Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Riot of Rot Skin Contest 19
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@DocMulligan @horoll77 @Catalin
I love all of your submissions soooo much! I don't have any dragons that would go well with Plaguespreader, but if it wins, I will find one! Red Disaster is gorgeous and really shows off the beauty that plague can bring. And finally, Blood Mancer is amazing and is perfect for one of my own dergs, so here's to it winning! Thank you all so much for doing my (or in the case of DocMulligan, our) flight some justice!
@DocMulligan @horoll77 @Catalin
I love all of your submissions soooo much! I don't have any dragons that would go well with Plaguespreader, but if it wins, I will find one! Red Disaster is gorgeous and really shows off the beauty that plague can bring. And finally, Blood Mancer is amazing and is perfect for one of my own dergs, so here's to it winning! Thank you all so much for doing my (or in the case of DocMulligan, our) flight some justice!
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
@membrane
Thank you so much, I'm happy with how my submission came out, and double happy that people seem to enjoy it! ♥
@membrane
Thank you so much, I'm happy with how my submission came out, and double happy that people seem to enjoy it! ♥
Me: *types in flight rising*
*auto correct happens*
Me: flu rising!? What? Lol I guess it is RoR season. Wait...
*gets idea*
Me: if only I had enough money to make a skin...
Me: *types in flight rising*
*auto correct happens*
Me: flu rising!? What? Lol I guess it is RoR season. Wait...
*gets idea*
Me: if only I had enough money to make a skin...
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
@Sheo

If you don't win and you end up printing your beautiful Gaoler male accent please add me to the ping list
@Sheo

If you don't win and you end up printing your beautiful Gaoler male accent please add me to the ping list
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Kinda confused here, why did my accent get taken down? Compared to most RoR skins or accents this one was really not bad
Kinda confused here, why did my accent get taken down? Compared to most RoR skins or accents this one was really not bad
kY5fRTe.png
@FunkEngine pleeeease give me a ping if Morbus doesn't win I absolutely love it [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@FunkEngine pleeeease give me a ping if Morbus doesn't win I absolutely love it
lel.png
@Kaenith I love tatterwing carcasses and your skin is great!
@Caecilius I really like the idea of a dragon wearing a featherback pelt, very cool.

@Sheo I love that you went with a Dia de los Muertos theme! I remember a past RoR had that theme and it was a fun time.

@horoll77 I absolutely love your submission! The colors and swirling patterns are amazing and it's really beautiful.

@Catalin Blood Mancer is so great. The way the smoke curls off the wings is really nice and I like how the bone patterns look painted on like spooky blood witchy body paint.

Everyone: I love all these entries and I hope they win!
Personally, I'm not a big fan of a lot of RoR skins because of the body horror, but all these entries feel Plague-y without getting super gross.
@Kaenith I love tatterwing carcasses and your skin is great!
@Caecilius I really like the idea of a dragon wearing a featherback pelt, very cool.

@Sheo I love that you went with a Dia de los Muertos theme! I remember a past RoR had that theme and it was a fun time.

@horoll77 I absolutely love your submission! The colors and swirling patterns are amazing and it's really beautiful.

@Catalin Blood Mancer is so great. The way the smoke curls off the wings is really nice and I like how the bone patterns look painted on like spooky blood witchy body paint.

Everyone: I love all these entries and I hope they win!
Personally, I'm not a big fan of a lot of RoR skins because of the body horror, but all these entries feel Plague-y without getting super gross.
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
@honeyyduck

i love your entry so much! it’s probably the plaguey-est our of all of them, I think some from past years that were picked were some that would probably be better suited for something else than plague. yours sticks out in such a good way, and suits it well! it’s very unique and i love how it layers with primal! it’s very detailed, and looks amazingly close to site art!
@honeyyduck

i love your entry so much! it’s probably the plaguey-est our of all of them, I think some from past years that were picked were some that would probably be better suited for something else than plague. yours sticks out in such a good way, and suits it well! it’s very unique and i love how it layers with primal! it’s very detailed, and looks amazingly close to site art!
more filler text? come on, really? bluey | he/they/she
enby | lesbian
+3 FR time
find my personal challenge here
i'm a big dumb himbo and i can't think of what to write as filler. huh.
57355351.png
@argylion Thank you so much! It would be a good but stinky trophy
@argylion Thank you so much! It would be a good but stinky trophy
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Warrior922
@UndeadDahlia
@BlackandTan
@argylion

Thank you all! <3 I'm glad people seem to enjoy it, I was actually a bit afraid my idea would seem misplaced between all the zombies.

Regarding prints, I was not actually planning to print it myself if it doesn't win. BUT if enough people are interested, I may reconsider that.
@Warrior922
@UndeadDahlia
@BlackandTan
@argylion

Thank you all! <3 I'm glad people seem to enjoy it, I was actually a bit afraid my idea would seem misplaced between all the zombies.

Regarding prints, I was not actually planning to print it myself if it doesn't win. BUT if enough people are interested, I may reconsider that.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16