Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ΔKudu's Curios∇ Gao M Tarot Rose
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78
I would like to sign up for 1x copy of [gamedb item=52457] and [gamedb item=52458], thank you! Also! Saa would like to show off how amazing he looks, in a copy of your work! He's wearing the [gamedb item=44866] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64809015][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648091/64809015_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Edit; lmao, I saw I shared him literally two pages ago. I just really love him, okay? XD!!
I would like to sign up for 1x copy of Skin: Bow Before You and Skin: I Am Your Knife, thank you!

Also!

Saa would like to show off how amazing he looks, in a copy of your work! He's wearing the Skin: A World of Noise
64809015_350.png

Edit; lmao, I saw I shared him literally two pages ago. I just really love him, okay? XD!!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
A slot for I am your Knife please, I missed the initial AH release :')
A slot for I am your Knife please, I missed the initial AH release :')
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Can I get a slot for now before you
Can I get a slot for now before you
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
Hi, could I be added to your general pinglist please :)
Hi, could I be added to your general pinglist please :)
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
@Kudu Hi, could I get a slot for A Bicycle Crown if there are still any available? :o
@Kudu Hi, could I get a slot for A Bicycle Crown if there are still any available? :o
d8O5J7R.png
@ThistleProse lmao no worries. I'm loving seeing him a second time! And somehow he hasn't ended up in the showcase? I shall have to rectify that
(And thank you for your orders!)
@ThistleProse lmao no worries. I'm loving seeing him a second time! And somehow he hasn't ended up in the showcase? I shall have to rectify that
(And thank you for your orders!)
RGfeibN.png
@Kudu
Slot for I am your knife please. :)
@Kudu
Slot for I am your knife please. :)
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
hey there! is there a place I could put down my interest for being pinged about shelved skins being reprinted? specifically The Sickness and Coastal Drifter. Those are some of the prettiest skins I've ever seen <3

edit: would also love to be on your general pinglist!
hey there! is there a place I could put down my interest for being pinged about shelved skins being reprinted? specifically The Sickness and Coastal Drifter. Those are some of the prettiest skins I've ever seen <3

edit: would also love to be on your general pinglist!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@seen @IndigoCat @Velsim @ThistleProse @KyuuBird @Osteoderm Hi all! This is just a heads-up ping to let you all know that your run of "I Am Your Knife" has been sent to the printing queue. Be on the lookout for a PA in a few days! As a reminder, PAs are set for 7 days. If you need an extension, contact me. Otherwise, your copy will be placed on the AH after the PA has expired. @mossfinch I really appreciate your interest in my skins! Unfortunately, I don't have any sign-up lists for reprints. It's too much to keep track of, and there's no guarantee that interested parties will be willing or able to buy the skin they signed up for by the time the list is full. I do still offer single reprints though! In that case, I ask that buyers supply or fund the blueprint along with a discounted design fee. If you're interested in going that route, let me know [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@seen @IndigoCat @Velsim @ThistleProse @KyuuBird @Osteoderm
Hi all! This is just a heads-up ping to let you all know that your run of "I Am Your Knife" has been sent to the printing queue. Be on the lookout for a PA in a few days! As a reminder, PAs are set for 7 days. If you need an extension, contact me. Otherwise, your copy will be placed on the AH after the PA has expired.

@mossfinch I really appreciate your interest in my skins! Unfortunately, I don't have any sign-up lists for reprints. It's too much to keep track of, and there's no guarantee that interested parties will be willing or able to buy the skin they signed up for by the time the list is full. I do still offer single reprints though! In that case, I ask that buyers supply or fund the blueprint along with a discounted design fee. If you're interested in going that route, let me know
RGfeibN.png
@Kudu I would be interested in the single reprints! How much would the design fee be for both?
@Kudu I would be interested in the single reprints! How much would the design fee be for both?
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78