Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Robo-Prosthetics [F Mirror Accent]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a slot please
a slot please
Can do!
Can do!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@CrystalBlackpaws Hello, I'd love a slot too, please. I'm usually not too big on Mirrors, but your accent has a nice appeal, so I will have to find a Mirror for it. :)
@CrystalBlackpaws Hello, I'd love a slot too, please. I'm usually not too big on Mirrors, but your accent has a nice appeal, so I will have to find a Mirror for it. :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@CrystalBlackpaws
I would love a slot! :D
@CrystalBlackpaws
I would love a slot! :D
TFmPIfy.png
slot please! this is a very neat skin :0
slot please! this is a very neat skin :0
mISblcI.gif BiHQB8U.png doozi - she/they
BiHQB8U.png lore thread (old) - adopts - fr tumblr
BiHQB8U.png くコ:彡*:・゚✧*・゚
@CrystalBlackpaws
May I have two slots please, I really like this accent! :)
@CrystalBlackpaws
May I have two slots please, I really like this accent! :)
45Pathc.png
@CrystalBlackpaws I'd love a slot if there's still any available :0
@CrystalBlackpaws I'd love a slot if there's still any available :0
+9 FR Time
fbwG7W5.pngDmRdZYl.png
@mafiavamp wow, thank you so much! That's honestly an honour! And we have hit enough for a second run! And interest is still going so how do we feel about another one? If you're all still interested I'll keep doing this! (Since I've already got three shows if interest in it lol) @Snappish @DoomedIdeas @sickreaps @Tala2121 @seylon @ItMeansHope @CHUUNIBYOU @MafiaVamp @Velifer @mothmoss We are stiill waiting on first run and approval, but you are free to pay whenever you're ready, no rush! I'll ping everyone again once it's gone through! And again, just thank you to everyone! This is my first accent I've actually sold, to see such an overwhelming response to it warms my heart [emoji=mirror love size=1]
@mafiavamp wow, thank you so much! That's honestly an honour!

And we have hit enough for a second run! And interest is still going so how do we feel about another one? If you're all still interested I'll keep doing this! (Since I've already got three shows if interest in it lol)

@Snappish @DoomedIdeas @sickreaps @Tala2121 @seylon @ItMeansHope @CHUUNIBYOU @MafiaVamp @Velifer @mothmoss

We are stiill waiting on first run and approval, but you are free to pay whenever you're ready, no rush! I'll ping everyone again once it's gone through!

And again, just thank you to everyone! This is my first accent I've actually sold, to see such an overwhelming response to it warms my heart
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@CrystalBlackpaws I'd be interested in a place in the third run!
@CrystalBlackpaws I'd be interested in a place in the third run!
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
You've been added!
You've been added!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7