Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ater's Alcove [Cyborg Banescales!]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Motorized Black is in, and there are only two extra copies on the AH as of right now:

AH Listing for Motorized Black
Motorized Black is in, and there are only two extra copies on the AH as of right now:

AH Listing for Motorized Black
Got the funds for the last accent, Pale Gold. Due to lack of interest, however, I'll be printing only 5 copies of it. ^^
Got the funds for the last accent, Pale Gold. Due to lack of interest, however, I'll be printing only 5 copies of it. ^^
I'm not sure if you had any interest in potentially making more mechanical skins in the future, but in case you are and have a general pinglist, I'd love to be on it!
I'm not sure if you had any interest in potentially making more mechanical skins in the future, but in case you are and have a general pinglist, I'd love to be on it!
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
@Urza Sure thing! I don't know if I will either, but I'll write you down for in case I do. Thanks for the interest ^^
@Urza Sure thing! I don't know if I will either, but I'll write you down for in case I do. Thanks for the interest ^^
Mechanized Black is now here!

AH Listing for Mechanized Black
Mechanized Black is now here!

AH Listing for Mechanized Black
All copies of Snow-Crow Thicket sold out ^^/
All copies of Snow-Crow Thicket sold out ^^/
hwa
hwa
Boosting!
I puchased Mechanized Black for an OC project after having my eye on it for weeks! Very happy and I look foward to showing the completed dragon!
Boosting!
I puchased Mechanized Black for an OC project after having my eye on it for weeks! Very happy and I look foward to showing the completed dragon!
They/them.
H5oS9j0.png
Hey there! I would love to buy the skin Motorized, but I don't see it on the AH for the price listed ^^"
Hey there! I would love to buy the skin Motorized, but I don't see it on the AH for the price listed ^^"
Lichtdrache.gif
@N3WV01D Hi, thanks for your interest! Yeah lol I've been pretty inactive, so I just relist things whenever I peek in on the site. Everything's been relisted again for now ^^
@N3WV01D Hi, thanks for your interest! Yeah lol I've been pretty inactive, so I just relist things whenever I peek in on the site. Everything's been relisted again for now ^^
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23