Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 92 93
Oh I would love a lot for autumn pilgrim! Could I also be added to your general pinglist? c:
Oh I would love a lot for autumn pilgrim! Could I also be added to your general pinglist? c:
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
@Hag Yes of course, I'll add you to both! ♥
@Hag Yes of course, I'll add you to both! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57][b]RUN 02:[/b] @GermanicNordic @dragonnmr @606 @ikunoche @Hideki @RainyCerdae @Marrigan [b]RUN 03:[/b] @Necramancy @liturgies @Narif @Suntouched @Rowdy @ado @Mystel @Apology @Maeva @Altassar The second and third run of [i][b]i. autumn pilgrim[/i][/b] is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! (I got your payment Marrigan and Mystel so no need to obviously pay again!) Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid! I will be submitting these runs once I get the first batch back! Obviously, if you don't send it to me now you have time, so no worries. ♥ The accent is 900g and is for Imperial M! Thank you all so much! c: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WR5vWe0.png[/img]
RUN 02: @GermanicNordic @dragonnmr @606 @ikunoche @Hideki @RainyCerdae @Marrigan

RUN 03: @Necramancy @liturgies @Narif @Suntouched @Rowdy @ado @Mystel @Apology @Maeva @Altassar

The second and third run of i. autumn pilgrim is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! (I got your payment Marrigan and Mystel so no need to obviously pay again!) Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid! I will be submitting these runs once I get the first batch back! Obviously, if you don't send it to me now you have time, so no worries. ♥

The accent is 900g and is for Imperial M! Thank you all so much! c:

WR5vWe0.png
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

I am currently on mobile, but I’d love a slot!!
I am currently on mobile, but I’d love a slot!!
9Nrh39n.png
@Redsparrow Will do! I'll add you now. c:
@Redsparrow Will do! I'll add you now. c:

Could you add me to a slot for autumn harvest please?
Could you add me to a slot for autumn harvest please?
@Artefact Yes I can; I added you to the overflow section! ♥
@Artefact Yes I can; I added you to the overflow section! ♥

I'd love a slot for autumn pilgrim, please! ^^
I'd love a slot for autumn pilgrim, please! ^^
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
@bonivich hi! can i be added to the overflow queue of autumn pilgrim as well?
@bonivich hi! can i be added to the overflow queue of autumn pilgrim as well?
aJtAs7H.gif
@HoneyMouth Will do! ♥
@HoneyMouth Will do! ♥

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 92 93