Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Supernova Blood Moon: On AH!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70
@lykos that's fine, can you do a PA thing when you do as I get drowned in pings often cause of gasp. The skin will go on my cheetah gen one pair. I bought a girl just for this accent lol
@lykos that's fine, can you do a PA thing when you do as I get drowned in pings often cause of gasp. The skin will go on my cheetah gen one pair. I bought a girl just for this accent lol
Mb6MMMc.png
@Aushi

Don't PAs take a cut of TR sales like other AH sales?
@Aushi

Don't PAs take a cut of TR sales like other AH sales?
I'd like a slot for pharaohs tomb & goddess!
I'd like a slot for pharaohs tomb & goddess!
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××
gem sales thread | sushi's ghouls - hatchery
semi-hiatus
lair revamp sales thread (upcoming)
mlHpBMC.png
ZwbGqUa.png
omKpPgG.png
qeWy3Ik.png
@Sushimonsterr

I'll add you, thank you! :D
@Sushimonsterr

I'll add you, thank you! :D
Boop
Boop
Blep
Blep
@Raptorgrrl @MoonChyld @Xemriss @WitchyyWeasel @Sushimonsterr @Aushi (TR)

Pharaoh's Goddess has been submitted! PAs will be sent when I get it. c:

@Lundlaeva (TR Preferred)

While we didn't get that sixth slot, I can cover it myself this time. ^^
@Raptorgrrl @MoonChyld @Xemriss @WitchyyWeasel @Sushimonsterr @Aushi (TR)

Pharaoh's Goddess has been submitted! PAs will be sent when I get it. c:

@Lundlaeva (TR Preferred)

While we didn't get that sixth slot, I can cover it myself this time. ^^
@Lykos That's really kind of you, thank you! I have enough to pay in gems if you prefer though, whichever works best for you. :)
@Lykos That's really kind of you, thank you! I have enough to pay in gems if you prefer though, whichever works best for you. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

I'm not too worried. If it sells as fast as run 1 of the male version on the AH I should be able to easily get back the gems to do run 2 on the male version. c: Plus I need some extra treasure to expand for my hatchery. ^^
@Lundlaeva

I'm not too worried. If it sells as fast as run 1 of the male version on the AH I should be able to easily get back the gems to do run 2 on the male version. c: Plus I need some extra treasure to expand for my hatchery. ^^
@Lykos Okay, if you're sure, treasure it is - thank you again!
@Lykos Okay, if you're sure, treasure it is - thank you again!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70