Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Discussion 2021
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
Thanks @Dabble! I know very little about skin sales, but I'm quite proud of Symbiosis and have seriously considered printing it.
Thanks @Dabble! I know very little about skin sales, but I'm quite proud of Symbiosis and have seriously considered printing it.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@BookishOcelot
Love the concept of your skin entry! But I thought you might want to know if it gets accepted the design under where the eye goes will not be shown as the dragon's eye's will cover it!
@BookishOcelot
Love the concept of your skin entry! But I thought you might want to know if it gets accepted the design under where the eye goes will not be shown as the dragon's eye's will cover it!
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
If you saw me accidentally post in the submission thread no you didn't <3. Anyways Possum Party is rlly good (along with other Possum skins) because possums are good for Plague reps is cause they're close to immune to rabies! Their body temp is so low it kills the virus most of the time!
If you saw me accidentally post in the submission thread no you didn't <3. Anyways Possum Party is rlly good (along with other Possum skins) because possums are good for Plague reps is cause they're close to immune to rabies! Their body temp is so low it kills the virus most of the time!
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@COparade thanks for letting me know! I think I'll keep it as it is but I appreciate the sentiment [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@COparade thanks for letting me know! I think I'll keep it as it is but I appreciate the sentiment
y0wUG2G.png
Am I allowed to say Trypanosome looks bad? Honestly, I liked it when I made it and I just looked over all the submissions again (which are amazing, by the way), and it just looks like an outlier. So I tried to fix it... What do you guys think?

I love what y'all have come up with this year, though! I can't wait to plaster these all over my dragons.
Am I allowed to say Trypanosome looks bad? Honestly, I liked it when I made it and I just looked over all the submissions again (which are amazing, by the way), and it just looks like an outlier. So I tried to fix it... What do you guys think?

I love what y'all have come up with this year, though! I can't wait to plaster these all over my dragons.
@BlazeMokian
There's been a lot of interest so I'm sure I'll end up making a post after fest!

@minthex
Thank you so much!!
@BlazeMokian
There's been a lot of interest so I'm sure I'll end up making a post after fest!

@minthex
Thank you so much!!
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
@realbirdlyn - I really enjoy your submission! The green eyes are such a neat highlight...
@realbirdlyn - I really enjoy your submission! The green eyes are such a neat highlight...
[quote name="BWAPPI" date="2021-10-17 19:38:33" ] @realbirdlyn - I really enjoy your submission! The green eyes are such a neat highlight... [/quote] AAAA thank u so much !!!!!<33
BWAPPI wrote on 2021-10-17 19:38:33:

AAAA thank u so much !!!!!<33
lCK29fT.png
pnDJM2u.png
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
tumblr_nxi8x466Lz1ukywbko2_r1_100.png Untitled119.png

QQWVg.gif
@HadeanAeon

Actually, I'm really into the red version. I totally got the purple version, but the red is much more plague-y. Did you make it and post it after you posted this message about how you're insecure? Because the red one is great. Either way, you shouldn't be self-conscious about it, the idea is really cool either way!
@HadeanAeon

Actually, I'm really into the red version. I totally got the purple version, but the red is much more plague-y. Did you make it and post it after you posted this message about how you're insecure? Because the red one is great. Either way, you shouldn't be self-conscious about it, the idea is really cool either way!
qdLAAwt.gif tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o6_250.png DmRdZYl.png
@ROcean

Sore of Sight is beautiful! Luckily I haven’t yet permababied the two dragons who came to mind first when I saw it ;)

Are you planning to print this if it doesn’t win?
@ROcean

Sore of Sight is beautiful! Luckily I haven’t yet permababied the two dragons who came to mind first when I saw it ;)

Are you planning to print this if it doesn’t win?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26