Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Snap's Accents - Reprints May 9-June 9
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37
@Snaphance

Heya! No rush but I was just wondering when another run of No Gods is likely? Thank you Xx
@Snaphance

Heya! No rush but I was just wondering when another run of No Gods is likely? Thank you Xx
INNIwp8.png
Could I be added to your general pinglist? Thank you! ♥
Could I be added to your general pinglist? Thank you! ♥
what a plot twist you were
, a v a t a r, s a l e s, w i s h l i s t, a r t
If you've never been a monster, you will never understand the strength necessary to command so much power, and be gentle.
ohOsFIP.png
    
could i please be added to your general pinglist? :3
could i please be added to your general pinglist? :3
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
Everyone who's asked to be added to the general pinglist have been added. A new official pinglist is going to be available with the release of my next accent.

@Aavinox
I'm terribly sorry for the super-late reply, I missed it when you first posted and haven't had time to maintain the skin shop before now.

I do have a 10-print run of No Gods in the queue at the moment. I'll ping everyone on the reprint list as a part of a bigger announcement either over the weekend or sometime next week, as I'm also releasing a new accent soon. If you're still interested, please let me know!
Everyone who's asked to be added to the general pinglist have been added. A new official pinglist is going to be available with the release of my next accent.

@Aavinox
I'm terribly sorry for the super-late reply, I missed it when you first posted and haven't had time to maintain the skin shop before now.

I do have a 10-print run of No Gods in the queue at the moment. I'll ping everyone on the reprint list as a part of a bigger announcement either over the weekend or sometime next week, as I'm also releasing a new accent soon. If you're still interested, please let me know!
5mDnfD3.png
New year, new developments in ye olde accent shoppe! This post contains the new site pinglists, a series of new Veilspun releases, a change to how I do reprints, and... a teaser for [i]another[/i] upcoming accent? I do more than one accent every other year? Preposterous! [center][size=5][b]NEW PINGLISTS:[/b][/size] [/center] First off! Brand new shiny pinglists to subscribe to! [center][pinglist=20090][/center] The new general pinglist, for new releases! [center][pinglist=20110][/center] The new reprint pinglist, to be pinged twice yearly; scroll past the Veilspun accents to read more! ----- [center] [size=5][b]NEW VEIL F ACCENTS[/b][/size][/center] [center][b]Ashfall Artisan - 550g/550kt[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=ashfall+artisan&collapse=1]Available on the AH (click this link)[/url] [skin=54553][skin=54553][skin=54553] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90704443][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907045/90704443_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mJb7kUBHbWXzL-pwTZHOtZWqxp7an2Pp4yt7n0otnOc/edit?usp=sharing]You can sign up for further runs here if there are no more AH listings available![/url] Post in this thread or PM me if you have trouble adding yourself to the sheet. I'm subscribed, no need to ping![/center] ----- [center][size=5][b]RECOLORS - OPEN FOR PREORDERS & CUSTOM RECOLORS/EDITS[/b][/size][/center] There will be three additional public recolors available, each needing at least 5 signups to be printed. [b]If you want a custom recolor/edit all to yourself, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2711375/1#post_39582720]please read this post.[/url] [/b] ----- [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1200523488881016932/1200523878573813760/Dust_Dancer_dummy.png[/img][nextcol][b]Dust Dancer[/b] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/15f1bfcf]preview[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mJb7kUBHbWXzL-pwTZHOtZWqxp7an2Pp4yt7n0otnOc/edit?usp=sharing]preorder[/url] 550g/550kt requires at least 5 preorders to be printed[/columns] ------ [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1200523488881016932/1200523878292803735/Current_Caller_dummy.png[/img][nextcol][b]Current Caller[/b] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/51570dae]preview[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mJb7kUBHbWXzL-pwTZHOtZWqxp7an2Pp4yt7n0otnOc/edit?usp=sharing]preorder[/url] 550g/550kt requires at least 5 preorders to be printed[/columns] ------ [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1200523488881016932/1200523878871601312/Grove_Guardian_dummy.png[/img][nextcol][b]Grove Guardian[/b] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/2026b32c]preview[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mJb7kUBHbWXzL-pwTZHOtZWqxp7an2Pp4yt7n0otnOc/edit?usp=sharing]preorder[/url] 550g/550kt requires at least 5 preorders to be printed[/columns] ------ [center][size=5][b]CHANGING HOW REPRINTS WORK[/b][/size][/center] When I set up this shop, I had the time to keep an eye on the reprint lists regularly. I no longer manage to keep up, so to make things more predictable for you and more predictable for me, I will reprint my accents twice in 2024, in the spring (presumably after the new skin system is implemented) and in the fall. Depending on interest, I may do once a year or twice a year after that. It will work like this: I will ping the reprint list (below), you will sign up on the relevant reprint lists for the accents you're interested in, and if I get 5 or more sign-ups, I'll send the accent off to print: [center][pinglist=20110][/center] You can still get the accent immediately by providing a blueprint and the print cost yourself. That said, while gearing up for this print, I noticed that the list for No Gods was full. There is currently a 10-print run in the queue. @Cori @Dianounais @GODHEX @ufology@chraze @Aavinox @reliquiaen (t) @terrify @Beezarre @ado @Aavinox I will send you PAs when I receive the accent. If you're no longer interested, that's no problem, either tell me or [b]just cancel the PA when you receive it[/b]. If the PA expires, I will list the accent on the AH. If you still want it but need more time, just let me know! ------ [center][b]And... is that [i]another[/i] new accent?[/b][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1200523488881016932/1202021271639175218/Thought_we_had_a_deal_TEASER.png[/img] This one will release sometime in late Feb/early March, so slap the crow if you wanna know when it's available: [center][pinglist=20090][/center] I may also do 2-3 public recolors, so if there's a color combo you're dying to see, let me know and I might just make it a reality. ------ [b]Pings:[/b] My general pinglist: @pinglist-20090 [size=1]@puppicino @sylveondreams @casdeth @Alanon @sunnyVista @TextbookHumor @sepiasenpai @Ferrates @remuslupn @Tserin @sunnyVista @Gross @creosote @chaoticstars @Khayria @aerites @faraway @teiidae @chuchuana @tjara @chatoyant @thegracefuldeer @Farvel @Skitties @Mazurkas @final @Mikada @Moonyen @Binardown @bioluminosity @irony @nimrook @summerwar @Acronychal @5H4D0WDU57 @demonseraph @RingsofSaturn @Cynil @Gurrero @Convexity @nephelle @arlyn @Roheryn @Coward @DoctorJekyll @Hazeledpoppy @fleurderat @Spookio @mudwomb @Eviscerate @AWB @Astraya @bonivich @reliquiaen @Prey @Moirne @inn @Sinnouk @capretto @kyaniite @Skyleidge @kitkune @Hasufel @Reithya @overture @Airmalli @NotHereToPerch @mesai @hex @Hinatara @Askesis @distaste @BeingOfSalt @stovokor @Industry @above @Zer00 @Flora @Raivus @Nahviintaas @Crim @Valrunie @SnaggleClaw @Kaimon @Malachite @Flora @saltypie @Zelai @Deva @Saxophony @Cori @GODHEX @Takora @ThistleProse @hoth @Togame @Yomiya @Sith @Pride[/size] Everyone on the reprint pinglists to alert you to the new system: @pinglist-20110 [size=1]@Eris @Malachite @Flora @Hiriajuu @Fayo @everlastingecho @Deva @Parnasse @Sushimonsterr @Moirne @GrifletRose @DementedDracon @cholla @raviolincarnate @saltypie @hoth @Kaitii @Zandyne @swelter[/size] GASP: [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3286613]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Veilspun F, Accent, apparel, earth flight, desert, gold, jewelry/silks, royalty, warm colors, light flight[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @jbapple @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @Kide @wildewinged @sinha27 @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Nevros @Roam @Artemis @BlackWinter @Redsparrow @hayum @MusicalMaladies @Oriel @mus @aphreal @Faileas @Jazz @annadandelion @Velsim @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @Harribel @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Lynchly @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @MollyMerula @qew23 @Cuddleh @Lonin @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Zayev @vely @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @Sharkbutt @iodine @Pieeee @selenomancy @Prelude @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @cutinstincts @Suntouched @hawwah @artillerychick @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Fanartsy @Moonlace @Rosoidela @jd1620 @Apothecaria @Featherly @grr @Wrath @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @Irrwahn @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Nardaviel @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @astroprojection @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @brdey @pretend @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Lallie @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @Shadowlugia711 @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Thysiria @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @wedredding @cloverly @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Ivypooll @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @limeypie @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @Goolix @Shadowangel @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @bioglitch @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @SparkleOfGold @Goldenstorm @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @Noxclerati @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Finne @Artichoke @Whirlwish @Cyans @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @Sarafina @SolusPrime379 @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @Convexity @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Silence @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @STRHKR @valkyrian @AqunAthlok @Holes @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @Humboldt @Skedge @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Dalilah @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @arboretumm @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Shaire @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ETVermin @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @Drag0n5 @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @celastrea @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @sneakys @SDSPAGE @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @NowViewing @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Cataclasm @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @keyy @WhisperSpirit @Vialheart @macrobiiology @starskynadder @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @SoullessWendigo @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Macchi @Osmodeus @Harana @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Fujo @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Twye @Duchess @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @LemmeRest @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Cherrytree1222 @Eleventh @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @RubyZoisite @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @Garados @choimango @leeedea @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @cobwebs @Realms @concept @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @sotku @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @Syldaya @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @heathermoon @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Acheri @Elisse @FeatherFace @Adriel @Hmm @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @Vovina @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @lotusen @Zivo @Allychan @GoldStar @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @Xarina @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Azurine @Vulpen @Kneph @lemecrazy @SteampunkLlama @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @Juni @ToxieToxie @iaqo @windhound @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @fitz @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @GoneWithTheSin @Magnanimous @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @TehuMertt @Biird @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @Sylvanlady @Aeriel @IromotNemem @aliciawonderland @Verosa @despairpods @xjsx @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @BurntCookies @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Doxiunoia @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @irony @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @PlatinumDream @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Namarie @Skeletiano @ashenraven @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @summerwar @notamused @uncle @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @Peafowl @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @Mysthia @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @Paresseux @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @daisiology @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @fredddio @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @Averat @KishHuzrin @kuta @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @hat17 @sensitivepigeon @Byggden @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Mikada @caution @KittyAoba @Avifors @SilverBelle @hannibals @fleurderat @shozurei @hobihobi @MinnowFox @Galatheid @clovur @ravenistic @Vyrelord @caathedral @Marrigan @DiamondNoodles @Contaminate @137 @robinchan33 @ViewtifulJen @mothmoss @strawyerberry @Yilara @BunnySox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Moonweaverr @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @kiwis @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @sylvalley @Druzy @torch @KariThorne @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @WickedPixie @luciferase @Shyia @sabel @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @Vertigris @kitten1774 @haxure @bullfrog @QuirkyTea @Farron @pensive @Nympheas @smolelf @Alfamangle @Angilian @Nuthatch @ezlu @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @sifenke @OblivionStriker @smilefires @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @WhisperingThief @Saerel @Levona @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @Crimsonpizza @sekainouta @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @Makomo @RealityMask @Xenokiin @Seraph822 @SpecialDragon12 @yik @World @LizardFruit @JulyAphelion @tapewyrm @Phay @Pufferheart @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Pyracantha @friendlycoffee @Miridiana @Golurk @tombstones @ProbablySkeletor @QueenAlais @Kaneun @kyaniite @LostWhisperer @Mima @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @Tambadabam @Sealterbloind @softsylveon @Jorybear @Xaraxal @artemiswanderer @demagogue @Opals @Tamarin21 @Rosebrush @Delotha @MemeFish @Houndstooth @Outpost @Hag @KiteM @Sionainn @thegracefuldeer @Raptorgrrl @r0t @BeyondTheClouds @Shezarrine @Spookio @Kazure @Sleepyfan @endlessstation @EmSheshan @hinatot @clerval @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @SleepyProphet @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Sarcosanct @Narif @TheWingedHeroine @Machidieles @LudSa @Odile @Primrosefortune @sockmonkeygerald @Aphantasia @FableSky @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @Bezalel @valerakki @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @ilan @Hrathen @SaintStranger @doniider @tanujagtap @ZombieBiologist @Tarvalian @evidence @Swageus @mithrail @FreyaShadow @kiwisun @reefknot @Casethrace @MissMaira @sisyo @kschaef @Kunikida @Sarcoline @Morningrise @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @Madrigalism @Trinkets @KoTiss @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @Airaly @Anhinga @Sunsire @oof @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @Zerohour @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Panicat @Bradtsu @manawenuz @Grune @MrGold @Rabbitspirit @Avaraena @WickedHeart @Dewberry @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @fling @FRONA @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @dads @cholla @liyue @Nilock @ulvesang @SlyWolf0 @Felhaim @ezelia @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Aversi @Epiphora @Viscount @frogletfern @Kiryo @Wallenstein @sassibirb @liturgies @GunMute @bardcollege @Aletsan @Eshye @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Riimi @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @alleyes007 @muto @Noctiferous @dolohova @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @JourneyThePanda @ttaikapapu @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @sureputo @Moristian @Vesperupus @PearlyPeaks @explicitmoxley @Eliriel @bonivich @Dierdre @WillowWisp64 @RolandMiller @churchill @Vivarium @alastrcs @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @Keyina @Isyrii @Parad0xxy @SurfnTurf @Magala @julianahomicide @WindChimes @Lightwarden @NaoNao @ChristianCutie @Reithya @RetroCatalyst @Yunmeng @mercsydaisy @Okn @Meii @LunarMoth @Industry @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @Caydence @pghbekka @BirchConcentus @RainyCerdae @Asgore @Searen @HellsGate @Arkhia @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @HalfPintVerdance @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @TheUltimateOwl @Lupen @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Kuzco @Marmite @maybels @brightmeadow @lazerbuckley @kyruiz @GayNidoKing @ikunoche @Eryel @SanctumAngelus @sandplague @KCDragons @SatansAppendix @Louiee @enby @Beruga @Wendiferous @Iskaeil @RheoTastic @MaeDae @leukristic @Pseudoniminy @Yelloweye @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @Fruitling @Morifinde @meandering @gentlytohear @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Saharawrites @makani @CorneliaR @pigeontarot @ichorus @Yeechen @Roheryn @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @Ragon @TheDEV1L @seclusion @HoIIow @Meowruff @Barok @0hzarks @Sharkra @Devonix @Susurrar @hyperpop @NimStratus @sgerj @oflgtfol @jinu @Lodzhal @chunsah @Gavix @AstralEventide @xxnyxy @VermilionVasili @Gulo @Ophestra @dragonNMR @Azureus @prefiringfort @antmimic @GreatValueCereal @Sorsciana @ScrampledEgg @Paralian @munchea @Avair @Nihilus @Valmue @whour @Thunderlux @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Aplomado @Dessy @sowilo @Moirne @AlexRobins @Jaguarthecat @Zelai @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @Snekboop @Pestilential @Sweetnest @BWAPPI @faunprince @mungmungbean @Subdued @Scaledowl @NobleRot @Arkanea @Chickles13 @AlchemistG @Interest @VolcanicThunder @Floot @tigerdmaster @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @LapisWings @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @Arah @HurricaneWinds @Texere @Iminox @CrownOfStars @vortexbreakdown @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @Avurdios @SuzyChi @BurittoKimasan @serpentofmoe @eggstve @zambam @impostor @teetotaled @shanshui @Zosimos @Greili @ancestral @Falorni @scorchshct @Mazurkas @Syceris @lusbiluces @svyxae @Penumbra624 @Drake7 @opalineteardrops @PtolemyII @Lafite @Innive @soaringmoon @Dragoneko @nekopallet @harmonywish @saltmarsh @berrybasket @Sheanor @Benuyka @Gladiolusa @Britty @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @wonderswan @ceravanne @WaterMaloneDraws @Lemonquartz @Phlegethos @Amoeba @Punkwitch @Nimrook @Curoi @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Socha @Person @Feynren @AlphaSnowdust @Lindulcis @kespecial @lillynxtg @Anjoulas @Arsenet5 @Sashathebrave @Verdice @Oriquin @Zelrune @NivMizzet @cartel @Spuk @TigerFlowerFly @Winter0sun @Raan @thefrogg @IBeeJuliana @Verdes @briteoctopus @lullabird @ElectricBorelis @AsylumBat @Mnkn10 @Nhemesis @9th @NightmareGiraffe @Chocoli @Zhombi @Falgardien @ERabbit @Zer00 @SugaywaraKoushi @SilentWanderer @SeraphWren @Letsgograss @Euri @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Yesod @Badendmusical @Silis @renkinjutsushis @MysticOfLight @Eaen @monstergf @Flannerie @agheful @Rohana @Aeraki @Avenue @TheDutchieLoki @Doodlepede @TNE271 @kkatsu @VHShorrortapes @juga @Abovesummers @Lomon @Phisans @SirenSerenade @leyndell @JinxxYouOweMe @leafwreath @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @leoscreams @RThrax @BlackandTan @Fransii @imginate @mothshake @wormfilledman @Raveyna @tundraluvr @tkchan @aurumus @Apellosine @ardisia @Cantaloupe @612 @chrysopeleia @Releah @Allaprima @endsinger @XanTheGayCat @Astereae @DobbyisFree @Amazingdragonlet @sleepyrat @Velkhana @TheWildThings @Fayo @Nytragen @Saeliran @orangeDeciple @Thunderbird21 @vra02 @Scarecrows @Rifter @Krossis @Lewyn @postelectric @541614 @TheifOfLight @doremy @aalien @Akal @Silexiunno @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @AzaRein @kylonaberrie @bumblebree14 @Arcticpearl @Helixstorm @Watermel0nBob @Usoris @Goldy86 @astora @yascherritsa @cytotoxic @arian @Fireball628 @NotHereToPerch @despoinai @Skitties @dataghosts @Arkenrall @MysteryGyn @Yashura @takatsuki @observergirl @riimu @NerissaPond @ahoy @penantiomers @Fall29 @Scorchedletters @Peachbug @Bnemesis @ReedRose @Cattleya @Tenuit @Outlook @Luluwi @allegoon @bunnyfork @FWD @fumarate @TheTypingDragon @spaceace01 @laeyin @butteredcorn @Desiderium @seen @hornfell @Tighnari @bergamot @OverlyOptimistic @GroceryStore @CelestialCrow @Meanderlin @hyddenchyld @Deva @SakraKaine @auldale @twiggybird @mousekinn @REDWARE @TheGoldDragon @Seventheo @dems @Vendetta @Sabyrin @Culebre @changgwi @knifecentipede @Inofaro @swelter @Sidya @delonix @arsonrats @xullre @blighthollows @robsypi @harvestine @ServantPrincess @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @figura @Myndris @Basileia @StarPortal @gemthedestroyer @Myrtana @MisterHeavenly @teiidae @Isis @LadyMiles @eieru @Luciferus @walleye @Raivus @Pai @Suspiciouscleric @kcma @Wizardly @MonoMagpie @CrookedRam @Nenahel @JessyMetal @Argalia @bluepercy @Fyverra @dynne @Thundre @deadpunk @TheNightsSecret @NightlyDoodling @RowanofRohan @ofMontreal @angemagica @PossiblyThembo @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @ChocolateKittens @Nidanasi @Kiseikune @Stellacrow @Haftlinger @CascadingJade @coronabeth @shyghostkid @opoponax @StarlightDragon7 @Elachu @Birdsofwax @weathering @SnowFawn666 @saerene @Kristi @IchibanKasuga @Somnorium @CushionySleet90 @Marvin @Retrovirus @Annadrujok @FadedDaydream @Galaxius @Spartezda @Narikine @Empyrean @Yomiya @AlaskanSnow @MarinaQuakenbush @GarbagePal @callizinc @Tjally @Hymlocke @Derision @Kkami @Finnamony @kiiblade @Xievos @peepsnibbles @morn @Ackie @Beatoriche @Kael @Valanice @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @Aoroen @wanderingworlds @InkCorvid @Suu @Kenopsian @paddington2 @kidotsubomi @sucrose @Fin72 @TaroQueen @exoplanetarys @Welcometochiliss @Jinoga @floweafy @Cushionysleet90 @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @quilliper @corvix @terrify @DaMooshie @Eudialyte @Seas @Devildog @jlout @Aserein @Violent @Petchimal @xenofaun @Selain @solophis @Heemi @Marceline @Spooce @kniife @Odvokun @MerlinMausi @vestiges @Kioshi @Bunnu @Doki @Anomalies @indivinity @Crassula @Lumenwood @novas @Verdell @Voidrot @Zandik @souls @Moons @ube @Smallercomfort @hypernodance @SashaNightFury @Skycloud @milkiemoth @Tossico @spxcesoul @sunfallz @kuzuri @planetbefall @Leaful @Eldrotic @argylion @ArtanisNerwen @Lazyshake @Pawnmgers @Himmel @cerberusnoise @garun @Fay @vaguewhisperings @aredshroom @macintalk @fatui @dogstarlite @Fluffiest @countbugula @ConnecFork @GumPop @Lino @AshenInk @Awaby @Catacombes @skyvonpoyo @unmarkedgrave @XxCalypsoxX @torrenoia @luddu @dyhayc @Violence @orest @crystalleaf @JadedSerpent62 @caerulean @bunearies @cheesity @tenudo @xarilin @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @milkchai @LunarGrey @Dredgen @gremlinn @Okapi @Barren @incant @stealthxstar @Dragondrop @HappyLittleSnek @cogito @Askesis @Petrichord @Gymnopaedy @Marshsiren @marropo @Zelie @chaoticpeace @Natsukachan @th3aw0k3n @elv @SamuelMaybird @illuso @InspiredPoet @TheClassCalico @Ruskavelle @Ayrmel @Crownless @Perelandria @ideally @gnaphosa @Peeta @AngelOfFate @BuddyDragon @guqinsye @acheyri @Sols @WindSongGrove @Skyleidge @okcomputer @StormJunes @carnosaur @NefariousKing @Beezarre @mirs @NuclearNoxi @Shirleyz @MoonzzZ @Bodhii @Norski @TapestryTenant @bayojeanne @Exlann @Bogkelpie @Aku @CynicalOwl @DayOwl @rawrpopsicles @Bashmu @inteztinez @SillyFilly @insularis @JolyneKujojo @hounding @NewmoonWasTaken @Aurelyon @aminoodle @owlsomniac @Hiltain @Emeryciel @ClovenHeart @Lindenshield @PrP @belated @Libroamante @Allstohel @ElvenAcidFire @tnecho @Denryu @Infenza @galdr @atlas12 @Renkai @1rebis1 @xobrynnx @CosmicStardust @cantrip @Sabaton @daargons @alphias @Rainbeetle @Novaria @Azurepocalypse @BarkBreath @ineedapot @Youcal @Clavicado @Maybels @Kaichoukai @undertones @yongseung @JavaMP @Sinsentido @GFRlEND @Xcscientist @Flora @taxon @SharkOutofWater @VioletKatGrove @Ianthe69 @Zeco5000 @Kazna @sinodyc @pawnsvictory @QueenGorgon @Amibellis @foreverrain @yewberried @REVALATOR @celestialelysium @maranimh @Hiii @509664 @witchofthewilds @phloxxy @converseburden @Mynra @Bombomi @Moray @NamelesS3th @rheuum @invert @CodexCracked @Wrenmedy @Astrix @CoveFoxy @DocKranken @CinnamonWitch @QuebeNats @plutou @Automated @veilmochi @hyrulehero @nursereficule @Neiara @evilpassing @Nitewings @ghostStrawberry @Wrio @kilorechoy @abzoro @Uli @berrybox @crabstronaut @Aykii @profligate @Skrywer @Vickypedia @Laccaria @Syrnaxi @xfjackal @RedWinterAFR @Lilyvian @Dreamfoxii @cordiformed @tthheeoo @corpsive @PrinceAlbert @Heartslabyul @Gryphire @DrakeSpino @PoisonedTea @Radiations @Kettei @CosmicHusky @Astaraela @ferspnai @AngelicAvian @cicadasummer @venelia @Sootsprite @Littlepotato711 @Asterodea @Etherea @Hasufel @Pudgykookaburra @cyclical @sdodr[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
New year, new developments in ye olde accent shoppe! This post contains the new site pinglists, a series of new Veilspun releases, a change to how I do reprints, and... a teaser for another upcoming accent? I do more than one accent every other year? Preposterous!

NEW PINGLISTS:
First off! Brand new shiny pinglists to subscribe to!
The new general pinglist, for new releases!
The new reprint pinglist, to be pinged twice yearly; scroll past the Veilspun accents to read more!

NEW VEIL F ACCENTS
Ashfall Artisan - 550g/550kt
Available on the AH (click this link)

90704443_350.png

You can sign up for further runs here if there are no more AH listings available!

Post in this thread or PM me if you have trouble adding yourself to the sheet. I'm subscribed, no need to ping!

RECOLORS - OPEN FOR PREORDERS & CUSTOM RECOLORS/EDITS

There will be three additional public recolors available, each needing at least 5 signups to be printed. If you want a custom recolor/edit all to yourself, please read this post.

Dust_Dancer_dummy.png Dust Dancer
preview
preorder

550g/550kt
requires at least 5 preorders to be printed

Current_Caller_dummy.png Current Caller
preview
preorder

550g/550kt

Grove_Guardian_dummy.png Grove Guardian
preview
preorder

550g/550kt

CHANGING HOW REPRINTS WORK

When I set up this shop, I had the time to keep an eye on the reprint lists regularly. I no longer manage to keep up, so to make things more predictable for you and more predictable for me, I will reprint my accents twice in 2024, in the spring (presumably after the new skin system is implemented) and in the fall. Depending on interest, I may do once a year or twice a year after that.

It will work like this: I will ping the reprint list (below), you will sign up on the relevant reprint lists for the accents you're interested in, and if I get 5 or more sign-ups, I'll send the accent off to print:

You can still get the accent immediately by providing a blueprint and the print cost yourself.

That said, while gearing up for this print, I noticed that the list for No Gods was full. There is currently a 10-print run in the queue.

@Cori @Dianounais @GODHEX @ufology@chraze @Aavinox @reliquiaen (t) @terrify @Beezarre @ado @Aavinox

I will send you PAs when I receive the accent. If you're no longer interested, that's no problem, either tell me or just cancel the PA when you receive it. If the PA expires, I will list the accent on the AH. If you still want it but need more time, just let me know!

And... is that another new accent?
Thought_we_had_a_deal_TEASER.png

This one will release sometime in late Feb/early March, so slap the crow if you wanna know when it's available:

I may also do 2-3 public recolors, so if there's a color combo you're dying to see, let me know and I might just make it a reality.

Pings:

My general pinglist:
@Snaphance's Accent Shop @puppicino @sylveondreams @casdeth @Alanon @sunnyVista @TextbookHumor @sepiasenpai @Ferrates @remuslupn @Tserin @sunnyVista @Gross @creosote @chaoticstars @Khayria @aerites @faraway @teiidae @chuchuana @tjara @chatoyant @thegracefuldeer @Farvel @Skitties @Mazurkas @final @Mikada @Moonyen @Binardown @bioluminosity @irony @nimrook @summerwar @Acronychal @5H4D0WDU57 @demonseraph @RingsofSaturn @Cynil @Gurrero @Convexity @nephelle @arlyn @Roheryn @Coward @DoctorJekyll @Hazeledpoppy @fleurderat @Spookio @mudwomb @Eviscerate @AWB @Astraya @bonivich @reliquiaen @Prey @Moirne @inn @Sinnouk @capretto @kyaniite @Skyleidge @kitkune @Hasufel @Reithya @overture @Airmalli @NotHereToPerch @mesai @hex @Hinatara @Askesis @distaste @BeingOfSalt @stovokor @Industry @above @Zer00 @Flora @Raivus @Nahviintaas @Crim @Valrunie @SnaggleClaw @Kaimon @Malachite @Flora @saltypie @Zelai @Deva @Saxophony @Cori @GODHEX @Takora @ThistleProse @hoth @Togame @Yomiya @Sith @Pride

Everyone on the reprint pinglists to alert you to the new system:
@Snaphance's Accent Reprints @Eris @Malachite @Flora @Hiriajuu @Fayo @everlastingecho @Deva @Parnasse @Sushimonsterr @Moirne @GrifletRose @DementedDracon @cholla @raviolincarnate @saltypie @hoth @Kaitii @Zandyne @swelter

GASP:
Click here for the GASP thread!

Veilspun F, Accent, apparel, earth flight, desert, gold, jewelry/silks, royalty, warm colors, light flight

@IAmStillATestAccount @jbapple @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @Kide @wildewinged @sinha27 @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Nevros @Roam @Artemis @BlackWinter @Redsparrow @hayum @MusicalMaladies @Oriel @mus @aphreal @Faileas @Jazz @annadandelion @Velsim @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @Harribel @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Lynchly @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @MollyMerula @qew23 @Cuddleh @Lonin @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Zayev @vely @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @Sharkbutt @iodine @Pieeee @selenomancy @Prelude @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @cutinstincts @Suntouched @hawwah @artillerychick @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Fanartsy @Moonlace @Rosoidela @jd1620 @Apothecaria @Featherly @grr @Wrath @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @Irrwahn @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Nardaviel @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @astroprojection @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @brdey @pretend @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Lallie @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @Shadowlugia711 @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Thysiria @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @wedredding @cloverly @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Ivypooll @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @limeypie @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @Goolix @Shadowangel @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @bioglitch @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @SparkleOfGold @Goldenstorm @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @Noxclerati @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Finne @Artichoke @Whirlwish @Cyans @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @Sarafina @SolusPrime379 @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @Convexity @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Silence @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @STRHKR @valkyrian @AqunAthlok @Holes @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @Humboldt @Skedge @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Dalilah @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @arboretumm @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Shaire @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ETVermin @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @Drag0n5 @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @celastrea @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @sneakys @SDSPAGE @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @NowViewing @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Cataclasm @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @keyy @WhisperSpirit @Vialheart @macrobiiology @starskynadder @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @SoullessWendigo @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Macchi @Osmodeus @Harana @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Fujo @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Twye @Duchess @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @LemmeRest @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Cherrytree1222 @Eleventh @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @RubyZoisite @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @Garados @choimango @leeedea @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @cobwebs @Realms @concept @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @sotku @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @Syldaya @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @heathermoon @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Acheri @Elisse @FeatherFace @Adriel @Hmm @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @Vovina @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @lotusen @Zivo @Allychan @GoldStar @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @Xarina @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Azurine @Vulpen @Kneph @lemecrazy @SteampunkLlama @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @Juni @ToxieToxie @iaqo @windhound @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @fitz @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @GoneWithTheSin @Magnanimous @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @TehuMertt @Biird @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @Sylvanlady @Aeriel @IromotNemem @aliciawonderland @Verosa @despairpods @xjsx @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @BurntCookies @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Doxiunoia @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @irony @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @PlatinumDream @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Namarie @Skeletiano @ashenraven @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @summerwar @notamused @uncle @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @Peafowl @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @Mysthia @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @Paresseux @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @daisiology @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @fredddio @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @Averat @KishHuzrin @kuta @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @hat17 @sensitivepigeon @Byggden @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Mikada @caution @KittyAoba @Avifors @SilverBelle @hannibals @fleurderat @shozurei @hobihobi @MinnowFox @Galatheid @clovur @ravenistic @Vyrelord @caathedral @Marrigan @DiamondNoodles @Contaminate @137 @robinchan33 @ViewtifulJen @mothmoss @strawyerberry @Yilara @BunnySox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Moonweaverr @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @kiwis @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @sylvalley @Druzy @torch @KariThorne @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @WickedPixie @luciferase @Shyia @sabel @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @Vertigris @kitten1774 @haxure @bullfrog @QuirkyTea @Farron @pensive @Nympheas @smolelf @Alfamangle @Angilian @Nuthatch @ezlu @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @sifenke @OblivionStriker @smilefires @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @WhisperingThief @Saerel @Levona @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @Crimsonpizza @sekainouta @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @Makomo @RealityMask @Xenokiin @Seraph822 @SpecialDragon12 @yik @World @LizardFruit @JulyAphelion @tapewyrm @Phay @Pufferheart @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Pyracantha @friendlycoffee @Miridiana @Golurk @tombstones @ProbablySkeletor @QueenAlais @Kaneun @kyaniite @LostWhisperer @Mima @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @Tambadabam @Sealterbloind @softsylveon @Jorybear @Xaraxal @artemiswanderer @demagogue @Opals @Tamarin21 @Rosebrush @Delotha @MemeFish @Houndstooth @Outpost @Hag @KiteM @Sionainn @thegracefuldeer @Raptorgrrl @r0t @BeyondTheClouds @Shezarrine @Spookio @Kazure @Sleepyfan @endlessstation @EmSheshan @hinatot @clerval @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @SleepyProphet @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Sarcosanct @Narif @TheWingedHeroine @Machidieles @LudSa @Odile @Primrosefortune @sockmonkeygerald @Aphantasia @FableSky @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @Bezalel @valerakki @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @ilan @Hrathen @SaintStranger @doniider @tanujagtap @ZombieBiologist @Tarvalian @evidence @Swageus @mithrail @FreyaShadow @kiwisun @reefknot @Casethrace @MissMaira @sisyo @kschaef @Kunikida @Sarcoline @Morningrise @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @Madrigalism @Trinkets @KoTiss @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @Airaly @Anhinga @Sunsire @oof @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @Zerohour @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Panicat @Bradtsu @manawenuz @Grune @MrGold @Rabbitspirit @Avaraena @WickedHeart @Dewberry @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @fling @FRONA @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @dads @cholla @liyue @Nilock @ulvesang @SlyWolf0 @Felhaim @ezelia @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Aversi @Epiphora @Viscount @frogletfern @Kiryo @Wallenstein @sassibirb @liturgies @GunMute @bardcollege @Aletsan @Eshye @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Riimi @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @alleyes007 @muto @Noctiferous @dolohova @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @JourneyThePanda @ttaikapapu @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @sureputo @Moristian @Vesperupus @PearlyPeaks @explicitmoxley @Eliriel @bonivich @Dierdre @WillowWisp64 @RolandMiller @churchill @Vivarium @alastrcs @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @Keyina @Isyrii @Parad0xxy @SurfnTurf @Magala @julianahomicide @WindChimes @Lightwarden @NaoNao @ChristianCutie @Reithya @RetroCatalyst @Yunmeng @mercsydaisy @Okn @Meii @LunarMoth @Industry @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @Caydence @pghbekka @BirchConcentus @RainyCerdae @Asgore @Searen @HellsGate @Arkhia @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @HalfPintVerdance @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @TheUltimateOwl @Lupen @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Kuzco @Marmite @maybels @brightmeadow @lazerbuckley @kyruiz @GayNidoKing @ikunoche @Eryel @SanctumAngelus @sandplague @KCDragons @SatansAppendix @Louiee @enby @Beruga @Wendiferous @Iskaeil @RheoTastic @MaeDae @leukristic @Pseudoniminy @Yelloweye @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @Fruitling @Morifinde @meandering @gentlytohear @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Saharawrites @makani @CorneliaR @pigeontarot @ichorus @Yeechen @Roheryn @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @Ragon @TheDEV1L @seclusion @HoIIow @Meowruff @Barok @0hzarks @Sharkra @Devonix @Susurrar @hyperpop @NimStratus @sgerj @oflgtfol @jinu @Lodzhal @chunsah @Gavix @AstralEventide @xxnyxy @VermilionVasili @Gulo @Ophestra @dragonNMR @Azureus @prefiringfort @antmimic @GreatValueCereal @Sorsciana @ScrampledEgg @Paralian @munchea @Avair @Nihilus @Valmue @whour @Thunderlux @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Aplomado @Dessy @sowilo @Moirne @AlexRobins @Jaguarthecat @Zelai @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @Snekboop @Pestilential @Sweetnest @BWAPPI @faunprince @mungmungbean @Subdued @Scaledowl @NobleRot @Arkanea @Chickles13 @AlchemistG @Interest @VolcanicThunder @Floot @tigerdmaster @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @LapisWings @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @Arah @HurricaneWinds @Texere @Iminox @CrownOfStars @vortexbreakdown @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @Avurdios @SuzyChi @BurittoKimasan @serpentofmoe @eggstve @zambam @impostor @teetotaled @shanshui @Zosimos @Greili @ancestral @Falorni @scorchshct @Mazurkas @Syceris @lusbiluces @svyxae @Penumbra624 @Drake7 @opalineteardrops @PtolemyII @Lafite @Innive @soaringmoon @Dragoneko @nekopallet @harmonywish @saltmarsh @berrybasket @Sheanor @Benuyka @Gladiolusa @Britty @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @wonderswan @ceravanne @WaterMaloneDraws @Lemonquartz @Phlegethos @Amoeba @Punkwitch @Nimrook @Curoi @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Socha @Person @Feynren @AlphaSnowdust @Lindulcis @kespecial @lillynxtg @Anjoulas @Arsenet5 @Sashathebrave @Verdice @Oriquin @Zelrune @NivMizzet @cartel @Spuk @TigerFlowerFly @Winter0sun @Raan @thefrogg @IBeeJuliana @Verdes @briteoctopus @lullabird @ElectricBorelis @AsylumBat @Mnkn10 @Nhemesis @9th @NightmareGiraffe @Chocoli @Zhombi @Falgardien @ERabbit @Zer00 @SugaywaraKoushi @SilentWanderer @SeraphWren @Letsgograss @Euri @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Yesod @Badendmusical @Silis @renkinjutsushis @MysticOfLight @Eaen @monstergf @Flannerie @agheful @Rohana @Aeraki @Avenue @TheDutchieLoki @Doodlepede @TNE271 @kkatsu @VHShorrortapes @juga @Abovesummers @Lomon @Phisans @SirenSerenade @leyndell @JinxxYouOweMe @leafwreath @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @leoscreams @RThrax @BlackandTan @Fransii @imginate @mothshake @wormfilledman @Raveyna @tundraluvr @tkchan @aurumus @Apellosine @ardisia @Cantaloupe @612 @chrysopeleia @Releah @Allaprima @endsinger @XanTheGayCat @Astereae @DobbyisFree @Amazingdragonlet @sleepyrat @Velkhana @TheWildThings @Fayo @Nytragen @Saeliran @orangeDeciple @Thunderbird21 @vra02 @Scarecrows @Rifter @Krossis @Lewyn @postelectric @541614 @TheifOfLight @doremy @aalien @Akal @Silexiunno @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @AzaRein @kylonaberrie @bumblebree14 @Arcticpearl @Helixstorm @Watermel0nBob @Usoris @Goldy86 @astora @yascherritsa @cytotoxic @arian @Fireball628 @NotHereToPerch @despoinai @Skitties @dataghosts @Arkenrall @MysteryGyn @Yashura @takatsuki @observergirl @riimu @NerissaPond @ahoy @penantiomers @Fall29 @Scorchedletters @Peachbug @Bnemesis @ReedRose @Cattleya @Tenuit @Outlook @Luluwi @allegoon @bunnyfork @FWD @fumarate @TheTypingDragon @spaceace01 @laeyin @butteredcorn @Desiderium @seen @hornfell @Tighnari @bergamot @OverlyOptimistic @GroceryStore @CelestialCrow @Meanderlin @hyddenchyld @Deva @SakraKaine @auldale @twiggybird @mousekinn @REDWARE @TheGoldDragon @Seventheo @dems @Vendetta @Sabyrin @Culebre @changgwi @knifecentipede @Inofaro @swelter @Sidya @delonix @arsonrats @xullre @blighthollows @robsypi @harvestine @ServantPrincess @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @figura @Myndris @Basileia @StarPortal @gemthedestroyer @Myrtana @MisterHeavenly @teiidae @Isis @LadyMiles @eieru @Luciferus @walleye @Raivus @Pai @Suspiciouscleric @kcma @Wizardly @MonoMagpie @CrookedRam @Nenahel @JessyMetal @Argalia @bluepercy @Fyverra @dynne @Thundre @deadpunk @TheNightsSecret @NightlyDoodling @RowanofRohan @ofMontreal @angemagica @PossiblyThembo @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @ChocolateKittens @Nidanasi @Kiseikune @Stellacrow @Haftlinger @CascadingJade @coronabeth @shyghostkid @opoponax @StarlightDragon7 @Elachu @Birdsofwax @weathering @SnowFawn666 @saerene @Kristi @IchibanKasuga @Somnorium @CushionySleet90 @Marvin @Retrovirus @Annadrujok @FadedDaydream @Galaxius @Spartezda @Narikine @Empyrean @Yomiya @AlaskanSnow @MarinaQuakenbush @GarbagePal @callizinc @Tjally @Hymlocke @Derision @Kkami @Finnamony @kiiblade @Xievos @peepsnibbles @morn @Ackie @Beatoriche @Kael @Valanice @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @Aoroen @wanderingworlds @InkCorvid @Suu @Kenopsian @paddington2 @kidotsubomi @sucrose @Fin72 @TaroQueen @exoplanetarys @Welcometochiliss @Jinoga @floweafy @Cushionysleet90 @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @quilliper @corvix @terrify @DaMooshie @Eudialyte @Seas @Devildog @jlout @Aserein @Violent @Petchimal @xenofaun @Selain @solophis @Heemi @Marceline @Spooce @kniife @Odvokun @MerlinMausi @vestiges @Kioshi @Bunnu @Doki @Anomalies @indivinity @Crassula @Lumenwood @novas @Verdell @Voidrot @Zandik @souls @Moons @ube @Smallercomfort @hypernodance @SashaNightFury @Skycloud @milkiemoth @Tossico @spxcesoul @sunfallz @kuzuri @planetbefall @Leaful @Eldrotic @argylion @ArtanisNerwen @Lazyshake @Pawnmgers @Himmel @cerberusnoise @garun @Fay @vaguewhisperings @aredshroom @macintalk @fatui @dogstarlite @Fluffiest @countbugula @ConnecFork @GumPop @Lino @AshenInk @Awaby @Catacombes @skyvonpoyo @unmarkedgrave @XxCalypsoxX @torrenoia @luddu @dyhayc @Violence @orest @crystalleaf @JadedSerpent62 @caerulean @bunearies @cheesity @tenudo @xarilin @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @milkchai @LunarGrey @Dredgen @gremlinn @Okapi @Barren @incant @stealthxstar @Dragondrop @HappyLittleSnek @cogito @Askesis @Petrichord @Gymnopaedy @Marshsiren @marropo @Zelie @chaoticpeace @Natsukachan @th3aw0k3n @elv @SamuelMaybird @illuso @InspiredPoet @TheClassCalico @Ruskavelle @Ayrmel @Crownless @Perelandria @ideally @gnaphosa @Peeta @AngelOfFate @BuddyDragon @guqinsye @acheyri @Sols @WindSongGrove @Skyleidge @okcomputer @StormJunes @carnosaur @NefariousKing @Beezarre @mirs @NuclearNoxi @Shirleyz @MoonzzZ @Bodhii @Norski @TapestryTenant @bayojeanne @Exlann @Bogkelpie @Aku @CynicalOwl @DayOwl @rawrpopsicles @Bashmu @inteztinez @SillyFilly @insularis @JolyneKujojo @hounding @NewmoonWasTaken @Aurelyon @aminoodle @owlsomniac @Hiltain @Emeryciel @ClovenHeart @Lindenshield @PrP @belated @Libroamante @Allstohel @ElvenAcidFire @tnecho @Denryu @Infenza @galdr @atlas12 @Renkai @1rebis1 @xobrynnx @CosmicStardust @cantrip @Sabaton @daargons @alphias @Rainbeetle @Novaria @Azurepocalypse @BarkBreath @ineedapot @Youcal @Clavicado @Maybels @Kaichoukai @undertones @yongseung @JavaMP @Sinsentido @GFRlEND @Xcscientist @Flora @taxon @SharkOutofWater @VioletKatGrove @Ianthe69 @Zeco5000 @Kazna @sinodyc @pawnsvictory @QueenGorgon @Amibellis @foreverrain @yewberried @REVALATOR @celestialelysium @maranimh @Hiii @509664 @witchofthewilds @phloxxy @converseburden @Mynra @Bombomi @Moray @NamelesS3th @rheuum @invert @CodexCracked @Wrenmedy @Astrix @CoveFoxy @DocKranken @CinnamonWitch @QuebeNats @plutou @Automated @veilmochi @hyrulehero @nursereficule @Neiara @evilpassing @Nitewings @ghostStrawberry @Wrio @kilorechoy @abzoro @Uli @berrybox @crabstronaut @Aykii @profligate @Skrywer @Vickypedia @Laccaria @Syrnaxi @xfjackal @RedWinterAFR @Lilyvian @Dreamfoxii @cordiformed @tthheeoo @corpsive @PrinceAlbert @Heartslabyul @Gryphire @DrakeSpino @PoisonedTea @Radiations @Kettei @CosmicHusky @Astaraela @ferspnai @AngelicAvian @cicadasummer @venelia @Sootsprite @Littlepotato711 @Asterodea @Etherea @Hasufel @Pudgykookaburra @cyclical @sdodr
5mDnfD3.png
TUNDRA ACCENT
TUNDRA ACCENT
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
Beautiful work as always! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70006956][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/700070/70006956_350.png[/img][/url]
Beautiful work as always!

70006956_350.png
@Gurrero
TUNDRAS NEED LOVE I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE

@Skitties
Thank you :D I absolutely love how it looks on her, it works so well with Flecks!
@Gurrero
TUNDRAS NEED LOVE I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE

@Skitties
Thank you :D I absolutely love how it looks on her, it works so well with Flecks!
5mDnfD3.png
I've been looking for an accent for her for so long!! This one's just perfect.
I've been looking for an accent for her for so long!! This one's just perfect.
I'm so happy to hear that, she's gorgeous!
I'm so happy to hear that, she's gorgeous!
5mDnfD3.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37