Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 93
@bonivich got it :) I will wait! Thank you [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@bonivich got it :) I will wait! Thank you
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
[center][font=cambria]@Nineve @Subdued I have added you both to your respective skin runs~ ♥ [emoji=ceramic jar]
@Nineve @Subdued I have added you both to your respective skin runs~ ♥

szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][font=cambria]@stealthclaw of course! if you need anything though, feel free to reach out. c: [emoji=deer skull]
@stealthclaw of course! if you need anything though, feel free to reach out. c:

"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][font=cambria]hello all! the first runs of [b]the zalgiris ballad[/b] & [b]the slavkov soliloquy[/b] came back okay (I am still waiting on [b]the apotheosis epic[/b])! so I am asking for payment for the next runs so I can submit them! I need at least 5 from each run to get them sent off! [u]run .002[/u] [b]@Kashmere @Techmox @Irrwahn @Maeva (paid) @AsylumBat @Reithya (paid) @creosote @silis @saltypie @terrify[/b] [u]run .003[/u] [b]@Laeyein @awaicu @DrakeSpino @hayum @SouthBay @figura @despoinai @Maws @Marrigan @NefariousKing[/b] [u]run .004[/u] [b]@Luunai @Toska @nytragen @smoomer @milkiemoth @narif @Vulpen @Elidibus @fay @Korppipoika[/b] [u]run .005[/u] [b]@Ils @Sharkra @atticaionia @reunion @fuse @archaic @acorncap @stormlord (paid) @gnaphosa @Youcal[/b] [u]run .006[/u] [b]@stealthclaw @Nineve[/b] (I know there are only two of you! I'll have enough extra funds to submit the sixth run once other payments come in!) the first run of [b]the zalgiris ballad[/b] has filled! please send 900g in a pm or one-way cr so I can get the skin submitted! this skin is for tundra males~ ♥ [img]https://file.garden/ZRWkXzccGFWyKuu-/scries%20%26%20temp%20files/gem%20trader%20fin%202%20example%20(smaller%20size).png[/img] [emoji=old parchment] [u]run .002[/u] [b]@Synthsational @Reithya (paid) @silis @vaihdokas @RahgolDok @amberwing @maila @Laeyein @OlderThanBones @hayum[/b] [u]run .003[/u] [b]@moomoopatt @cao @Mazurkas @despoinai @Maws @NefariousKing @wildewinged @milkchai @Marrigan @Luunai[/b] [u]run .004[/u] [b]@DrakeSpino @verosa @nytragen @Apotheca @SafiraThePanther @Valoria @Narif @Vulpen @fay @Ils[/b] [u]run .005[/u] [b]@Sharkra @jotunn @Barok @TorrentialGoat @khadjin @gremlinish @fuse @owleics @acorncap @stormlord (paid)[/b] [u]run .006[/u] [b]@Skyleidge @gnaphosa @Serpenta @Korppipoika @findingpears @Nineve @Subdued[/b] the first run of [b]the slavkov soliloquy[/b] has filled! please send 900g in a pm or one-way cr so I can get the skin submitted! this skin is for tundra males~ ♥ [img]https://file.garden/ZRWkXzccGFWyKuu-/scries%20%26%20temp%20files/gem%20trader%20SPRUCE%20RECOLOR%20PREVIEW%20SMALLER.png[/img]
hello all! the first runs of the zalgiris ballad & the slavkov soliloquy came back okay (I am still waiting on the apotheosis epic)! so I am asking for payment for the next runs so I can submit them! I need at least 5 from each run to get them sent off!

run .002 @Kashmere @Techmox @Irrwahn @Maeva (paid) @AsylumBat @Reithya (paid) @creosote @silis @saltypie @terrify

run .003 @Laeyein @awaicu @DrakeSpino @hayum @SouthBay @figura
@despoinai @Maws @Marrigan @NefariousKing

run .004 @Luunai @Toska @nytragen @smoomer @milkiemoth @narif @Vulpen @Elidibus @fay @Korppipoika

run .005 @Ils @Sharkra @atticaionia @reunion @fuse @archaic @acorncap @stormlord (paid) @gnaphosa @Youcal

run .006 @stealthclaw @Nineve (I know there are only two of you! I'll have enough extra funds to submit the sixth run once other payments come in!)

the first run of the zalgiris ballad has filled! please send 900g in a pm or one-way cr so I can get the skin submitted! this skin is for tundra males~ ♥

gem%20trader%20fin%202%20example%20(smaller%20size).png

run .002 @Synthsational @Reithya (paid) @silis @vaihdokas @RahgolDok @amberwing @maila @Laeyein @OlderThanBones @hayum

run .003 @moomoopatt @cao @Mazurkas @despoinai @Maws @NefariousKing @wildewinged @milkchai @Marrigan @Luunai

run .004 @DrakeSpino @verosa @nytragen @Apotheca @SafiraThePanther @Valoria @Narif @Vulpen @fay @Ils

run .005 @Sharkra @jotunn @Barok @TorrentialGoat @khadjin @gremlinish @fuse @owleics @acorncap @stormlord (paid)

run .006 @Skyleidge @gnaphosa @Serpenta @Korppipoika @findingpears @Nineve @Subdued

the first run of the slavkov soliloquy has filled! please send 900g in a pm or one-way cr so I can get the skin submitted! this skin is for tundra males~ ♥

gem%20trader%20SPRUCE%20RECOLOR%20PREVIEW%20SMALLER.png

[center][font=cambria][b]the apotheosis epic[/b] first run just came in (yay all were approved first go round) so I am asking for payment for the next runs so I can submit them! I need at least 5 from each run to get them sent off. [u]run .002[/u] [b]@hayum @GarbagePal (paid) @despoinai @barrdwing @Maws @smoomer @epeolatry @Marrigan @Valoria @narif[/b] [u]run .003[/u] [b]@Vulpen @fay @Ils @Sharkra @khadjin @fuse @acorncap @stormlord (paid) @gnaphosa @wub[/b] [u]run .004[/u] [b]@Nineve @Rinny @Slathers[/b] (I know there are only three of you! I'll have enough extra funds to submit the fourth run once other payments come in!) please send 900g in a pm or one-way cr so I can get the skin submitted! this skin is for tundra males~ ♥ [img]https://file.garden/ZRWkXzccGFWyKuu-/scries%20%26%20temp%20files/gem%20trader%20GOLD%20RECOLOR%20PREVIEW%20SMALLER.png[/img]
the apotheosis epic first run just came in (yay all were approved first go round) so I am asking for payment for the next runs so I can submit them! I need at least 5 from each run to get them sent off.

run .002 @hayum @GarbagePal (paid) @despoinai @barrdwing @Maws @smoomer @epeolatry @Marrigan @Valoria @narif

run .003 @Vulpen @fay @Ils @Sharkra @khadjin @fuse @acorncap @stormlord (paid) @gnaphosa @wub

run .004 @Nineve @Rinny @Slathers (I know there are only three of you! I'll have enough extra funds to submit the fourth run once other payments come in!)

please send 900g in a pm or one-way cr so I can get the skin submitted! this skin is for tundra males~ ♥

gem%20trader%20GOLD%20RECOLOR%20PREVIEW%20SMALLER.png

I have submitted a good chunk of runs for every tundra skin, but have about five more to submit. I am still waiting on a few more payments to be able to submit all of them, and I'll have to wait until skin runs come back and I get some of those funds back to be able to submit the two runs with only 2-3 people in them!
I have submitted a good chunk of runs for every tundra skin, but have about five more to submit. I am still waiting on a few more payments to be able to submit all of them, and I'll have to wait until skin runs come back and I get some of those funds back to be able to submit the two runs with only 2-3 people in them!

Apologies for the delay, I'm pretty sick at the moment, I'll send payment right as I'm physically able to get on my computer again!
Apologies for the delay, I'm pretty sick at the moment, I'll send payment right as I'm physically able to get on my computer again!
@SafiraThePanther No worries, take your time, thank you for letting me know! Getting rest is far more important than sending me gems for a skin~ ♥
@SafiraThePanther No worries, take your time, thank you for letting me know! Getting rest is far more important than sending me gems for a skin~ ♥

[center][font=cambria]another run of [b]the zalgiris ballad[/b] has been submitted. the sixth run is the only one left, which, like the other last runs without full slots, I will submit them asap. let's hope I get my reprints back soon. ;u; [emoji=old parchment]
another run of the zalgiris ballad has been submitted. the sixth run is the only one left, which, like the other last runs without full slots, I will submit them asap. let's hope I get my reprints back soon. ;u;

Will you be doing any other runs of the zalgiris ballad or the slavkov soliloquy?
Will you be doing any other runs of the zalgiris ballad or the slavkov soliloquy?
FCGpVbU.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 93