Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ater's Alcove [Cyborg Banescales!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@cyborb Added, you got the last slot for Mechanized's first run! Thank you so much ;v;

@Raptorgrrl @Kirmon64 Added you two, and it's all good! Thank you!!

--

Alright, holy heck Mechanized is already ready for its first run.

@ThistleProse @Doxiunoia @Ophionyx @SarcasticHawke @Bloodwyrm @SirLeafheart @RubyDragon6248 @Katsujinken2 @cyborb

Please send in your 750g by PM or one-way CR, and I can get this skin submitted! If you've signed up for the black variant, I recommend just paying for it now as well. If not, I will ping you when the black variant is full too ^^

EDIT: Mechanized Black is also ready for a run now! Since it was so recent to this post, I won't ping you guys twice if you've signed up for both colors. Please send in the 1500g if you signed up for both!
@cyborb Added, you got the last slot for Mechanized's first run! Thank you so much ;v;

@Raptorgrrl @Kirmon64 Added you two, and it's all good! Thank you!!

--

Alright, holy heck Mechanized is already ready for its first run.

@ThistleProse @Doxiunoia @Ophionyx @SarcasticHawke @Bloodwyrm @SirLeafheart @RubyDragon6248 @Katsujinken2 @cyborb

Please send in your 750g by PM or one-way CR, and I can get this skin submitted! If you've signed up for the black variant, I recommend just paying for it now as well. If not, I will ping you when the black variant is full too ^^

EDIT: Mechanized Black is also ready for a run now! Since it was so recent to this post, I won't ping you guys twice if you've signed up for both colors. Please send in the 1500g if you signed up for both!
i'd like a mechanized black slot, please!
i'd like a mechanized black slot, please!
Oof, right in one of my weak spots... I'll take a slot for both versions of Mechanized, please!
Oof, right in one of my weak spots... I'll take a slot for both versions of Mechanized, please!
@Choi @Vyraxhaalas Both of you have been added, thank you very much C:!

And--oh boy that means Mechanized Black is ready for a print run too! I've edited the pings for Mechanized's payment to notify the people who signed up for both, so I'm not pinging anyone twice in a row. So @Raptorgrrl, @Choi, @Vyraxhaalas, please send in the 750g for Mechanized Black!

--

Mechanized and Mechanized Black will each be going through one more run at 750g before the price will be raised to 900g. (I've been told that's a proper price for a complex skincent, so I hope that's fair!) If you want em for cheaper, now's the time to snag em :D
@Choi @Vyraxhaalas Both of you have been added, thank you very much C:!

And--oh boy that means Mechanized Black is ready for a print run too! I've edited the pings for Mechanized's payment to notify the people who signed up for both, so I'm not pinging anyone twice in a row. So @Raptorgrrl, @Choi, @Vyraxhaalas, please send in the 750g for Mechanized Black!

--

Mechanized and Mechanized Black will each be going through one more run at 750g before the price will be raised to 900g. (I've been told that's a proper price for a complex skincent, so I hope that's fair!) If you want em for cheaper, now's the time to snag em :D
Omg these are amazingly well done! I would love a slot for both versions please. I'll send payment for them here soon.
Omg these are amazingly well done! I would love a slot for both versions please. I'll send payment for them here soon.
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
I can't afford this now or later, but I'd love to support more tech skins. If you decide on making that your shop's theme, add me to the pinglist, please!
I can't afford this now or later, but I'd love to support more tech skins. If you decide on making that your shop's theme, add me to the pinglist, please!
Please ping me if you respond to one of my posts. I'm very forgetful so I may not see the response otherwise.
Art & Writing Shop (on hiatus) | Skin Shop (on hiatus)
A wild science-fiction book sample has appeared!
@RetroJackal Aaa thank you so much! C:

@skwerl56767 I'll probably be doing more than just tech skins, but I can ping you whenever I come out with a tech skin specifically, if you'd like :>!
@RetroJackal Aaa thank you so much! C:

@skwerl56767 I'll probably be doing more than just tech skins, but I can ping you whenever I come out with a tech skin specifically, if you'd like :>!
I’m at work for the next couple hours. Will send gems ASAP sorry for the delay!
I’m at work for the next couple hours. Will send gems ASAP sorry for the delay!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@ThistleProse It's all good. Thank you for the update! ^^
@ThistleProse It's all good. Thank you for the update! ^^
I'd love a copy of Banescale F: Mechanized please! Too bad skincents clipping is always so bad with plumage :(
I'd love a copy of Banescale F: Mechanized please! Too bad skincents clipping is always so bad with plumage :(
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23