Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Tiefsee - Aura F Sage and Tree
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 147 148
Thank you so much! I didn't want to delete things without letting you know what was happening. ;w; Your skins are gorgeous, too, if only I didn't just drop everything I had on a big purchase haha. Have a fantastic day as well, I appreciate the help!
Thank you so much! I didn't want to delete things without letting you know what was happening. ;w; Your skins are gorgeous, too, if only I didn't just drop everything I had on a big purchase haha. Have a fantastic day as well, I appreciate the help!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid
Never mind! Thank you for liking my skins! Also if you'd like to know, your name was signed at about 12:48pm FRT today :o
@Vinid
Never mind! Thank you for liking my skins! Also if you'd like to know, your name was signed at about 12:48pm FRT today :o
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
That's so odd-- that's about 2 hours before the others, so it's been ongoing. Thank you SO much for the heads up!!
That's so odd-- that's about 2 hours before the others, so it's been ongoing. Thank you SO much for the heads up!!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@MusicalMaladies Here you go! Also Yi Wei Du Jiang is in printing and if you want, I can add you to a slot and send you a PA when printed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Op0XIVT.png[/img]
@MusicalMaladies
Here you go! Also Yi Wei Du Jiang is in printing and if you want, I can add you to a slot and send you a PA when printed!
Op0XIVT.png
@Ambulocetus
Ah, yes, I would like a slot for Yi Wei Du Jiang then please! I am going to pass on the Aether accent, unfortunately, but it's gorgeous as well.
@Ambulocetus
Ah, yes, I would like a slot for Yi Wei Du Jiang then please! I am going to pass on the Aether accent, unfortunately, but it's gorgeous as well.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

yes, I was specifically looking for a dragon for the skin [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84259965][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/842600/84259965_350.png[/img][/url]
yes, I was specifically looking for a dragon for the skin
84259965_350.png
OY2CZgk.png
Hello! You're pinged for these skins:

@dems @Veleno @kespecial @Allotas @hat17 @seamists @Northerly @ikelu @ikelu

@cutinstincts @dems @hat17 @seamists @rndzvs @fumarate @ikelu @ikelu @Parnasse

They are sent via PA and I can hold the copies up to two weeks if you need.
Please let me know if you no longer want your slot! Please let me know if there's anything wrong.

@Sharen @Barrdwing @moonsteeth @DDDFirefox @Erisalia
Fu Sheng was reprinted and will be sent out soon! I know it's been a quite long while so if you no longer want it, just cancel my PA! <3

Hi my pinglist! Sorry to bother.
These accents are reprinted and if anyone wants them, feel free to grab them from AH.

Fu Sheng

@Apocracy @Rauv @exp @Mikada @Fushide @Tserin @Katalist @Gross @bamboo1996 @Lomon @Harmonywish @Bloomed @Pineappleblood @final @Ikunoche @Chocoli @saltmarsh @bonivich @Toska @Saraceaser @mysteriously @Faunaflor @PtolemyII @Solcie @irony @4walls @Russia @mysticpenguin @AlcatrazSystem @Coramoor @Astraya @Croissants @N3WV01D @Zelrune @Yomiya @Meii @orior @laivence @isuzu @Tofubear @finder77 @Amika @Vergil @Zerobotic @Auraelia @Hydrocity @JuliusCaesar @Giu @WitchyyWeasel @Novrre @midwxst @SuzyChi @WHDE @JavaMP @Sinnouk @padfoot6 @Apocracy @inn @Odile @dragonpals @hakusen @Ico @crowvidae @butcherbaby @koobi @AlphaSnowdust @nightdust @RThrax @Hraesvelgrr @MineralTownNPC @liantal @crystallarium @Velsim @Kardi @dierdre @ikelu @NightlyDoodling @Vrtra @Maiiau @pepperhead @Trachynhawb @LumberCzar @milkchai @Ozma @Norion @Fletcher @Kaimon @Sidya @Unrest @angemagica @awaicu @World @Kardi @Lionsong @Akkhima @Rohana @Jinoga @Gaston @morn @Suntouched @3ctoplasm @Xirei @seamists @takatsuki @DyreVoid @Rings @juga @Sushimonsterr @Victorzies @Behlair @Kindra @TNE271 @Ebrietas @Pouchipouchi @irmingard @Isnoah @MidnightGarden @valerianroot @BuddyDragon @rockss @Scarecrows @inkwardlychaotic @lullabird @Itarille @Kucumatz @yukublack @figura @butcherbaby @Crim @TheEndOfAutumn @Haftlinger @RogueHazel @fay @solariaa @azemn @Goldlake @videogame @elvamere @Mesai @romeus @oneluckyduck @Wrath @ThistleProse @SanyaBosanya @Hessonite @notheretoperch @lusterwing @findingpears @snafflewyrm @Kaimon @lanseax @Rhane @AzaRein @Voltaic @Itarille @virgil @StarrySkyTonight @theEndsinger @kimchikxt @Enddy @Debut @Luciferus @jianghu @Hakurou @mythicalviper @diTitania @whirlwish @WHOUR @Barok @RAVENt @Palette @doniider @Maeva @kespecial @EisigerElch @Flannerie @Malachite @Gaze @Seraph822 @Zelai @Nozaria @Parad0xxy @MittensTheKitten @SeaglassSky @Lafite @KyuuBird @Raivus @knoggelvi @ArcaneHierophant @syklus @Voronok @RosalindeSol @5H4D0WDU57 @SolCanis @Industry @HedgeMagic @Fya @pollen @CryptidUni @Iskaeil @Humdrum @Xuelian @Basileia @IndigoCat @Khroma @winterprism @Muranidae @RoyalSorceress @Speedypigeon @yanagi @Hideki @Pulse @Pecha @BrightFlight @JavaMP @othergirl @Elextra @fukanzen @SomethingWitty @EthicsGradient @lxix @lyricalmyxteries @Kristi @Empyrean @KaitoWang @Akashiyuki @nuue @KaichouKai @Nemalu @theEndsinger @Horrificc @bantymom @ottoman @belated @Glisselda @Reignhart @Cherryfleck @sedge122 @niliq @XarkkXdragonX @FloralFawn @Etheryn @iicaaruus @Geminid
Hello! You're pinged for these skins:

@dems @Veleno @kespecial @Allotas @hat17 @seamists @Northerly @ikelu @ikelu

@cutinstincts @dems @hat17 @seamists @rndzvs @fumarate @ikelu @ikelu @Parnasse

They are sent via PA and I can hold the copies up to two weeks if you need.
Please let me know if you no longer want your slot! Please let me know if there's anything wrong.

@Sharen @Barrdwing @moonsteeth @DDDFirefox @Erisalia
Fu Sheng was reprinted and will be sent out soon! I know it's been a quite long while so if you no longer want it, just cancel my PA! <3

Hi my pinglist! Sorry to bother.
These accents are reprinted and if anyone wants them, feel free to grab them from AH.

Fu Sheng

@Apocracy @Rauv @exp @Mikada @Fushide @Tserin @Katalist @Gross @bamboo1996 @Lomon @Harmonywish @Bloomed @Pineappleblood @final @Ikunoche @Chocoli @saltmarsh @bonivich @Toska @Saraceaser @mysteriously @Faunaflor @PtolemyII @Solcie @irony @4walls @Russia @mysticpenguin @AlcatrazSystem @Coramoor @Astraya @Croissants @N3WV01D @Zelrune @Yomiya @Meii @orior @laivence @isuzu @Tofubear @finder77 @Amika @Vergil @Zerobotic @Auraelia @Hydrocity @JuliusCaesar @Giu @WitchyyWeasel @Novrre @midwxst @SuzyChi @WHDE @JavaMP @Sinnouk @padfoot6 @Apocracy @inn @Odile @dragonpals @hakusen @Ico @crowvidae @butcherbaby @koobi @AlphaSnowdust @nightdust @RThrax @Hraesvelgrr @MineralTownNPC @liantal @crystallarium @Velsim @Kardi @dierdre @ikelu @NightlyDoodling @Vrtra @Maiiau @pepperhead @Trachynhawb @LumberCzar @milkchai @Ozma @Norion @Fletcher @Kaimon @Sidya @Unrest @angemagica @awaicu @World @Kardi @Lionsong @Akkhima @Rohana @Jinoga @Gaston @morn @Suntouched @3ctoplasm @Xirei @seamists @takatsuki @DyreVoid @Rings @juga @Sushimonsterr @Victorzies @Behlair @Kindra @TNE271 @Ebrietas @Pouchipouchi @irmingard @Isnoah @MidnightGarden @valerianroot @BuddyDragon @rockss @Scarecrows @inkwardlychaotic @lullabird @Itarille @Kucumatz @yukublack @figura @butcherbaby @Crim @TheEndOfAutumn @Haftlinger @RogueHazel @fay @solariaa @azemn @Goldlake @videogame @elvamere @Mesai @romeus @oneluckyduck @Wrath @ThistleProse @SanyaBosanya @Hessonite @notheretoperch @lusterwing @findingpears @snafflewyrm @Kaimon @lanseax @Rhane @AzaRein @Voltaic @Itarille @virgil @StarrySkyTonight @theEndsinger @kimchikxt @Enddy @Debut @Luciferus @jianghu @Hakurou @mythicalviper @diTitania @whirlwish @WHOUR @Barok @RAVENt @Palette @doniider @Maeva @kespecial @EisigerElch @Flannerie @Malachite @Gaze @Seraph822 @Zelai @Nozaria @Parad0xxy @MittensTheKitten @SeaglassSky @Lafite @KyuuBird @Raivus @knoggelvi @ArcaneHierophant @syklus @Voronok @RosalindeSol @5H4D0WDU57 @SolCanis @Industry @HedgeMagic @Fya @pollen @CryptidUni @Iskaeil @Humdrum @Xuelian @Basileia @IndigoCat @Khroma @winterprism @Muranidae @RoyalSorceress @Speedypigeon @yanagi @Hideki @Pulse @Pecha @BrightFlight @JavaMP @othergirl @Elextra @fukanzen @SomethingWitty @EthicsGradient @lxix @lyricalmyxteries @Kristi @Empyrean @KaitoWang @Akashiyuki @nuue @KaichouKai @Nemalu @theEndsinger @Horrificc @bantymom @ottoman @belated @Glisselda @Reignhart @Cherryfleck @sedge122 @niliq @XarkkXdragonX @FloralFawn @Etheryn @iicaaruus @Geminid
@Ambulocetus
Revoking my PA, I changed my mind - still a gorgeous skin tho!
@Ambulocetus
Revoking my PA, I changed my mind - still a gorgeous skin tho!
OGk6x.gif

c2Z7h.gif
@fumarate
No worries!
@fumarate
No worries!
@Ambulocetus Oh, what a happy surprise! So glad I opened a bunch of chests earlier (dang Aethers have eaten so much of my funds!) [emoji=aether tongue size=1] Thank you for reprinting Fu Sheng!
@Ambulocetus

Oh, what a happy surprise! So glad I opened a bunch of chests earlier (dang Aethers have eaten so much of my funds!) Thank you for reprinting Fu Sheng!
riVr93C.png
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 147 148