Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Variety Fveil Floral Accents in Stock!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69835058][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698351/69835058_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you <3 My girl is so pretty with that skin :D
69835058_350.png
Thank you <3
My girl is so pretty with that skin :D
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Tazmir Ooooo, gorgeous, yes!

(Also I've already given this veilspun a like before the accent lol)
@Tazmir Ooooo, gorgeous, yes!

(Also I've already given this veilspun a like before the accent lol)
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69975081][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699751/69975081_350.png[/img][/url] My veilspun looks so pretty with this accent, thank you!
69975081_350.png

My veilspun looks so pretty with this accent, thank you!
f2fhZ9G.png
@astroprojection Whoops, sorry, entered a timewarp and forgot to respond, your new veil looks so lovely <3 I adore all those bright colours. Thanks for adding my accent to her loveliness <3

Will add her to the showcase as soon as I hit submit on this post.

(Also, bumping thread :D )
@astroprojection Whoops, sorry, entered a timewarp and forgot to respond, your new veil looks so lovely <3 I adore all those bright colours. Thanks for adding my accent to her loveliness <3

Will add her to the showcase as soon as I hit submit on this post.

(Also, bumping thread :D )
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai
Am seriously considering your Accent: Magnolia Tattoos if it be still available ?
@Saronai
Am seriously considering your Accent: Magnolia Tattoos if it be still available ?
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26 Thanks for your interest [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'd have to order another copy pack when at least 4 people put in a reserve (so I can afford the copy pack). Would you like to be added to the reserve list for the next order? You wouldn't have to pay until we have at least 4 reserves. Also, if you do wish to be added to the reserve list, do you want a ping every time someone new joins it (to loosely keep track of how many reserves before go time)?
@urbancountry26 Thanks for your interest

I'd have to order another copy pack when at least 4 people put in a reserve (so I can afford the copy pack). Would you like to be added to the reserve list for the next order? You wouldn't have to pay until we have at least 4 reserves.

Also, if you do wish to be added to the reserve list, do you want a ping every time someone new joins it (to loosely keep track of how many reserves before go time)?
[quote name="Saronai" date="2022-08-22 01:53:02" ] @/urbancountry26 Thanks for your interest [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'd have to order another copy pack when at least 4 people put in a reserve (so I can afford the copy pack). Would you like to be added to the reserve list for the next order? You wouldn't have to pay until we have at least 4 reserves. Also, if you do wish to be added to the reserve list, do you want a ping every time someone new joins it (to loosely keep track of how many reserves before go time)?[/quote] @Saronai - yvw, Thank you for such a Beautiful design. yes, Pls & why not.
Saronai wrote on 2022-08-22 01:53:02:
@/urbancountry26 Thanks for your interest

I'd have to order another copy pack when at least 4 people put in a reserve (so I can afford the copy pack). Would you like to be added to the reserve list for the next order? You wouldn't have to pay until we have at least 4 reserves.

Also, if you do wish to be added to the reserve list, do you want a ping every time someone new joins it (to loosely keep track of how many reserves before go time)?

@Saronai - yvw, Thank you for such a Beautiful design.
yes, Pls & why not.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@Saronai

I'd love to buy two please!!!!
@Saronai

I'd love to buy two please!!!!
knhLXgs.png
I’ll take a copy of Magnolia Tattoos too :3
I’ll take a copy of Magnolia Tattoos too :3
RcVbyDs.gif
In the fastest reserve fill yet, we're already ready to go! If you have been pinged please try to get your funds in within the next 24-48 hours so we can purchase the copy pack and get it going (takes 5-7 days for FR to fill the order once placed).

Also thanks so much for your interest <3

Also, please remember your payment needs to be in gems because the copy packs are not sold in treasure.

@urbancountry26 : 500g

@Katastrophic (x2) : 1000g

@AsylumBat : 500g

You may send funds to me either via pm or CR whichever your preference. You will be marked down as paid and as soon as the shipment arrives, I will send them via 1way CR <3
In the fastest reserve fill yet, we're already ready to go! If you have been pinged please try to get your funds in within the next 24-48 hours so we can purchase the copy pack and get it going (takes 5-7 days for FR to fill the order once placed).

Also thanks so much for your interest <3

Also, please remember your payment needs to be in gems because the copy packs are not sold in treasure.

@urbancountry26 : 500g

@Katastrophic (x2) : 1000g

@AsylumBat : 500g

You may send funds to me either via pm or CR whichever your preference. You will be marked down as paid and as soon as the shipment arrives, I will send them via 1way CR <3
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32