Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Riot of Rot Skin Contest 19
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Kaenith @Atramentia @Desnik @KronosDViolinist @Scaledowl

Y'all's skins are to DIE for... like wow.
@Kaenith @Atramentia @Desnik @KronosDViolinist @Scaledowl

Y'all's skins are to DIE for... like wow.
I need so many gems for rejects and I haven't been saving ;_;

There's some amazing skins and accents so far!
I need so many gems for rejects and I haven't been saving ;_;

There's some amazing skins and accents so far!
Y3kY2LN.png
@KrazKitCat Ahh thank you![emoji=coatl happy size=6]
@KrazKitCat
Ahh thank you!
g0IyZAc.gif
x

Playing Cards
Accent shop
@KrazKitKat HECK! Thank you! That means a lot since this is my first submission!
@KrazKitKat HECK! Thank you! That means a lot since this is my first submission!
kY5fRTe.png
@LuckyKitty @Zlhzlh @myriadofstars @KrazKitCat
Thank you all! :D Glad you like it!
@LuckyKitty @Zlhzlh @myriadofstars @KrazKitCat
Thank you all! :D Glad you like it!
zGuYxpI.png
Does anyone know wether you need a blueprint to submit a skin/accent to the contest? Also, how to post it previewed on a dragon?
Thanks!
Does anyone know wether you need a blueprint to submit a skin/accent to the contest? Also, how to post it previewed on a dragon?
Thanks!
“Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you’ll land among the stars”
JYOlR25.png
@Akyyra You don't need a blueprint to submit to the contest. If you win, your skin will just be added to the site and you'll win blueprints to use for other skins.

There's a few ways you can preview it on a dragon. You can use one of the various external sites made for previewing skins on scries, or you can save a scry into your art program and layer the transparent skin on top.
@Akyyra You don't need a blueprint to submit to the contest. If you win, your skin will just be added to the site and you'll win blueprints to use for other skins.

There's a few ways you can preview it on a dragon. You can use one of the various external sites made for previewing skins on scries, or you can save a scry into your art program and layer the transparent skin on top.
sig.png sig_art.png sig_adopts.png sig_skins.png
[indent][size=5][b]w.i.p:[/b][/size] [b]nest of the carrion crows[/b] [i]big work in progress: accent for wildclaw females[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XlVHJxE.png[/img] __________________________________[color=transparent]______[/color]______________ this is going to be my submission for this year's riot of rot. i may or may not do two, but i want to focus on making this one look great so i probably won't do two. it will be an accent since it takes about 20-25%, it might go up to 30% in the final but i'll try to keep it below that so it can be an accent. hopefully i'll get it done soonish and be able to post it in the submissions thread! [i]note: suggestions for anything i should add to the final are appreciated![/i] ______________[color=transparent]______[/color]__________________________________
w.i.p:
nest of the carrion crows
big work in progress: accent for wildclaw females
XlVHJxE.png

this is going to be my submission for this year's riot of rot. i may or
may not do two, but i want to focus on making this one look great
so i probably won't do two.
it will be an accent since it takes about 20-25%, it might go up to
30% in the final but i'll try to keep it below that so it can be an
accent.
hopefully i'll get it done soonish and be able to post it in the
submissions thread!
note: suggestions for anything i should add to the final are
appreciated!

@MortNoir
Thank you!
@MortNoir
Thank you!
“Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you’ll land among the stars”
JYOlR25.png
Looking forward to some nice body horror skins, and maybe even some plague-y armor kind of skins? I really love a lot of the entries this year, so keep up the good work you guys! :)

The only thing I have to say that is less positive is that I hope there will be less zombies, it's cool but there's so many already for RoRs in the past I'm kind of tired of them.
Looking forward to some nice body horror skins, and maybe even some plague-y armor kind of skins? I really love a lot of the entries this year, so keep up the good work you guys! :)

The only thing I have to say that is less positive is that I hope there will be less zombies, it's cool but there's so many already for RoRs in the past I'm kind of tired of them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16