Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 97 98
Gosh I do love your work [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27063][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/271/27063_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75360388][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753604/75360388_350.png[/img][/url]
Gosh I do love your work
27063_350.png
75360388_350.png
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
Hi @bonivich, I ordered/paid for a copy of Lady of the Forest back when you released it, but it looks like I never got my copy :( I ordered two skins at the same time fwiw
Hi @bonivich, I ordered/paid for a copy of Lady of the Forest back when you released it, but it looks like I never got my copy :( I ordered two skins at the same time fwiw
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
@Subdued Hello! Yes, the second run of that skin has not yet been sent, and you're on the second run. I am going to be paying for multiple runs (for bane series and the last of the lady of the forest) both with money collected and out-of-pocket to get the few remaining skin runs out to people.

So my apologies that you have not yet got a copy! I am hoping I can catch up in skin run printing next week!
@Subdued Hello! Yes, the second run of that skin has not yet been sent, and you're on the second run. I am going to be paying for multiple runs (for bane series and the last of the lady of the forest) both with money collected and out-of-pocket to get the few remaining skin runs out to people.

So my apologies that you have not yet got a copy! I am hoping I can catch up in skin run printing next week!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich may i be added to the pinglist for your next run of lady of wheat?
@bonivich may i be added to the pinglist for your next run of lady of wheat?
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
@worldpillar Hello! Yes, I'll add you now!
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

thanks so much!
thanks so much!
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
@Subdued Hello! I just wanted to give you a ping to say I finally was able to submit lady of the forest, the second run and so hopefully in the next few days I'll get it back and you'll be able to get your copy!

My apologies again on the delay!
@Subdued Hello! I just wanted to give you a ping to say I finally was able to submit lady of the forest, the second run and so hopefully in the next few days I'll get it back and you'll be able to get your copy!

My apologies again on the delay!

Hello! I was just wondering if I can check what the status is for Goddess of Wither? I'm happy to wait but just wanted to check it is still on the way :)
Hello! I was just wondering if I can check what the status is for Goddess of Wither? I'm happy to wait but just wanted to check it is still on the way :)
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@findingpears Hello! You are more than free to ask! I need to adjust shadows for them, and send them off finally again since I am done moving irl! Sorry about the like...2 month delay ;; here's hoping I can get them back to me soon!
@findingpears Hello! You are more than free to ask! I need to adjust shadows for them, and send them off finally again since I am done moving irl! Sorry about the like...2 month delay ;; here's hoping I can get them back to me soon!

@novrre @SarcasticHawke @Psi @Earthenware @ClearBright @TikindiDragon @Subdued @seamists

Hello, you were all on the second run of i. lady of the forest, and I have finally sent it out. My deepest apologies on how long, long it took.

This message is also going to be pinged to those waiting for the first runs of the banescale accents (some are overlapping) they have been submitted with shadows/lines adjusted and I hope, now that I am no longer moving IRL and settled, I can get these out the moment they come to me.

I apologize deeply, as I did not expect this move to drain me so much to not check FR regularly enough to deal with the backlog for skin stuff. So you have my, once more, deepest apologies.

I hope you all have a lovely day and know I have not forgotten and I am getting things going again!

Pings below for those on the first run of banescale skins!

@Sols @Sidya @Psi @novrre @Deva @Laeyein @Hiii @Reithya @Askesis

@novrre @Psi @Laeyein @findingpears @Askesis @Sols @Malachite @knoggelvi @bunnyfork

@Lafite @novrre @Psi @Laeyein @ardisia @Rhapsodus @Reithya @Askesis @Sols
@novrre @SarcasticHawke @Psi @Earthenware @ClearBright @TikindiDragon @Subdued @seamists

Hello, you were all on the second run of i. lady of the forest, and I have finally sent it out. My deepest apologies on how long, long it took.

This message is also going to be pinged to those waiting for the first runs of the banescale accents (some are overlapping) they have been submitted with shadows/lines adjusted and I hope, now that I am no longer moving IRL and settled, I can get these out the moment they come to me.

I apologize deeply, as I did not expect this move to drain me so much to not check FR regularly enough to deal with the backlog for skin stuff. So you have my, once more, deepest apologies.

I hope you all have a lovely day and know I have not forgotten and I am getting things going again!

Pings below for those on the first run of banescale skins!

@Sols @Sidya @Psi @novrre @Deva @Laeyein @Hiii @Reithya @Askesis

@novrre @Psi @Laeyein @findingpears @Askesis @Sols @Malachite @knoggelvi @bunnyfork

@Lafite @novrre @Psi @Laeyein @ardisia @Rhapsodus @Reithya @Askesis @Sols

1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 97 98