saltmarsh @Benuyka @Britty @CrimsonDragon @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @wonderswan @Mutation @WaterMaloneDraws @cloudystars @Phlegethos @Amoeba @Nimrook @Curoi @zleepydelights @Person @Arsenet5 @Sashathebrave @draconispletora @Verdice @Zelrune @Tobin @Pouchipouchi @Raan @KCDragons @Verdes @airport @absinthy @ElectricBorelis @AsylumBat @Nhemesis @9th @NightmareGiraffe @Falgardien @meirah @ERabbit @FreyaShadow @SugaywaraKoushi @Letsgograss @valerianroot @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Badendmusical @Silis @MysticOfLight @wwhirlybirb @Rohana @Snicket @Doodlepede @fisherboyman @juga @Lomon @Phisans @SirenSerenade @leyndell @leafwreath @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @leoscreams @RThrax @Windows95 @tundraluvr @ardisia @***** @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @Allaprima @Mayasacha @hexcel @SilvernFrost @XanTheGayCat @drakota77749 @sleepyrat @Velkhana @Fayo @Nytragen @Saeliran @Thunderbird21 @Rifter @Hasufel @541614 @EmiT @doremy @Akal @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @kylonaberrie @Arcticpearl @Helixstorm @AlaskanSnow @Viritan @Goldy86 @V0idBird @astora @yascherritsa @foxpaws @sourlapple @AzaRein @despoinai @Isabella @MysteryGyn @Yashura @notwit @Woohoorandom @Flannerie @penantiomers @Bnemesis @granolabar @Outlook @Luluwi @bunnyfork @Ulises @FWD @syklus @fumarate @laeyin @Desiderium @seen @hornfell @Tighnari @MiraLief @OverlyOptimistic @timepatches @hyddenchyld @SakraKaine @dawnwyrm @auldale @atimeforlions @REDWARE @TheGoldDragon @Nitewings @Seventheo @dems @Havic @Culebre @knifecentipede @Inofaro @Hiii @Sidya @delonix @inteztinez @FlareFighters @Interstice @Tanglefire @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @blighthollows @Myndris @Basileia @StarPortal @Insurguitor @barkhest @MisterHeavenly @Puffin25 @eieru @SeraphWren @walleye @NoShrimp @GreenFox @Pipirii @Nenahel @bluepercy @schaf @dynne @RowanofRohan @Banhana @Calogramy @ofMontreal @angemagica @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @Nidanasi @Kiseikune @ahoy @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @PoisonedTea @opoponax @Birdsofwax @saerene @Kristi @semisweet @Retrovirus @vrine @SkellieTheRedd @FadedDaydream @Galaxius @Spartezda @Yomiya @Holland @MarinaQuakenbush @Kkami @Finnamony @kiiblade @Xievos @MangoTangoMagpie @morn @fuwafuwa @Kael @witch0fdoom @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @Aoroen @wanderingworlds @InkCorvid @Suu @Kenopsian @Artificia @paddington2 @sucrose @Fin72 @TaroQueen @Terrorform @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @quilliper @phorusrhacoid @terrify @DaMooshie @Devildog @decomposedcarrot @Petchimal @thanksmeg @xenofaun @Selain @Heemi @Odvokun @godskin @MerlinMausi @Kioshi @Bunnu @glitzy @Lumenwood @Zandik @nothingtown @Halcandra @RandomPebble @hypernodance @Skycloud @subconscious @summerwar @spxcesoul @kuzuri @Kuroda @Mochiri @Leaful @Quin @Map1e @Lazyshake @Pawnmgers @Fay @NoxiousNeko @W0lfBait @Silkvelvet @DocKranken @dogstarlite @souls @BlackRayser @countbugula @Artifacts @Lino @CushionySleet90 @MandiblesInferno @stray @XxCalypsoxX @Pals @GreenMoon @thecorinthian @kilorechoy @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @Dredgen @0tt3rn1x @Askesis @Limgrave @Beehira @Miloomba @Natsukachan @Cocolatia @Saltymew @TheClassCalico @Carvaiine @ideally @mercsydaisy @Peeta @galactic @BuddyDragon @Sols @Miggy123 @okcomputer @boundingfeather @StormJunes @carnosaur
owleics.gif
Can I be added to the pinglist please? I'll be back when I'm on desktop to try on skins! they're gorgeous work!
Can I be added to the pinglist please? I'll be back when I'm on desktop to try on skins! they're gorgeous work!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@ThistleProse Got you added! Thanks :D
@ThistleProse Got you added! Thanks :D
owleics.gif
hello! out of curiosity are you open to doing custom recolors / how much would a custom recolor be? I feel like this skin would be perfect for a song fandragon idea I have, but the colors feel just a little bit off ;o; I'm currently debating if I want to try and use the purple version anyways or shell out for something a little bit different if the option is available fhdjs
hello! out of curiosity are you open to doing custom recolors / how much would a custom recolor be? I feel like this skin would be perfect for a song fandragon idea I have, but the colors feel just a little bit off ;o; I'm currently debating if I want to try and use the purple version anyways or shell out for something a little bit different if the option is available fhdjs
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37