Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Discussion - Riot of Rot 2020 Contest
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@Aquaopal Thank you so much!![emoji=nocturne star size=1]
@Aquaopal Thank you so much!!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Twye

Ah, I'm glad you like it- Sure thing!
@Twye

Ah, I'm glad you like it- Sure thing!
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
@SCB @ViperaUnion
honestly, i love almost all of the entries, but both of yours had entries that really stuck out to me. 'life goes on' made me stop and go "oo that's. interesting and weird but also cute in a plague-ish way", and 'all ears' made me go "wait. woah that's sort of weird in an interesting way AND it's done really well"

sort of funny how both the entries that made me suddenly stop like that were snapper females

again, i love almost all of the entries in this contest, and those two in particular were drawn really well
@SCB @ViperaUnion
honestly, i love almost all of the entries, but both of yours had entries that really stuck out to me. 'life goes on' made me stop and go "oo that's. interesting and weird but also cute in a plague-ish way", and 'all ears' made me go "wait. woah that's sort of weird in an interesting way AND it's done really well"

sort of funny how both the entries that made me suddenly stop like that were snapper females

again, i love almost all of the entries in this contest, and those two in particular were drawn really well
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat Thank you so much. I came up with the idea based on the monsters from A Quiet Place, and their weird super-hearing ears.
@Averat Thank you so much. I came up with the idea based on the monsters from A Quiet Place, and their weird super-hearing ears.
FfsFHyt.png
@SkralDog I’m really impressed with Elephant Graveyard! If you don’t win and decide to print it, please give me a ping!
@SkralDog I’m really impressed with Elephant Graveyard! If you don’t win and decide to print it, please give me a ping!
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/xzzhRM6.png[/img] I redid my accent. Any thoughts?
xzzhRM6.png

I redid my accent. Any thoughts?
@kschaef
@kschaef i really like that one and @Moonbriar ‘s Rust Fungi Cells because they look at the microscopic stuff and it’s such a neat angle to RoR. plus i just love every mushroom submission that anyone posted ever. i love the mushroom ones. if you did one with any mushrooms in it at all: i saw it, and i loved it. also @MortNoire ‘s submissions are super good, Sole Survivor is so good bc we need more prosthetics, dangit! and Pretty Little Plague is just cute and different. @pirix ‘s Blood Moon is excellent, @Arborpunk ‘s Unknowable Meat is my favourite kind of awful, and @Cryoflyte ‘s Boneyard Banner catches my eye every time i love all the ones with bones/bone decor, plus filigreed-type stuff like @Arkenrall ‘s Wyrmwound Influence @Hawkeyyee ‘s goop-dra is really gross and fun, i adore @Kaenith ‘s Earned Immunity, @thefloralace ‘s Shallow Grave is really different and refreshing, and @HoneyStick ‘s Ingrown Rubies is lovely. @GloryFlarea ‘s Restrained Infection is weird and cool and i enjoyed the lore. the vibes for @DocMulligan ‘s Rotclaw Scavenger are impeccable, and @Hydrixz404 ‘s Hanahaki is a fun twist (and pretty...). @SCB ‘s Life Goes On stopped me in my tracks and knocked me on the floor. @Toldentops Curse Of The Slain is excellently spooky. @Rithynei ‘s Plagueheart Warrior has a definite sense of elegance as well as a bold graffiti-style pop to it. @Thunderwyvern ‘s Boneyard Gnawer is THE aesthetic, and their Dying Sky? i don’t own an f banescale, but if that accent ends up winning by golly i WILL buy one to wear it. again, if your submission contained mushrooms/fungi/slime mold stuff, i love it. i see it and love it. all the submissions are super cool and these are really just the ones i picked to talk about bc if i talked about all of them it’d be thirty pages long and i’d have pinged everyone and annoyed a lot of people lol so. very much looking forward to Riot [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@kschaef i really like that one and @Moonbriar ‘s Rust Fungi Cells because they look at the microscopic stuff and it’s such a neat angle to RoR. plus i just love every mushroom submission that anyone posted ever. i love the mushroom ones. if you did one with any mushrooms in it at all: i saw it, and i loved it.

also @MortNoire ‘s submissions are super good, Sole Survivor is so good bc we need more prosthetics, dangit! and Pretty Little Plague is just cute and different.

@pirix ‘s Blood Moon is excellent, @Arborpunk ‘s Unknowable Meat is my favourite kind of awful, and @Cryoflyte ‘s Boneyard Banner catches my eye every time

i love all the ones with bones/bone decor, plus filigreed-type stuff like @Arkenrall ‘s Wyrmwound Influence

@Hawkeyyee ‘s goop-dra is really gross and fun, i adore @Kaenith ‘s Earned Immunity, @thefloralace ‘s Shallow Grave is really different and refreshing, and @HoneyStick ‘s Ingrown Rubies is lovely. @GloryFlarea ‘s Restrained Infection is weird and cool and i enjoyed the lore.

the vibes for @DocMulligan ‘s Rotclaw Scavenger are impeccable, and @Hydrixz404 ‘s Hanahaki is a fun twist (and pretty...). @SCB ‘s Life Goes On stopped me in my tracks and knocked me on the floor.

@Toldentops Curse Of The Slain is excellently spooky. @Rithynei ‘s Plagueheart Warrior has a definite sense of elegance as well as a bold graffiti-style pop to it. @Thunderwyvern ‘s Boneyard Gnawer is THE aesthetic, and their Dying Sky? i don’t own an f banescale, but if that accent ends up winning by golly i WILL buy one to wear it.

again, if your submission contained mushrooms/fungi/slime mold stuff, i love it. i see it and love it.

all the submissions are super cool and these are really just the ones i picked to talk about bc if i talked about all of them it’d be thirty pages long and i’d have pinged everyone and annoyed a lot of people lol so. very much looking forward to Riot
34047237.png
73030014.png
@aidofmessatine Oh tyvm!! I wanted to do something a little different from a zombie theme, just to offer some variety, while making it very clearly Plague! I’m definitely going to print it if it doesn’t get chosen.
@aidofmessatine Oh tyvm!! I wanted to do something a little different from a zombie theme, just to offer some variety, while making it very clearly Plague! I’m definitely going to print it if it doesn’t get chosen.
27478380_TVYLxlUFnIslfoT.png Art Shop!
@aidofmessatine Thank you so much! :D
@aidofmessatine Thank you so much! :D
sig.png sig_art.png sig_adopts.png sig_skins.png
@aidofmessatine I hope that's good? Haha Thanks!
@aidofmessatine I hope that's good? Haha Thanks!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20