Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Abscents : Starving Gods in stock
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@hemotypewriter @Putrefaction I'm going to go ahead and launch a list for a second run; this will be submitted and delivered after the first run is approved and has arrived. If you're still interested/don't mind a longer wait, I can go ahead and put you both down for slots.
@hemotypewriter @Putrefaction I'm going to go ahead and launch a list for a second run; this will be submitted and delivered after the first run is approved and has arrived. If you're still interested/don't mind a longer wait, I can go ahead and put you both down for slots.
             ab
he/they

abkvsfr @ tumblr 
art shop
accent shop
fr +3 
omhx7Jw.png  Hey check out my quest
 to turn this OC into a dragon.

buying f sand/x/beige
^
^
             ab
he/they

abkvsfr @ tumblr 
art shop
accent shop
fr +3 

buying f sand/x/beige
Yes, I don’t mind the longer wait, please put me down.
Yes, I don’t mind the longer wait, please put me down.
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
@Putrefaction you got it! i'll ping you for payment once enough slots are filled to buy the blueprint (:
@Putrefaction you got it! i'll ping you for payment once enough slots are filled to buy the blueprint (:
             ab
he/they

abkvsfr @ tumblr 
art shop
accent shop
fr +3 

buying f sand/x/beige
^
^
             ab
he/they

abkvsfr @ tumblr 
art shop
accent shop
fr +3 

buying f sand/x/beige
Could you ping me once there's four slots filled? I'd be paying in gems.
Could you ping me once there's four slots filled? I'd be paying in gems.
@hemotypewriter will do!
@hemotypewriter will do!
             ab
he/they

abkvsfr @ tumblr 
art shop
accent shop
fr +3 

buying f sand/x/beige
@Pagen pinging since you sent me that ask on tumblr! wasn't sure if you meant the single mouth (which is currently open for run 2 preorders) or the multi mouth (which is a wip, but will be open before too long) c:
@Pagen pinging since you sent me that ask on tumblr! wasn't sure if you meant the single mouth (which is currently open for run 2 preorders) or the multi mouth (which is a wip, but will be open before too long) c:
             ab
he/they

abkvsfr @ tumblr 
art shop
accent shop
fr +3 

buying f sand/x/beige
I'd love a slot for Starving Gods!
I'd love a slot for Starving Gods!
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/0bWiZEZ.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [center]According to the histogram, this accent clocks in at 29.57% coverage. If FR staff rule otherwise, all slot holders will be contacted for either refunds or difference payment.[/center] [quote="Starving Gods"][center]Accent | 500g/kt[/center] 1. [emoji=gem size=1] open 2. [emoji=gem size=1] open 3. [emoji=gem size=1] open 4. [emoji=gem size=1] open 5. [emoji=gem size=1] open [blueprint purchase] 6. [emoji=gem size=1] or [emoji=treasure size=1] open 7. [emoji=gem size=1] or [emoji=treasure size=1] open 8. [emoji=gem size=1] or [emoji=treasure size=1] open 9. [emoji=gem size=1] or [emoji=treasure size=1] open 10. [emoji=gem size=1] or [emoji=treasure size=1] open[/quote][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/67QZBl1.png[/img][/center] ----- My pinglist: pings snipped GASP: [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Bogsneak F, Accents, anatomy alterations, body horror, creepy/horror, demons, eldritch, fake belly, eyes (stylized/symbolic), egyptian, gold, markings, mythology, occult[/center][br][br] pings snipped
0bWiZEZ.png
According to the histogram, this accent clocks in at 29.57% coverage. If FR staff rule otherwise, all slot holders will be contacted for either refunds or difference payment.
Starving Gods wrote:
Accent | 500g/kt
1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open
5. open

[blueprint purchase]

6. or open
7. or open
8. or open
9. or open
10. or open
67QZBl1.png

My pinglist:
pings snipped

GASP:
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Bogsneak F, Accents, anatomy alterations, body horror, creepy/horror, demons, eldritch, fake belly, eyes (stylized/symbolic), egyptian, gold, markings, mythology, occult

pings snipped
             ab
he/they

abkvsfr @ tumblr 
art shop
accent shop
fr +3 

buying f sand/x/beige
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16