Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Tiefsee - Aura F Sage and Tree
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148
Thank you so much!! :D
Thank you so much!! :D
dT9HQge.png
eIK5iG7.png
VpMOGhK.png
+++++aYeaWql.png+++++++J6ryZyV.png +++++ rix3ppo.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
Hello! You're pinged for these skins:

@paladinpass @cici0527 @cutinstincts @enddy @whour @PrP @kaaoqi @OtikentUU (I can't find your new id, sorry!) @Apfelobst @PtolemyII @Gormanghaste @Allotas @Raeliana @loststarship @hayum @xjsx @fay @TarbaYelemel @Eiderdown @Silverishness @Samelf @penguinpark @Vrtra @crowvidae @Parnasse @Tjally @hat17 @Self @dems
Run 1-3 of Spring Sage sent!

@enddy @oO3Oo @cheer @PrP @kaaoqi @PtolemyII @Banhana @Raeliana @mothrave @Ambulocetus @Tesoro @Alphrussia @hayum @SeaglassSky @Silverishness @penguinpark @crowvidae @Vrtra @Fountain @dems
Run 1-2 of Winter Sage sent!

They are sent via PA and I can hold the copies up to two weeks if you need.
Please let me know if you no longer want your slot! Please let me know if there's anything wrong.

@paladinpass @cici0527 @cutinstincts @enddy @whour @PrP @kaaoqi @OtikentUU (I can't find your new id, sorry!) @Apfelobst @PtolemyII @Gormanghaste @Allotas @Raeliana @loststarship @hayum @xjsx @fay @TarbaYelemel @Eiderdown @Silverishness @Samelf @penguinpark @Vrtra @crowvidae @Parnasse @Tjally @hat17 @Self @dems
Run 1-3 of Spring Sage sent!

@enddy @oO3Oo @cheer @PrP @kaaoqi @PtolemyII @Banhana @Raeliana @mothrave @Ambulocetus @Tesoro @Alphrussia @hayum @SeaglassSky @Silverishness @penguinpark @crowvidae @Vrtra @Fountain @dems
Run 1-2 of Winter Sage sent!

Please let me know if you no longer want your slot! Please let me know if there's anything wrong.
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
could I still grab a slot for spring sage?
could I still grab a slot for spring sage?
Hello! Could I get my copies switched from treasure to gems please? I spent all my treasure since we had dom discount this week >.>
Hello! Could I get my copies switched from treasure to gems please? I spent all my treasure since we had dom discount this week >.>
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif

@Suntouched @Meanderlin @teddy2008 @Farron @mossfinch @RosalindeSol @OlderThanBones @Mima @Aisuruu @MiraLief
@HedgeMagic @ikelu @ikelu @Xirei @liyue @Lomon @valerianroot @Octobrush @reunion @Grune
@DoctorAndTARDIS @Toska @Dianounais @Unrest @Marchwarden @Bantymom @Tofubear @othergirl @harmonywish @harmonywish
@MasakiSaphir @Sidya @NorthSong @Cocolatia @asgore @Halihope @xobrynnx @Tikal @Katalist @seamists
@Zelai @Tithe @enevera @metronome @Evereal @ancientsecrets @lunawolf23 @Illiithin @Fountain @Glisselda
Run 4-8 of Spring Sage sent!

@RosalindeSol @Aisuruu @HedgeMagic @ikelu @ikelu @Lomon @AngelOfFate @Devonix @reunion @PricklySnoots
@Maiiau @Tofubear @Veracity @MasakiSaphir @Plushstiel @seamists @metronome @TheUltimateOwl @Lilyvian @Flora
@Andraya @Andraya @osteoderm @Zoustache @maranimh @Goldensong @moonthegoon @meep5109 @Aurchen
Run 3-5 of Winter Sage sent!

Please let me know if you no longer want your slot! Please let me know if there's anything wrong ?since there are too many copies of them!).

@Suntouched @Meanderlin @teddy2008 @Farron @mossfinch @RosalindeSol @OlderThanBones @Mima @Aisuruu @MiraLief
@HedgeMagic @ikelu @ikelu @Xirei @liyue @Lomon @valerianroot @Octobrush @reunion @Grune
@DoctorAndTARDIS @Toska @Dianounais @Unrest @Marchwarden @Bantymom @Tofubear @othergirl @harmonywish @harmonywish
@MasakiSaphir @Sidya @NorthSong @Cocolatia @asgore @Halihope @xobrynnx @Tikal @Katalist @seamists
@Zelai @Tithe @enevera @metronome @Evereal @ancientsecrets @lunawolf23 @Illiithin @Fountain @Glisselda
Run 4-8 of Spring Sage sent!

@RosalindeSol @Aisuruu @HedgeMagic @ikelu @ikelu @Lomon @AngelOfFate @Devonix @reunion @PricklySnoots
@Maiiau @Tofubear @Veracity @MasakiSaphir @Plushstiel @seamists @metronome @TheUltimateOwl @Lilyvian @Flora
@Andraya @Andraya @osteoderm @Zoustache @maranimh @Goldensong @moonthegoon @meep5109 @Aurchen
Run 3-5 of Winter Sage sent!

Please let me know if you no longer want your slot! Please let me know if there's anything wrong ?since there are too many copies of them!).
@Ambulocetus I just picked up my copy and excited to have it on one of my girls once I finish my project. Thank you so much for the lovely skin!
@Ambulocetus I just picked up my copy and excited to have it on one of my girls once I finish my project. Thank you so much for the lovely skin!
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
I don't recall asking/signing up for these skins, I bought them anyway because I have a terrible memory and thought perhaps maybe I did --

but are you just offering them to your pinglist via PA and then we can buy them if we want or cancel if we dont? Just checking how this works for you -- every skin creator is different!

I'm happy to keep them btw, they're gorgeous and I collect UMAs so it's no trouble. Just clarifying how this works.
I don't recall asking/signing up for these skins, I bought them anyway because I have a terrible memory and thought perhaps maybe I did --

but are you just offering them to your pinglist via PA and then we can buy them if we want or cancel if we dont? Just checking how this works for you -- every skin creator is different!

I'm happy to keep them btw, they're gorgeous and I collect UMAs so it's no trouble. Just clarifying how this works.
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@HedgeMagic
Thank you for buying! They are open to public and I think I released them in November so it's been a long while (the battle for thru took nearly a month)
I sent you the PA because I found your I'd in my preorder spreadsheet so probably you (or someone else) signed you up for the skin!
I'm happy that you like them!
@HedgeMagic
Thank you for buying! They are open to public and I think I released them in November so it's been a long while (the battle for thru took nearly a month)
I sent you the PA because I found your I'd in my preorder spreadsheet so probably you (or someone else) signed you up for the skin!
I'm happy that you like them!
oh yeah my memory is terrible!! Thanks for the lovely skins!
oh yeah my memory is terrible!! Thanks for the lovely skins!
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
Thank you for the accents[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Thank you for the accents
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148