Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
[center][font=cambria][size=5][b]\\ .updates //[/b][/size] [size=3][i]*phew*[/i] okay, so I have listed 70 skins for peeps! this includes all three runs (two limited, one unlimited). all came back first try! ♥ the last two reprint runs for the unlimited [b]i. autumn pilgrim[/b] will be reprinted and sent out after a day of getting some more mons! ♥ as a note, there are extras of my limited skins on ah if you would like another copy and/or want one! I can also list it in a PA for you if you need a few days to gather funds to pay! [emoji=old parchment] [skin=41458] [skin=56741] [skin=56742]
\\ .updates //

*phew* okay, so I have listed 70 skins for peeps! this includes all three runs (two limited, one unlimited). all came back first try! ♥ the last two reprint runs for the unlimited i. autumn pilgrim will be reprinted and sent out after a day of getting some more mons! ♥

as a note, there are extras of my limited skins on ah if you would like another copy and/or want one! I can also list it in a PA for you if you need a few days to gather funds to pay!

szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center]I wanted to share two of my latest dragons ♥ Thank you so much for making them complete, and I hope I did your work justice! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94922789][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949228/94922789_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78310121][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/783102/78310121_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I wanted to share two of my latest dragons ♥
Thank you so much for making them complete, and I hope I did your work justice!

94922789_350.png

78310121_350.png
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai thank you for sharing both of them, they're gorgeous! ♥♥
@Luunai thank you for sharing both of them, they're gorgeous! ♥♥
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][font=cambria][size=5][b]\\ .updates //[/b][/size] [size=3]@pinglist-269 pinging you all in case you'd like some leftover reprint skins! the last reprints have been listed (for unlimited)! there are leftovers of all of my recent reprint/limited ones. the stock is below, feel free to go to AH to grab one if desired! I can also list it in a PA for you if you need a few days to gather funds to pay! this will be the last time I ping/mention these skins unless you'd like to sign up for future reprints for other skins (and autumn pilgrim~) ♥ thank you all! [b]03 copies[/b] on ah for [b]i. autumn pilgrim[/b] - 900g [b]03 copies[/b] on ah for [b]ii. bronze pilgrim[/b] - 2,500g [b]05 copies[/b] on ah for [b]iii. oceanic pilgrim[/b] - 2,500g [emoji=old parchment] [skin=41458] [skin=56741] [skin=56742]
\\ .updates //
@|| bonivich || accents

pinging you all in case you'd like some leftover reprint skins!

the last reprints have been listed (for unlimited)! there are leftovers of all of my recent reprint/limited ones. the stock is below, feel free to go to AH to grab one if desired! I can also list it in a PA for you if you need a few days to gather funds to pay! this will be the last time I ping/mention these skins unless you'd like to sign up for future reprints for other skins (and autumn pilgrim~) ♥

thank you all!

03 copies on ah for i. autumn pilgrim - 900g
03 copies on ah for ii. bronze pilgrim - 2,500g
05 copies on ah for iii. oceanic pilgrim - 2,500g

@bonivich [i]Curse you for stealing all my monies Wahhhh [/i] but my boy looks great! this is the perfect skin I have been looking for! Thank you for making your tasty arts again :3 [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88091289][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/880913/88091289_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@bonivich

Curse you for stealing all my monies Wahhhh

but my boy looks great! this is the perfect skin I have been looking for! Thank you for making your tasty arts again :3
88091289_350.png
INNIwp8.png
aaa i'd love to grab a copy of oceanic pilgrim but i probably won't have funds until the 23rd and i doubt you're willing to hold for that long... :') such beautiful skins
aaa i'd love to grab a copy of oceanic pilgrim but i probably won't have funds until the 23rd and i doubt you're willing to hold for that long... :') such beautiful skins
91580995-2.gif  f a r c a l l e r
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cara they/them fr+8
« about | sales | avatar »
- - - +
@Farcaller I can list it for that long. c: It is only a bit past a PA! If you'd like it let me know and I can list it for you. ♥
@Farcaller I can list it for that long. c: It is only a bit past a PA! If you'd like it let me know and I can list it for you. ♥

@Aavinox lolll thank you for buying it! ♥♥ and always happy to! hoping to do another recolor or two!
@Aavinox lolll thank you for buying it! ♥♥ and always happy to! hoping to do another recolor or two!

Thank you for the PA! I managed to miss the ping for payment, so sorry for the delay!
Thank you for the PA! I managed to miss the ping for payment, so sorry for the delay!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid no worries at all! ♥ I had enough funds to send 'em but thank you so much for picking it up! ♥♥
@Vinid no worries at all! ♥ I had enough funds to send 'em but thank you so much for picking it up! ♥♥

1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101