Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ater's Alcove [Cyborg Banescales!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
I'll grab a slot for Awoken.
I'll grab a slot for Awoken.
@Neuromancer How long were you thinking it would take? :0 The last three 750g slots on Mechanized Black have been open for a bit, but I really have no estimate on how quickly they'll fill up.

Also I'm working on an M version on both :^) It'll be done in the next 1-4 days I think. I can ping you for it if you'd like, but I'll likely be doing another GASP ping when it's finished anyways haha.

@phoeniixfire Added you! Thank you ^^
@Neuromancer How long were you thinking it would take? :0 The last three 750g slots on Mechanized Black have been open for a bit, but I really have no estimate on how quickly they'll fill up.

Also I'm working on an M version on both :^) It'll be done in the next 1-4 days I think. I can ping you for it if you'd like, but I'll likely be doing another GASP ping when it's finished anyways haha.

@phoeniixfire Added you! Thank you ^^
@Aternova
If there's still a slot of Awoken left I'd love one
@Aternova
If there's still a slot of Awoken left I'd love one
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil You'll be in the fourth slot :D Added you, thanks!
@Drytil You'll be in the fourth slot :D Added you, thanks!
@Aternova

Slot for Awoken please. :)
@Aternova

Slot for Awoken please. :)
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Oriel Added you, thank you!!

Katsujinken2 has also taken a slot, so now there are four left :B
@Oriel Added you, thank you!!

Katsujinken2 has also taken a slot, so now there are four left :B
@Aternova I'm honestly not sure, best estimate I can give is 3-4 days I guess...? That's usually my track record unless I get lucky with auction sales.

And yeah, totally ping me! I'll probably take another few days to get money for that one too, but I don't mind. ;_;
@Aternova I'm honestly not sure, best estimate I can give is 3-4 days I guess...? That's usually my track record unless I get lucky with auction sales.

And yeah, totally ping me! I'll probably take another few days to get money for that one too, but I don't mind. ;_;
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
@Neuromancer That sounds okay! I don't require payment until the run goes through, so I can give you a slot for now, if you want. If the run fills up before you have payment, just let me know, I can hold onto the skin for a bit until you're ready to pay ^^

Will add you to my pinglist for the M skin then :D

UMAs are a real rabbit hole aren't they :') I popped 900g on a skincent recently and it physically hurt. But, it's such a good skincent... I can't regret it too much...
@Neuromancer That sounds okay! I don't require payment until the run goes through, so I can give you a slot for now, if you want. If the run fills up before you have payment, just let me know, I can hold onto the skin for a bit until you're ready to pay ^^

Will add you to my pinglist for the M skin then :D

UMAs are a real rabbit hole aren't they :') I popped 900g on a skincent recently and it physically hurt. But, it's such a good skincent... I can't regret it too much...
@Aternova

If there's still room, I'd love a slot :)
@Aternova

If there's still room, I'd love a slot :)
ybwf4f9.gif
@Kaio Yup, there's room! I've added you, thank you C:

bitmap has also asked for a copy, so I'm adding them.

Two slots left now. god you guys are fast
@Kaio Yup, there's room! I've added you, thank you C:

bitmap has also asked for a copy, so I'm adding them.

Two slots left now. god you guys are fast
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23