Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Supernova Blood Moon: On AH!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
I'm fine, just having to work with new medications. They make me very drowsy and tired right now. x.x

Thank you though! <3
I'm fine, just having to work with new medications. They make me very drowsy and tired right now. x.x

Thank you though! <3
Boop
Boop
[quote name="Lykos" date="2022-09-07 14:54:14" ] @Releah Somehow I never got pinged for this despite being subscribed... I am SO sorry I missed this. ;-; I've been slow due to IRL stuff. Are you still wanting to be added to the list? [/quote] I've also been busy with RL stuff, yes I would still love to be added
Lykos wrote on 2022-09-07 14:54:14:
@Releah

Somehow I never got pinged for this despite being subscribed... I am SO sorry I missed this. ;-; I've been slow due to IRL stuff. Are you still wanting to be added to the list?
I've also been busy with RL stuff, yes I would still love to be added
@Releah

Cool, I'll get you noted. c:

@WitchyyWeasel @Flamed @Wardove

Are you all still interested in Supernova Blood Moon? I'm going to print it because I have the gems at the moment. I figure it'll probably do fine on the AH like the original did, so if you're still wanting a copy please let me know! If you need to hold for awhile, just ask. c:
@Releah

Cool, I'll get you noted. c:

@WitchyyWeasel @Flamed @Wardove

Are you all still interested in Supernova Blood Moon? I'm going to print it because I have the gems at the moment. I figure it'll probably do fine on the AH like the original did, so if you're still wanting a copy please let me know! If you need to hold for awhile, just ask. c:
@shepsky yes please! I would still love to have a copy of blood moon if possible!!
@shepsky yes please! I would still love to have a copy of blood moon if possible!!
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
@Lykos Absolutely still looking forward to a copy :D
@Lykos Absolutely still looking forward to a copy :D
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
Supernova Blood Moon has been submitted. Sorry it took me so long. >.<
Supernova Blood Moon has been submitted. Sorry it took me so long. >.<
Boop
Boop
All copies sent out in PAs and extras on the AH.
All copies sent out in PAs and extras on the AH.
An extra release will be coming next month alongside late releases and final calls for my first year skins and accents.

Also there are still several Blood Moon copies available!
An extra release will be coming next month alongside late releases and final calls for my first year skins and accents.

Also there are still several Blood Moon copies available!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70