Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Snap's Accents - Reprints May 9-June 9
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37
@belated
Hi, I still am, seems I've got enough people signed up for a reprint too, so I'll just check how many are interested before I send it off to print!

@belated
Hi, I still am, seems I've got enough people signed up for a reprint too, so I'll just check how many are interested before I send it off to print!

5mDnfD3.png
@bonivich @darkmotif @Malachite @swelter @saltypie @Zelai @distaste
Hey, I'm planning on reprinting Oderint dum metuant and just wanted to check whether you're still interested or not, please let me know either way!

Reprint price is 500g/500kt.

(It's also been a while since I've had time to manage the skin shop but I couldn't see anything in my notes about whether I'd done a recent reprint of it and sent you your copies--if so, my apologies!)
@bonivich @darkmotif @Malachite @swelter @saltypie @Zelai @distaste
Hey, I'm planning on reprinting Oderint dum metuant and just wanted to check whether you're still interested or not, please let me know either way!

Reprint price is 500g/500kt.

(It's also been a while since I've had time to manage the skin shop but I couldn't see anything in my notes about whether I'd done a recent reprint of it and sent you your copies--if so, my apologies!)
5mDnfD3.png
I'm still interested!
I'm still interested!
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Oh I’m very excited to hear that, it would be perfect for one of my new projects! Thanks so much for the quick response c:
Oh I’m very excited to hear that, it would be perfect for one of my new projects! Thanks so much for the quick response c:
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
I am still interested, and no worries at all about timing/delay; I have been very busy to even really do my own skin shop so I understand, hahah.
I am still interested, and no worries at all about timing/delay; I have been very busy to even really do my own skin shop so I understand, hahah.
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@saltypie
Sweet, thank you!

@belated
Ooh, exciting! Feel free to show me your new project c:

@bonivich
Thanks, and it sure is a bit demanding to keep on top of everything, haha.

I've sent it off to the queue now, so it should hopefully be in your hands within a week!
@saltypie
Sweet, thank you!

@belated
Ooh, exciting! Feel free to show me your new project c:

@bonivich
Thanks, and it sure is a bit demanding to keep on top of everything, haha.

I've sent it off to the queue now, so it should hopefully be in your hands within a week!
5mDnfD3.png
Yeah ofc! I wanted to share before but couldn’t figure out how to post an image from mobile, so here’s the widget of the dragon with some scries in bio~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75472887][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754729/75472887_350.png[/img][/url]
Yeah ofc! I wanted to share before but couldn’t figure out how to post an image from mobile, so here’s the widget of the dragon with some scries in bio~

75472887_350.png
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@belated
Oh he's handsome! Oilslick (one of my favorite colors!!) pairs so well with Chocolate it should be illegal! I love how the outfit works with his eyes, and the introduction of some cream and brown elements to tie it all together. He's absolutely stunning, thanks for showing me :D
@belated
Oh he's handsome! Oilslick (one of my favorite colors!!) pairs so well with Chocolate it should be illegal! I love how the outfit works with his eyes, and the introduction of some cream and brown elements to tie it all together. He's absolutely stunning, thanks for showing me :D
5mDnfD3.png
@bonivich @darkmotif @Malachite @swelter @saltypie @Zelai @distaste @belated
Your copies have arrived!

I've listed them all as PAs. You have until the PA expires to claim your copy; if it expires without being claimed, I'll list it on the AH. If you need more time, let me know! I've also listed them for gems by default but I also accept treasure or mixed, pplease post here or PM me to sort that out.

If you no longer want it, please cancel the PA, thank you!

I'd also love to see the dragons you use the accents on!
@bonivich @darkmotif @Malachite @swelter @saltypie @Zelai @distaste @belated
Your copies have arrived!

I've listed them all as PAs. You have until the PA expires to claim your copy; if it expires without being claimed, I'll list it on the AH. If you need more time, let me know! I've also listed them for gems by default but I also accept treasure or mixed, pplease post here or PM me to sort that out.

If you no longer want it, please cancel the PA, thank you!

I'd also love to see the dragons you use the accents on!
5mDnfD3.png
Please add me to your general pinglist <3
Please add me to your general pinglist <3
EFriw6F.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37