Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | oh, worm [ RoR Reject]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
hey, i just wanted to let you know you put me down for two separate runs (which i think might be a mistake since i'm in run 3 and run 7)! i was only looking for one copy haha
hey, i just wanted to let you know you put me down for two separate runs (which i think might be a mistake since i'm in run 3 and run 7)! i was only looking for one copy haha
accent shop
wishlist
zhoq7JF.png
@evilpassing ah its probably because you were already put on a run for the initial interest check but then once I pinged other people you also claimed you wanted a slot and I assumed people who were already on weren't going to ask again hfmhgm
@evilpassing ah its probably because you were already put on a run for the initial interest check but then once I pinged other people you also claimed you wanted a slot and I assumed people who were already on weren't going to ask again hfmhgm
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado

ahhh that's my bad then i'm sorry! i didn't remember being on the initial interest check but i have really poor memory haha sorry for the mix-up
@ado

ahhh that's my bad then i'm sorry! i didn't remember being on the initial interest check but i have really poor memory haha sorry for the mix-up
accent shop
wishlist
zhoq7JF.png
May i please have a copy of a worm friend?
Thank you ado!
May i please have a copy of a worm friend?
Thank you ado!
chlZfGD.png
are you perchance taking treasure slots? if so i'd love to grab one
are you perchance taking treasure slots? if so i'd love to grab one
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@reliquiaen I am!
@reliquiaen I am!
@ado

I'm a bit new to buying UMAs and such, would it be better to send payment now through PMs or wait for a PA? Sorry to bother you haha
@ado

I'm a bit new to buying UMAs and such, would it be better to send payment now through PMs or wait for a PA? Sorry to bother you haha
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
@LizzardLady I prefer if you wait for pa's !
@LizzardLady I prefer if you wait for pa's !
hello, can i get a slot for oh worm please?
hello, can i get a slot for oh worm please?
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
I'd like a slot as well, please! <3 This was absolutely my fav submission, I have a big need for a copy ahah :'D
I'd like a slot as well, please! <3 This was absolutely my fav submission, I have a big need for a copy ahah :'D
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15