Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [new] salt and sand | rol's accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
V hello!
SHEETS & PINGLIST / RULES / WIPs / GALLERY / DATA

hello and welcome to the humble cesspool that I call my accent shop! funnily enough I probably will never make an accent in my life because I have no self control and can't help but plaster accessories on everything! send help! thanks for coming!

some things i'm interested in are holy themes, diluted colors, wings, halos, and... eye makeup. i would be interested in taking customs at some point, but I want to get some more experience under my belt first. i'm working on a series of the seven archangels currently, but I am open to suggestions in lieu of that because there's a 99% chance i get bored halfway and break down into tears.

V hello!
SHEETS & PINGLIST / RULES / WIPs / GALLERY / DATA

hello and welcome to the humble cesspool that I call my accent shop! funnily enough I probably will never make an accent in my life because I have no self control and can't help but plaster accessories on everything! send help! thanks for coming!

some things i'm interested in are holy themes, diluted colors, wings, halos, and... eye makeup. i would be interested in taking customs at some point, but I want to get some more experience under my belt first. i'm working on a series of the seven archangels currently, but I am open to suggestions in lieu of that because there's a 99% chance i get bored halfway and break down into tears.

xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
[center][font=georgia][size=7][size=6]rules[/size][/center] [columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[nextcol][font=corbel][size=4]- no need to ping, I'm subscribed to the thread (you can ping if u want to tho, I can't stop you lol :''-3c) - my gem to treasure ratio is 1:1100; I will always (unless otherwise stated) have two flexible payment slots per run of a skin or accent. Please let me know on the thread if you'll be paying in treasure. Otherwise, I take gems only. - runs will be preorders bc I'm always broke; I will ping when all slots are filled for a run, so please try to pay as soon as you can, but not before the ping. This helps me stay organized because I'm already enough of a fool. ;-'( - please only sign up for a slot if you're certain you want the skin or accent - once you receive your skin, I will often not be able to refund you if you decide you don't want it anymore, as a portion of the price went towards purchasing blueprints that cannot be returned. - you are free to resell, gift, or trade my skins if you decide you don't want them anymore. feel free to hack up the price idc it's yours now go wild - when I send out the mass ping to collect payments, I will always send at least one more reminder to people who do not respond within 3-4 days. if you do not respond within 2-3 days of the last reminder, and do so on two separate occasions, you will be blacklisted from signing up for runs for my accents. - if you initially sign up for a run but back out when the ping is sent out for payments, and do so on two separate occasions, you will be blacklisted from signing up for runs for my accents, primarily because this results in a lot of logistical frustration in replacing you, reopening runs, canceling runs, etc.. if you back out BEFORE I ping, that's fine. [/size][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/columns] [center][font=georgia][size=7][size=6]ordering[/size][/center] [columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[nextcol][font=corbel][size=4]1) head over to my spreadsheet [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clkXn2Ewc6ux1Xo91dvbiiPkQ0iZzdnoyuIGaYsWUbs/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] and navigate to the "preorders" tab (should be at the bottom of your window by default) 2) if there are open slots for the run you want, let me know on the thread how many slots you'd like and for which accent! I'll add you. 3) if you're paying with treasure, make sure you specify this!! 4) the blue word at the bottom of each run gives information on its status: "queue" means all payment was received and the skin was submitted for approval, "payment" means payment is still pending 5) once I ping your run and you send payment, I will go back into the spreadsheet and edit your cell to have a grey background to show that you've paid. expect your accent in a week (or two because I make a lot of mistakes hhjsdkfjknskl) [/size][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/columns] [font=georgia][size=6][b]currently printing[/b][/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/hmd4Tn9.png[/img][nextcol][font=georgia][size=5][b]Angel of Salt[/b][/size] A bonus addition in a series of the 7 archangels; the angel of Salt: permanence, fidelity, and purification. [b]900g[/b] Retires on [i]6/20[/i][/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/z0n8svr.png[/img][nextcol][font=georgia][size=5][b]Angel of Sand[/b][/size] A bonus addition in a series of the 7 archangels; the angel of Sand: erosion, fated destruction, and time. [b]900g[/b] Retires on [i]6/20[/i][/columns]
rules
xxxxxxxxxxx - no need to ping, I'm subscribed to the thread (you can ping if u want to tho, I can't stop you lol :''-3c)

- my gem to treasure ratio is 1:1100; I will always (unless otherwise stated) have two flexible payment slots per run of a skin or accent. Please let me know on the thread if you'll be paying in treasure. Otherwise, I take gems only.

- runs will be preorders bc I'm always broke; I will ping when all slots are filled for a run, so please try to pay as soon as you can, but not before the ping. This helps me stay organized because I'm already enough of a fool. ;-'(

- please only sign up for a slot if you're certain you want the skin or accent

- once you receive your skin, I will often not be able to refund you if you decide you don't want it anymore, as a portion of the price went towards purchasing blueprints that cannot be returned.

- you are free to resell, gift, or trade my skins if you decide you don't want them anymore. feel free to hack up the price idc it's yours now go wild

- when I send out the mass ping to collect payments, I will always send at least one more reminder to people who do not respond within 3-4 days. if you do not respond within 2-3 days of the last reminder, and do so on two separate occasions, you will be blacklisted from signing up for runs for my accents.

- if you initially sign up for a run but back out when the ping is sent out for payments, and do so on two separate occasions, you will be blacklisted from signing up for runs for my accents, primarily because this results in a lot of logistical frustration in replacing you, reopening runs, canceling runs, etc.. if you back out BEFORE I ping, that's fine.
xxxxxxxxxxx
ordering
xxxxxxxxxxx 1) head over to my spreadsheet here and navigate to the "preorders" tab (should be at the bottom of your window by default)

2) if there are open slots for the run you want, let me know on the thread how many slots you'd like and for which accent! I'll add you.

3) if you're paying with treasure, make sure you specify this!!

4) the blue word at the bottom of each run gives information on its status: "queue" means all payment was received and the skin was submitted for approval, "payment" means payment is still pending

5) once I ping your run and you send payment, I will go back into the spreadsheet and edit your cell to have a grey background to show that you've paid. expect your accent in a week (or two because I make a lot of mistakes hhjsdkfjknskl)

xxxxxxxxxxx

currently printing

hmd4Tn9.png Angel of Salt
A bonus addition in a series of the 7 archangels; the angel of Salt: permanence, fidelity, and purification.

900g

Retires on 6/20
z0n8svr.png Angel of Sand
A bonus addition in a series of the 7 archangels; the angel of Sand: erosion, fated destruction, and time.

900g

Retires on 6/20
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
[font=georgia][size=6][b]works in progress[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OtWKnqa.png[/img]
works in progress

OtWKnqa.png
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
gallery

gallery

xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
data

Messages - 30
Incarnation - 10
Angel of Salt - 10
Angel of Sand - 10
data

Messages - 30
Incarnation - 10
Angel of Salt - 10
Angel of Sand - 10
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
add yourself to the pinglist here
add yourself to the pinglist here
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
placeholder/reserve
placeholder/reserve
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
[img]https://i.imgur.com/2RTLBLx.png[/img] sweats, let's do this
2RTLBLx.png

sweats, let's do this
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
[size=2]pings were here[/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/1IEKfwS.png[/img][nextcol][font=georgia][size=5][b]Messages[/b][/size] The first in a hopeful series of the 7 archangels; this one's for Gabriel [b]500g[/b] (700g third run and onwards) Retires [i]tbd[/i][/columns] [center][font=georgia][size=5][b]please don't pay until I ping your run![/b] [b][size=5][font=georgia]runs[/size][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxssssssssxxxxx[nextcol][font=georgia][b]run 1 (queued 12/30)[/b] - kunikida [paid] - leucine [paid] - ridill [paid] - SquidMage [paid] - Mima [paid] - Rib [paid] - Rib [paid] - Mudguts [paid] - Lunadiviner [paid] - Noelene [paid][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[nextcol][font=georgia][b]run 2[/b] - Amorah [paid] - Kaio [paid] - mysh [paid] - nonaline [paid] - khezu - hellsbyte [paid] - andersbegabt [paid] - aisuryu [paid] - juleatic [paid] - ces [paid][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[nextcol][font=georgia][b]run 3[/b] - liliun (your price is still 500g) - altassar (500g) - azaelic (500g) - succulents (500g) - luciangel - mummy - twistedeerie - goblincat - open - open[/columns]
pings were here
1IEKfwS.png Messages
The first in a hopeful series of the 7 archangels; this one's for Gabriel

500g
(700g third run and onwards)

Retires tbd
please don't pay until I ping your run!

runs
xxxxxxxssssssssxxxxx run 1 (queued 12/30)
- kunikida [paid]
- leucine [paid]
- ridill [paid]
- SquidMage [paid]
- Mima [paid]
- Rib [paid]
- Rib [paid]
- Mudguts [paid]
- Lunadiviner [paid]
- Noelene [paid]
xxxx run 2
- Amorah [paid]