Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker 2019 Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Seeing all this beautiful art is making me excited for Earthbreaker! Ya'll are the best!

@Saerino: You've made me like a Mirror, how even? Crystalcourt Acolyte is so good. I'm also going to spend the rest of today laughing over, "-no matter how much scream you make", because that is the most Mirror thing I have ever read.

@twmo: Bringing out all my dragon instincts with Blackfire. Specifically the 'shiny, me want' impulse. xD

@MechWyrms: I was not expecting a horror from the Old World to appear, but We Remember fits the bill. Dang, that's pretty.

@dream0late: oh, now Bismuth Burst is a lovely piece! I like how it acts as a highlight, instead of the focal point of the dragon. :D

@birsima: omg, Worm Hunt is frigging cute! What a way to remind me that Bogsneak are nothing more that Really Big Skinks. xD

@Gryffion: !!! Digger is such a lovely work! I can't decide whether it strikes me as more Celtic, Nordic, or Anglo Saxon, but the old world feels are there!

@shroudrat: THIS RIGHT HERE!! Bouldercrag Battlemarks is the best maleSnapper skincent I've ever seen! This really brings out the nomadic tribe that Snaps have canonically. Definitely an accent I need to own. :D I want a whole tribe of snaps with these! If you ever experiment with this concept further, PLEASE PING ME.

Some seriously skilled artists are out here making a showing! ^-^
Again, thank you all so much for sharing your work!
Seeing all this beautiful art is making me excited for Earthbreaker! Ya'll are the best!

@Saerino: You've made me like a Mirror, how even? Crystalcourt Acolyte is so good. I'm also going to spend the rest of today laughing over, "-no matter how much scream you make", because that is the most Mirror thing I have ever read.

@twmo: Bringing out all my dragon instincts with Blackfire. Specifically the 'shiny, me want' impulse. xD

@MechWyrms: I was not expecting a horror from the Old World to appear, but We Remember fits the bill. Dang, that's pretty.

@dream0late: oh, now Bismuth Burst is a lovely piece! I like how it acts as a highlight, instead of the focal point of the dragon. :D

@birsima: omg, Worm Hunt is frigging cute! What a way to remind me that Bogsneak are nothing more that Really Big Skinks. xD

@Gryffion: !!! Digger is such a lovely work! I can't decide whether it strikes me as more Celtic, Nordic, or Anglo Saxon, but the old world feels are there!

@shroudrat: THIS RIGHT HERE!! Bouldercrag Battlemarks is the best maleSnapper skincent I've ever seen! This really brings out the nomadic tribe that Snaps have canonically. Definitely an accent I need to own. :D I want a whole tribe of snaps with these! If you ever experiment with this concept further, PLEASE PING ME.

Some seriously skilled artists are out here making a showing! ^-^
Again, thank you all so much for sharing your work!
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
Time to name my favorites :D

@Spinaria Crumbling Gorgon is magnificent! If you dont win please let me know if you print a copy

@Tordue usually no much for skins but that sd skin is spot on for the statue familiar !

@lukagiou your lantern bearer is really neat ! :)

@UnknownStreak Roots are an amazing accent :)

@EPICdragon99 Lay Me To Rest for Imperial F is stunning. Please ping me if you dont win and decide to make a copy

@dadminkestler skelewyrm looks amazing :D

Time to name my favorites :D

@Spinaria Crumbling Gorgon is magnificent! If you dont win please let me know if you print a copy

@Tordue usually no much for skins but that sd skin is spot on for the statue familiar !

@lukagiou your lantern bearer is really neat ! :)

@UnknownStreak Roots are an amazing accent :)

@EPICdragon99 Lay Me To Rest for Imperial F is stunning. Please ping me if you dont win and decide to make a copy

@dadminkestler skelewyrm looks amazing :D

NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Naramyon
Thank you!! I like drawing dragons and skeletons in general, but this was my first try at actually drawing a fossil, and it turned out to be a lot of fun! I used the archaeopteryx fossil as reference, because the way male WCs' necks bend reminded me of it ^-^;
@Naramyon
Thank you!! I like drawing dragons and skeletons in general, but this was my first try at actually drawing a fossil, and it turned out to be a lot of fun! I used the archaeopteryx fossil as reference, because the way male WCs' necks bend reminded me of it ^-^;
@Naramyon thank you so much :D
@Naramyon thank you so much :D
Ooh, I love the rockbreaker’s ceremony! The skins this year are looking very gneiss!
Ooh, I love the rockbreaker’s ceremony! The skins this year are looking very gneiss!
@Naramyon

Thank you so much! That was kind of the goal, I meant it to be more of a decoration than something that completely changes the dragon. Glad I met my goal :D!
@Naramyon

Thank you so much! That was kind of the goal, I meant it to be more of a decoration than something that completely changes the dragon. Glad I met my goal :D!
45399.png
-- -- --

> he/it
> FR Time +3
> Wishlist

-- -- --
Time to name my favorites as well!
(Please ignore me accidentally calling an accent a skin, I just tend to refer to them all as skins but I try lol)

@Caecilius I LOVE your Sinosauropteryx skin. As one of my favorite dinosaurs and all the history behind them, I just really like it and it is fantastic!

@Spinaria I just really love this skin and I love brownish-colored female Imperials so this skin is just truly aesthetic for me! If it doesn't get in, I would most likely be very interested in buying one if you print it.

@Havic I really like simplistic accents such as the two you made. I don't know which one I like more, I guess it would totally depend on the colors of the Wildclaw! But I love them!

@Adegeill I've already said this so much already but the Curse of Midas is my #1 favorite. I REALLY hope it gets in and if not, I would definitely buy one if you print it.

@Zefheirros I've always been a sucker for skins like The Golden Touch. Just gold stuff, like jewelry or markings like that on my dragons always look great!

@TheRealmEternal both your Ridgeback skins are great! I see them meshing well with so many color combos.

@Shuppet LOVE your PC male skin, it looks fantastic and with my new affinity for PC males, I'm in love

@Atramentia Rainbow Reveler is absolutely amazing. I'm not too much of a fan for the crystal/facet gene or skins similar but yours is just AWESOME!

@Kaenith Same as the skin above pretty much, I just REALLY love Quartz Rose!! The crystal flowers just make it!

@Kumatora I was never a fan of Snappers but if your accent gets through, I MUST get one just for that amazing accent.

@mmuted for Pearly Hocks, it's simple and I'm a total sucker for simple accents! I really REALLY love it!

@Tune For Tigereye Thylacine, not only am I a total sucker for Bogsneaks, but like I said before, simple golden accents are my total aesthethic. I think it would match one of my BG's really well!

@SwishClang again with my love for Bogsneaks, LOVE this skin and how it doesn't just cover the whole wing, just parts of it, which I like!

@Blaiddsumu LOVE the Guardian accent so much! Not a fan of skins that are too colorful but this one is a straight up exception. LOVE IT!

Of course, I love them all! You all did such a good job! Good luck everyone!
Time to name my favorites as well!
(Please ignore me accidentally calling an accent a skin, I just tend to refer to them all as skins but I try lol)

@Caecilius I LOVE your Sinosauropteryx skin. As one of my favorite dinosaurs and all the history behind them, I just really like it and it is fantastic!

@Spinaria I just really love this skin and I love brownish-colored female Imperials so this skin is just truly aesthetic for me! If it doesn't get in, I would most likely be very interested in buying one if you print it.

@Havic I really like simplistic accents such as the two you made. I don't know which one I like more, I guess it would totally depend on the colors of the Wildclaw! But I love them!

@Adegeill I've already said this so much already but the Curse of Midas is my #1 favorite. I REALLY hope it gets in and if not, I would definitely buy one if you print it.

@Zefheirros I've always been a sucker for skins like The Golden Touch. Just gold stuff, like jewelry or markings like that on my dragons always look great!

@TheRealmEternal both your Ridgeback skins are great! I see them meshing well with so many color combos.

@Shuppet LOVE your PC male skin, it looks fantastic and with my new affinity for PC males, I'm in love

@Atramentia Rainbow Reveler is absolutely amazing. I'm not too much of a fan for the crystal/facet gene or skins similar but yours is just AWESOME!

@Kaenith Same as the skin above pretty much, I just REALLY love Quartz Rose!! The crystal flowers just make it!

@Kumatora I was never a fan of Snappers but if your accent gets through, I MUST get one just for that amazing accent.

@mmuted for Pearly Hocks, it's simple and I'm a total sucker for simple accents! I really REALLY love it!

@Tune For Tigereye Thylacine, not only am I a total sucker for Bogsneaks, but like I said before, simple golden accents are my total aesthethic. I think it would match one of my BG's really well!

@SwishClang again with my love for Bogsneaks, LOVE this skin and how it doesn't just cover the whole wing, just parts of it, which I like!

@Blaiddsumu LOVE the Guardian accent so much! Not a fan of skins that are too colorful but this one is a straight up exception. LOVE IT!

Of course, I love them all! You all did such a good job! Good luck everyone!
@Quivira thank you very much!
@Quivira thank you very much!
@Quivira
Thank you for the kind words~
I might consider printing it if it doesn't win since there's been a few people who seem to enjoy it xD
@Quivira
Thank you for the kind words~
I might consider printing it if it doesn't win since there's been a few people who seem to enjoy it xD
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Quivira, Thank you so much!! It was a fun one to work with and Im so glad theres even a little interest <33 I can mark you down for interest if it doesnt win if you'd like!
@Quivira, Thank you so much!! It was a fun one to work with and Im so glad theres even a little interest <33 I can mark you down for interest if it doesnt win if you'd like!
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20