Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | oh, worm [ RoR Reject]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@ClownEngaged ideally 2 weeks (sadly I dont tend to give people extensions given past experience) if the accent comes back in a week and doesn't have to be resubmitted, but I do accept mixed payment!
@ClownEngaged ideally 2 weeks (sadly I dont tend to give people extensions given past experience) if the accent comes back in a week and doesn't have to be resubmitted, but I do accept mixed payment!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@Antimoany I'm probably not going to (the lines look a bit off when u put shadows and lineart on) but I might do it in the future :0
@Antimoany I'm probably not going to (the lines look a bit off when u put shadows and lineart on) but I might do it in the future :0
I would like a slot, please!
I would like a slot, please!
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@ado i would love a slot for oh worm please!
@ado i would love a slot for oh worm please!
F3d7DSl.png
Slot for lil wormy please. Thanks :^)!!
Slot for lil wormy please. Thanks :^)!!
@ado
Would you accept an old fest item as part of the payment? LAH for gems last time I checked was around 110g
@ado
Would you accept an old fest item as part of the payment? LAH for gems last time I checked was around 110g
@ado

Hello. I would like to buy a slot please! Thank you very much!
@ado

Hello. I would like to buy a slot please! Thank you very much!
Nqjrgqm.png
@ClownEngaged
it would depend on what the item is and how easily I could liquidate it!
@ClownEngaged
it would depend on what the item is and how easily I could liquidate it!
@ado [item=reedcleft resonance]
@ado
Reedcleft Resonance
@ClownEngaged ideally I'd prefer if it was already liquidated into gems (there'll probably be around 2 weeks to do it) but if worst comes to worst I dont mind taking it
@ClownEngaged ideally I'd prefer if it was already liquidated into gems (there'll probably be around 2 weeks to do it) but if worst comes to worst I dont mind taking it
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15