Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Discussion - Riot of Rot 2020 Contest
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
@aidofmessatine thank you! ^^
@aidofmessatine thank you! ^^
Staghorn Coral Silver Kitsune Clouddancer Hide HI, I'M PIRIX!
» she/her, 19, est
» wishlist (updating)
» skincent shop
» pwyw art
@aidofmessatine Thank you!! :D
@aidofmessatine Thank you!! :D
zGuYxpI.png
@aidofmessatine Oh thank you so much!! ^^ "Favorite kind of awful" is exactly the kind of vibe I'm trying to go for here LOL
@aidofmessatine Oh thank you so much!! ^^ "Favorite kind of awful" is exactly the kind of vibe I'm trying to go for here LOL
UEKFohX.png
@aidofmessatine Thank you so much for the compliment, I'm really glad you like them! ^_^
@aidofmessatine Thank you so much for the compliment, I'm really glad you like them! ^_^
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
@Undel
Is the prize information correct? I checked the last few festival submission threads, and even the recent coliseum skins thread, and all of those have a 2,000 gem prize for winning entries. Why is the Plague festival prize only 1,500 gems?
@Undel
Is the prize information correct? I checked the last few festival submission threads, and even the recent coliseum skins thread, and all of those have a 2,000 gem prize for winning entries. Why is the Plague festival prize only 1,500 gems?
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
Everyone's skins are absolutely gorgeous <3 this is my first RoR and first skin submissions, can't wait to see who wins!!
Everyone's skins are absolutely gorgeous <3 this is my first RoR and first skin submissions, can't wait to see who wins!!
Wishlist
Fbhw00G.png [img][/img]
@AnimalOddity Oh my gosh I love your entries they're so cute!! <333
@AnimalOddity Oh my gosh I love your entries they're so cute!! <333
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@ProHomo57
Aww, thank you so much! :3
@ProHomo57
Aww, thank you so much! :3
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
Ok I just read through the thread again and I need to yell compliments at all the skins I adore

@Straka Last new child is E ve r y t h i n g.... I want it so bad hhhhhhh
@FakeGoth Adapt & Overcome MUST WIN. I love it so much, I really want it to be one of this year's skins T-T
@atomnik Mouthful is gorgeous aaaaaaaah T-T The glow, the look, I love it
@Thunderwyvern Boneyard Gnawer is just SO GOOD. I want to see it in the winners T-T
@Bluedragon PLAGUE OF THE FALLEN. AAAAAAAAAAA I would die for it T-T It joins plague with titan's fall so well, I wish this were like a permanent site skin T-T
@ExcellentShini Cadaverine Cloak is so pretty?? I love the tiny lore as well, the flesh armor... I love ittt
@Neflo bone meal not only is gorgeous, but the art style??? I love the shine on the bones so bad, your style is so gorgeoussss
@Caecilius warriors pelt is G O R G E O U S

If any of you guys don't win I would 100% buy any of those skins as UMAs. Any and all of them. Even if I have to go broke and into debt, which is most likely the case because I do noT have that cash. But I would, I want all of them so bad. T-T
Ok I just read through the thread again and I need to yell compliments at all the skins I adore

@Straka Last new child is E ve r y t h i n g.... I want it so bad hhhhhhh
@FakeGoth Adapt & Overcome MUST WIN. I love it so much, I really want it to be one of this year's skins T-T
@atomnik Mouthful is gorgeous aaaaaaaah T-T The glow, the look, I love it
@Thunderwyvern Boneyard Gnawer is just SO GOOD. I want to see it in the winners T-T
@Bluedragon PLAGUE OF THE FALLEN. AAAAAAAAAAA I would die for it T-T It joins plague with titan's fall so well, I wish this were like a permanent site skin T-T
@ExcellentShini Cadaverine Cloak is so pretty?? I love the tiny lore as well, the flesh armor... I love ittt
@Neflo bone meal not only is gorgeous, but the art style??? I love the shine on the bones so bad, your style is so gorgeoussss
@Caecilius warriors pelt is G O R G E O U S

If any of you guys don't win I would 100% buy any of those skins as UMAs. Any and all of them. Even if I have to go broke and into debt, which is most likely the case because I do noT have that cash. But I would, I want all of them so bad. T-T
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai thank you so much for the comment!!
@Amayai thank you so much for the comment!!
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20