Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | >> Lira's Accents || SD F Preorders!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@FuzzyBelly @Denutena @nitsuj @LeviathanDemon @Congratulations @Sheta @AimzVador @ItMeansHope @alyblaith @Xigerz

Hello, all!

Preorders on the first run of the accent Prismatic Fairy Dust are sold out! I'm so excited to be able to share it with you all, and I can't wait to actually see it printed. It's time to send in payment so that I can buy blueprints and get the submission process started! The reduced preorder cost is 350g, and you can send it either via one-way Crossroads or PM.

You have 48 hours to send in payment and keep the preorder price. After that time, your preorder spot is forfeited, but you still have until the skins arrive to contact me and re-reserve your skin at a price that splits the difference between preorder price and AH price. This accent will be 500g if there are any copies that go to the AH; since the preorder price is 350g, it works out to 425g for anyone who misses preorder payment but messages me before the skins arrive. Otherwise, skins can be bought from the AH, or preordered on the next run if there's sufficient interest. I'll make sure to give a 24-hour reminder ping to anyone who hasn't sent payment!

Thank you all so much for preordering and supporting my work. It means more than you can know to see that people want something I've made. I'll be sure to keep you all updated if there are any hiccups in the submission process such as a rejection, but I've measured the accent precisely and accounting for transparency to be sure it's within 30% coverage, and I've triple-checked all the rules. This should be smooth sailing, and if there's no rejection, accents should arrive within 10 days of payment!

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to see your dragons all fancied up!
@FuzzyBelly @Denutena @nitsuj @LeviathanDemon @Congratulations @Sheta @AimzVador @ItMeansHope @alyblaith @Xigerz

Hello, all!

Preorders on the first run of the accent Prismatic Fairy Dust are sold out! I'm so excited to be able to share it with you all, and I can't wait to actually see it printed. It's time to send in payment so that I can buy blueprints and get the submission process started! The reduced preorder cost is 350g, and you can send it either via one-way Crossroads or PM.

You have 48 hours to send in payment and keep the preorder price. After that time, your preorder spot is forfeited, but you still have until the skins arrive to contact me and re-reserve your skin at a price that splits the difference between preorder price and AH price. This accent will be 500g if there are any copies that go to the AH; since the preorder price is 350g, it works out to 425g for anyone who misses preorder payment but messages me before the skins arrive. Otherwise, skins can be bought from the AH, or preordered on the next run if there's sufficient interest. I'll make sure to give a 24-hour reminder ping to anyone who hasn't sent payment!

Thank you all so much for preordering and supporting my work. It means more than you can know to see that people want something I've made. I'll be sure to keep you all updated if there are any hiccups in the submission process such as a rejection, but I've measured the accent precisely and accounting for transparency to be sure it's within 30% coverage, and I've triple-checked all the rules. This should be smooth sailing, and if there's no rejection, accents should arrive within 10 days of payment!

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to see your dragons all fancied up!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne
Please put me down for Prismatic Fairy Dust on the next run, or PM me if someone forfeits their slot.
@liramyne
Please put me down for Prismatic Fairy Dust on the next run, or PM me if someone forfeits their slot.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
@liramyne
Please put me down for Prismatic Fairy Dust on the next run!
@liramyne
Please put me down for Prismatic Fairy Dust on the next run!
Jp7QW8F.png
@StarliteInfinite

I've got you down, and will do just that! Thank you for your interest!

@Darkesty

I've added you! Thank you for preordering!
@StarliteInfinite

I've got you down, and will do just that! Thank you for your interest!

@Darkesty

I've added you! Thank you for preordering!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne Could I see a preview of the Golden Fairy Dust on this girl? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=47&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=50&auth=a2b81c0869dc799e4c56f4d034f782b88e6e864e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@liramyne Could I see a preview of the Golden Fairy Dust on this girl?

dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=47&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=50&auth=a2b81c0869dc799e4c56f4d034f782b88e6e864e&dummyext=prev.png
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars Certainly! She’s so lovely! Here’s your preview: [img]https://i.imgur.com/19hCNbe.png[/img]
@myriadofstars

Certainly! She’s so lovely! Here’s your preview:

19hCNbe.png
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne She looks gorgeous with it! I would like a preorder slot, please! When do you want the payment by?
@liramyne She looks gorgeous with it! I would like a preorder slot, please! When do you want the payment by?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars

I'm so happy you like it on her! She really does look amazing with it; I love how it blends with her Alloy secondary. I've got you down for a preorder slot; thank you so much for preordering!

I'll ask for payment either tomorrow at 10:00 server time (24 hours after the seventh slot filled) or as soon as the last slot fills. Then you'll have 48 hours to send payment!
@myriadofstars

I'm so happy you like it on her! She really does look amazing with it; I love how it blends with her Alloy secondary. I've got you down for a preorder slot; thank you so much for preordering!

I'll ask for payment either tomorrow at 10:00 server time (24 hours after the seventh slot filled) or as soon as the last slot fills. Then you'll have 48 hours to send payment!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne Actually, do you mind if I send over payment now? I'll be gone all day tomorrow and a few days after that, and don't know if I'll get WiFi.
@liramyne Actually, do you mind if I send over payment now? I'll be gone all day tomorrow and a few days after that, and don't know if I'll get WiFi.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars

Absolutely! You can go right ahead, since we're at the point where I know it'll be printed! I'll mark you down as paid once I get a CR or PM from you.
@myriadofstars

Absolutely! You can go right ahead, since we're at the point where I know it'll be printed! I'll mark you down as paid once I get a CR or PM from you.
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14