Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 92
No worries, and thank you for the update! I hope you’re settling in to your new place ^^
No worries, and thank you for the update! I hope you’re settling in to your new place ^^
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@findingpears Of course, thank you for your great patience and inquiry! And yes, it's getting there, just lots of things to do, but not as chaotic as it was for the past month+, hahah.

Thank you again~ ♥
@findingpears Of course, thank you for your great patience and inquiry! And yes, it's getting there, just lots of things to do, but not as chaotic as it was for the past month+, hahah.

Thank you again~ ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

I hope you're all settled after your move!

I just wanted to check what the plan is for the Gods of Tarnish run? It's been one slot away from filled for awhile (not that I've been checking or anything... totally not)
But idk how your shop system works, if you need every slot filled to print them

No rush or anything though! I hope you've been enjoying NotN ^^
I hope you're all settled after your move!

I just wanted to check what the plan is for the Gods of Tarnish run? It's been one slot away from filled for awhile (not that I've been checking or anything... totally not)
But idk how your shop system works, if you need every slot filled to print them

No rush or anything though! I hope you've been enjoying NotN ^^
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@SilentWanderer Hello! I apologize for the delay, been a bit busy with job-hunting! And so yes settling in, just the usual drudgery of job searching, hahah.

Anyways, yes I do plan to do a mass ping to those on various runs which are full or nearly full! Hoping to set aside time tomorrow/wednesday to do so! And usually, I check in now and then to see if something is full to ping people but it's a good reminder/check-in from those who signed up for past skins so I know that I need to ping for new runs! ♥
@SilentWanderer Hello! I apologize for the delay, been a bit busy with job-hunting! And so yes settling in, just the usual drudgery of job searching, hahah.

Anyways, yes I do plan to do a mass ping to those on various runs which are full or nearly full! Hoping to set aside time tomorrow/wednesday to do so! And usually, I check in now and then to see if something is full to ping people but it's a good reminder/check-in from those who signed up for past skins so I know that I need to ping for new runs! ♥
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Hello! I hope all is well :) I just wanted to inquire about the status of times faded sands. Hope your move and the New Year are all treating you well!
Hello! I hope all is well :) I just wanted to inquire about the status of times faded sands. Hope your move and the New Year are all treating you well!
64514_s.gif
@Kael Hello! Thank you for your inquiry! I have submitted it so hoping it'll come back in the next 5-7 days! And thank you again for your patience and well wishes, I hope your new year has been kind to you! ♥
@Kael Hello! Thank you for your inquiry! I have submitted it so hoping it'll come back in the next 5-7 days! And thank you again for your patience and well wishes, I hope your new year has been kind to you! ♥

[center][size=6][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57][i][b]r e p r i n t // t i m e[/b][/i][/center][/size][/font][/color] [center][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]It has been a long time coming but here is reprint time! Below are the various skin runs which have gotten full or nearly full and are ready to be printed! Please send in payment ASAP so I can collect skins and send them off! Some have paid ahead of time so you are not required to send payment, you can check your paid status via my spreadsheet! I plan on pinging GASP for the rest of the slots to fill for my limited pearlcatcher skin so apologies if you get a second ping because of it! If you would like to be added to that limited run you can ping me here in my skinshop and I'll get you added! Just as a side note. If I don't have at least 5 people pay for runs I cannot submit it! Thank you! [i][b]please check if you have signed up for multiple runs below![/i][/b] /////[/center] [size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@milkchai @saltypie @Malachite @Andraya @Toska @Silverishness @Comfrey @Parnasse @Earthenware @timepatches The next run of [i][b]ii. goddess of oasis[/i][/b] is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today! The accent is 850g and is for Banescale Female! Thank you all so much! c: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zHQEhYW.png[/img] /////[/center] [size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Katalist @charaut @xylocopa @Marmite @Silverishness @Earthenware @Vinyamar The next run of [i][b]ii. goddess of wither[/i][/b] is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today! The accent is 850g and is for Banescale Female! Thank you all so much! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ggflk6m.png[/img] /////[/center] [size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Earthenware @Lafite @Malachite @Griminal @Silverishness @Parnasse @Hapkeite @InariKitsunee @vortexbreakdown @dragonNMR you had showed interest in this skin in a discord server, I am pinging you just in case you'd like the last slot for this run of it! The next run of [i][b]ii. goddess of empires[/i][/b] is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today! The accent is 850g and is for Banescale Female! Thank you all so much! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6hzeLP3.png[/img] /////[/center] [size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Zelrune @Psi @Hiii @Askesis @Andraya @Skyleidge @maliketh @Valrunie @SarcasticHawke @silis The next run of [i][b]i. autumn pilgrim[/i][/b] is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today! The accent is 900g and is for Imperial Male! Thank you all so much! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WR5vWe0.png[/img] /////[/center] [size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Schattenfeuer @Luunai @Maeva @Fenixinka @Zelai @SarcasticHawke @narif @Parnasse @Lemonie @SolCanis The next run of [i][b]i. cities brilliant spires[/i][/b] is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today! The accent is 850g and is for Imperial Male! Thank you all so much! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NXUnFaq.png[/img] /////[/center] [size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Moirne @Budsturga @chillwind @Deva @Psi @Tenuit @Zelai @Hiii @SolCanis The next run of [i][b]i. gods of antiquity[/i][/b] is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today! The accent is 850g and is for Aberration Male! Thank you all so much! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aloKS0y.png[/img] /////[/center] [size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@misshitsu @CoyoteFlowers @Hiii @AquaArcs @Deva @Psi @Tenuit @v3xxter The next run of [i][b]i. gods of blood[/i][/b] is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today! The accent is 850g and is for Aberration Male! Thank you all so much! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zxgOlHm.png[/img] /////[/center] [size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Togamii @nudibranchiole @Deva @SilentWanderer @vortexbreakdown @orest @Tenuit @Zelai @RosalindeSol The next run of [i][b]i. gods of tarnish[/i][/b] is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today! The accent is 850g and is for Aberration Male! Thank you all so much! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/S9Ijh5q.png[/img][/center]
r e p r i n t // t i m e
It has been a long time coming but here is reprint time! Below are the various skin runs which have gotten full or nearly full and are ready to be printed! Please send in payment ASAP so I can collect skins and send them off! Some have paid ahead of time so you are not required to send payment, you can check your paid status via my spreadsheet!

I plan on pinging GASP for the rest of the slots to fill for my limited pearlcatcher skin so apologies if you get a second ping because of it! If you would like to be added to that limited run you can ping me here in my skinshop and I'll get you added!

Just as a side note. If I don't have at least 5 people pay for runs I cannot submit it! Thank you!

please check if you have signed up for multiple runs below!

/////

@milkchai @saltypie @Malachite @Andraya @Toska @Silverishness @Comfrey @Parnasse @Earthenware @timepatches

The next run of ii. goddess of oasis is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today!

The accent is 850g and is for Banescale Female! Thank you all so much! c:

zHQEhYW.png

/////

@Katalist @charaut @xylocopa @Marmite @Silverishness @Earthenware @Vinyamar

The next run of ii. goddess of wither is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today!

The accent is 850g and is for Banescale Female! Thank you all so much!

Ggflk6m.png

/////

@Earthenware @Lafite @Malachite @Griminal @Silverishness @Parnasse @Hapkeite @InariKitsunee @vortexbreakdown

@dragonNMR you had showed interest in this skin in a discord server, I am pinging you just in case you'd like the last slot for this run of it!

The next run of ii. goddess of empires is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today!

The accent is 850g and is for Banescale Female! Thank you all so much!

6hzeLP3.png

/////

@Zelrune @Psi @Hiii @Askesis @Andraya @Skyleidge @maliketh @Valrunie @SarcasticHawke @silis

The next run of i. autumn pilgrim is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today!

The accent is 900g and is for Imperial Male! Thank you all so much!

WR5vWe0.png

/////

@Schattenfeuer @Luunai @Maeva @Fenixinka @Zelai @SarcasticHawke @narif @Parnasse @Lemonie @SolCanis

The next run of i. cities brilliant spires is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today!

The accent is 850g and is for Imperial Male! Thank you all so much!

NXUnFaq.png

/////

@Moirne @Budsturga @chillwind @Deva @Psi @Tenuit @Zelai @Hiii @SolCanis

The next run of i. gods of antiquity is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today!

The accent is 850g and is for Aberration Male! Thank you all so much!

aloKS0y.png

/////

@misshitsu @CoyoteFlowers @Hiii @AquaArcs @Deva @Psi @Tenuit @v3xxter

The next run of i. gods of blood is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today!

zxgOlHm.png

/////

@Togamii @nudibranchiole @Deva @SilentWanderer @vortexbreakdown @orest @Tenuit @Zelai @RosalindeSol

The next run of i. gods of tarnish is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today!

S9Ijh5q.png

OHHH HYPE!!! sending asap
OHHH HYPE!!! sending asap
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
So exciting! Sending payment now!
So exciting! Sending payment now!
..................... nEPiKJY.png
qitKYJA.png
xA6NuZI.gif
@Valrunie @SolCanis Thank you both so much! ♥♥ I received both of your payments! c': Hopefully in the next day or two as others send in payment I can get these sent off to return to me in a few days!

Thank you for your support! ♥
@Valrunie @SolCanis Thank you both so much! ♥♥ I received both of your payments! c': Hopefully in the next day or two as others send in payment I can get these sent off to return to me in a few days!

Thank you for your support! ♥

1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 92