Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Sales & Pre] Tree Accents - Gaoler M
1 2 3 4 5
@Gathouria Absolutely. Here's your new thread location! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Gathouria

Absolutely. Here's your new thread location!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Gathouria It’s no big deal, we all gotta learn somewhere! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Good luck on selling your accents! <3
@Gathouria
It’s no big deal, we all gotta learn somewhere!
Good luck on selling your accents! <3
bVzIUfv.png
Small edits were made to both Mosswood and Tanglewood.

- Mosswood received a darker outline around the mushrooms on the leg
- Tanglewood received more mossy shading on both the hide and horns
Small edits were made to both Mosswood and Tanglewood.

- Mosswood received a darker outline around the mushrooms on the leg
- Tanglewood received more mossy shading on both the hide and horns
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@gathouria can I be put on the list for mosswood and tanglewood?
@gathouria can I be put on the list for mosswood and tanglewood?
Hibiscushatcherybadge.pngSignature2.pngLeaflessadopts.png
Could you put me down on the pinglist for all three? Thanks!
Could you put me down on the pinglist for all three? Thanks!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
Please add me for Mosswood! :)
Please add me for Mosswood! :)
oGjlUMl.pngyMwAJm4.gif6rZG2ts.png
@Gathouria! I'm currently a little bit indecisive but I'm interested in the birch and gnarlhorn variants, could I be added to the pinglist for those please?
@Gathouria! I'm currently a little bit indecisive but I'm interested in the birch and gnarlhorn variants, could I be added to the pinglist for those please?
ZPHN6ju.png
^
^
[size=2]@SarcasticHawke @ProHomo57 @Leafless @KaichouKai @RosalindeSol[/size] Hello to those on the pre-order list! Apologies for the long wait for the accent. I have news! [center][size=5][b]Mosswood Arborhide[/b] has been entered in the Greenskeeper Gathering 2021 skin and accent contest.[/size][/center] Since it's been a while since it was put up for pre-order, if not a winning entry I will be printing copies [b]immediately[/b] and pinging the list once more. I hope you all have a great day, and maybe will be able to get as many copies as you'd like this coming festival [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
@SarcasticHawke @ProHomo57 @Leafless @KaichouKai @RosalindeSol

Hello to those on the pre-order list! Apologies for the long wait for the accent. I have news!

Mosswood Arborhide has been entered in the Greenskeeper Gathering 2021 skin and accent contest.

Since it's been a while since it was put up for pre-order, if not a winning entry I will be printing copies immediately and pinging the list once more.

I hope you all have a great day, and maybe will be able to get as many copies as you'd like this coming festival
@Gathouria I'd love to be added to the order list for Mosswood Arborhide & Driftwood Arborhide (Mosswood if it doesn't win)! And your general pinglist if you have one. c: Thank you! ♥

I'd be interested in a gnarlhorn variant, or even one for blossoms if you can.
@Gathouria I'd love to be added to the order list for Mosswood Arborhide & Driftwood Arborhide (Mosswood if it doesn't win)! And your general pinglist if you have one. c: Thank you! ♥

I'd be interested in a gnarlhorn variant, or even one for blossoms if you can.
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

1 2 3 4 5