Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Variety Fveil Floral Accents in Stock!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/840998207672025088/1011414285286637578/unknown.png[/img][/center] Went ahead and spent some of my own funds to get the copy pack a tiny bit earlier. Order has been placed, goodies arrive in 5-7 days (in my experience they usually take the full 7). Those I've received funds from have been marked as paid in the first post reserve list. Delivery will come by 1-way CR for those marked as paid after FR issues me the copies. Thanks again everyone, and have an excellent push week + upcoming fire fest! @urbancountry26 @Katastrophic @AsylumBat
unknown.png

Went ahead and spent some of my own funds to get the copy pack a tiny bit earlier. Order has been placed, goodies arrive in 5-7 days (in my experience they usually take the full 7). Those I've received funds from have been marked as paid in the first post reserve list.

Delivery will come by 1-way CR for those marked as paid after FR issues me the copies.

Thanks again everyone, and have an excellent push week + upcoming fire fest!

@urbancountry26 @Katastrophic @AsylumBat
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Hello! I'd like to get a slot ^^

Thanks!
Hello! I'd like to get a slot ^^

Thanks!
mistletoeduck.pnguvuSRPE.png2pCW0eL.pngVimu160.pngFzrNsOR.png
@BubbleBirb

Sure thing! We should get the shipment in by Sunday Monday before rollover. Since we already got the initial expense orders covered, you are free to pay when it gets here (I'll send by 2-way CR in that case), or get payment out of the way ahead of time and I'll mark you down as paid when I receive it (and send the accent by 1-way CR when it gets here).

Thanks for your order either way <3
@BubbleBirb

Sure thing! We should get the shipment in by Sunday Monday before rollover. Since we already got the initial expense orders covered, you are free to pay when it gets here (I'll send by 2-way CR in that case), or get payment out of the way ahead of time and I'll mark you down as paid when I receive it (and send the accent by 1-way CR when it gets here).

Thanks for your order either way <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Np! I'll pay when the skin comes (61 gems off but I should be able to get that sometime soon)
Np! I'll pay when the skin comes (61 gems off but I should be able to get that sometime soon)
Shipment should come in some time today.
Shipment should come in some time today.
Alright, everyone who put in a reserve should have their copy, thank you all and I hope you have an awesome Flameforger's Festival! Remember, if you'd like your newly adorned veilspun in the showcase, feel free to share them in the thread <3

If change your mind later and put it on a new veilspun, you can share that one as well :D It's never a bother.

(though one of you shared in PMs and already have your dragon added)

@urbancountry26 @Katastrophic @AsylumBat @BubbleBirb
Alright, everyone who put in a reserve should have their copy, thank you all and I hope you have an awesome Flameforger's Festival! Remember, if you'd like your newly adorned veilspun in the showcase, feel free to share them in the thread <3

If change your mind later and put it on a new veilspun, you can share that one as well :D It's never a bother.

(though one of you shared in PMs and already have your dragon added)

@urbancountry26 @Katastrophic @AsylumBat @BubbleBirb
My fav veil worked perfect for this skin :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66307606][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663077/66307606_350.png[/img][/url]
My fav veil worked perfect for this skin :D

66307606_350.png
@BubbleBirb Absolutely gorgeous! Especially paired with that scene <3
@BubbleBirb Absolutely gorgeous! Especially paired with that scene <3
These are my current 6 Veil Females all doing a Fashion show for you all.
Osheia - Magnolia
Katydid -Magnolia
Meadow - Magnolia

TangledVines - Magnolia
Damia - Magnolia
"Offspring" - Magnolia

("Offspring" is Tangled's Daughter - she's currently
unnamed as I'm not sure what I am doing with her)
These are my current 6 Veil Females all doing a Fashion show for you all.
Osheia - Magnolia
Katydid -Magnolia
Meadow - Magnolia

TangledVines - Magnolia
Damia - Magnolia
"Offspring" - Magnolia

("Offspring" is Tangled's Daughter - she's currently
unnamed as I'm not sure what I am doing with her)
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26 Neat! "Offspring" is my personal favourite in it, but they all look good! <3
@urbancountry26 Neat! "Offspring" is my personal favourite in it, but they all look good! <3
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32