Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Robo-Prosthetics [F Mirror Accent]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This is beautiful! I'd love a slot.
This is beautiful! I'd love a slot.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
Thank you!! And added!

That's half way again!
Thank you!! And added!

That's half way again!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
Would love a slot please!
Would love a slot please!
c89140e8b36357fcf8858c391d1b381acd3b752a.gif
Slot please!
Slot please!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
Both have been added!

Edit: Also apologies to anyone who is getting multiple crossroad messages from me, I have a double click issue with the send button whooops
Both have been added!

Edit: Also apologies to anyone who is getting multiple crossroad messages from me, I have a double click issue with the send button whooops
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@CrystalBlackpaws I’d actually love to get two more slots in the third run alongside my current slot in the second run if that’s alright? I just have way too many ideas for dragons with this accent, and I can’t decide which idea I love more! I def need one for my mirror primal battle dragons (I collect primal mirrors and level them), but then there’s a fandragon this would work well with, and then I have a cool lore idea... I’m just torn! If I can get the two extra copies, lmk and I’ll send in payment for all three right away!
@CrystalBlackpaws I’d actually love to get two more slots in the third run alongside my current slot in the second run if that’s alright? I just have way too many ideas for dragons with this accent, and I can’t decide which idea I love more! I def need one for my mirror primal battle dragons (I collect primal mirrors and level them), but then there’s a fandragon this would work well with, and then I have a cool lore idea... I’m just torn! If I can get the two extra copies, lmk and I’ll send in payment for all three right away!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@CrystalBlackpaws I'd love to be added for the third run if there are still slots!
@CrystalBlackpaws I'd love to be added for the third run if there are still slots!
Forum-Signature-2.png
@ItMeansHope That's perfectly okay, I'm glad you've got some many ideas for it! I can def put you in for two more slots!

Adding those and DoomedIdeas is third run full. WOW I next expected to get this far so fast.
I forgot I should maybe ping people for third run WHOOPS.

@Reven @Balaeniceps @RottingFlesh @RisenWolf @Nuthatch @SarcasticHawke @ItMeansHope @DoomedIdeas

You can pay at any time now!
@ItMeansHope That's perfectly okay, I'm glad you've got some many ideas for it! I can def put you in for two more slots!

Adding those and DoomedIdeas is third run full. WOW I next expected to get this far so fast.
I forgot I should maybe ping people for third run WHOOPS.

@Reven @Balaeniceps @RottingFlesh @RisenWolf @Nuthatch @SarcasticHawke @ItMeansHope @DoomedIdeas

You can pay at any time now!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
I’d love a slot if this accent is still available for runs! glances at dwindling supply of gems
I’d love a slot if this accent is still available for runs! glances at dwindling supply of gems
TEIDUqh.gifqZwEAEI.png Qef5UlF.png
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
27568530-2928-11eb-95d4-432813eda697.gif
Huge Wings of Fire fan, woo!
+++++++++++++++++++
Could I get a slot for the fourth run, if possible?
Could I get a slot for the fourth run, if possible?
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7