Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Silver/Gold Gaolberus F Accent
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Druddigon8 @Sinai @Viviwren @Vyraxhaalas @Restless @Luciferr
We have enough preorders to fund a run of 10 for Silver Gaolberus F! The remaining three two copies will be sent to the AH. Please send 450g via CR by tomorrow so I can get these printed! :D
@Druddigon8 @Sinai @Viviwren @Vyraxhaalas @Restless @Luciferr
We have enough preorders to fund a run of 10 for Silver Gaolberus F! The remaining three two copies will be sent to the AH. Please send 450g via CR by tomorrow so I can get these printed! :D
n2Yio0g.png
sent a CR! c:
sent a CR! c:
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

Hello! Is there still time for me to hop on either order? This is so outstanding.
Hello! Is there still time for me to hop on either order? This is so outstanding.
tDeKDnH.png
@Wishing4Reality
Thank you! Both variants still have open slots so just let me know which one/ones you want and I'll add you! c:
@Wishing4Reality
Thank you! Both variants still have open slots so just let me know which one/ones you want and I'll add you! c:
n2Yio0g.png
Have these been printed and sent? I only ask bc I know my username can get slightly confused given it has an extra r on the end (and a mix up has happened before but thankfully over nothing too expensive) so I’m just checking in if so! :0
Have these been printed and sent? I only ask bc I know my username can get slightly confused given it has an extra r on the end (and a mix up has happened before but thankfully over nothing too expensive) so I’m just checking in if so! :0
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@Luciferr
No worries, I did submit it the day I pinged you all! There was a slight setback because apparently the shading on the tail was too light but they PMed me about that 3 days after I submitted it and I fixed it the same day so it shouldn't be much longer until the copies come in!

Sorry for not keeping you updated! I felt like pinging for such a minor issue would be annoying D:
@Luciferr
No worries, I did submit it the day I pinged you all! There was a slight setback because apparently the shading on the tail was too light but they PMed me about that 3 days after I submitted it and I fixed it the same day so it shouldn't be much longer until the copies come in!

Sorry for not keeping you updated! I felt like pinging for such a minor issue would be annoying D:
n2Yio0g.png
@Druddigon8 @Sinai @Viviwren @Vyraxhaalas @Restless @Luciferr @Wishing4Reality Hi all! Your copies of Silver Gaolberus F have been sent out via PM! I just wanted to let you know there was a slight oversight on my part. The accent shows a back leg shackle that shouldn't be there due to bad overlap with Wintercoat. (I submitted the wrong version) I've already contacted the skin/accent support team about this and it should be fixed soon, for reference here's the final concept with the shackle removed, as seen in the first post. [img]https://i.imgur.com/8oxQpKp.png[/img]
@Druddigon8 @Sinai @Viviwren @Vyraxhaalas @Restless @Luciferr @Wishing4Reality

Hi all! Your copies of Silver Gaolberus F have been sent out via PM! I just wanted to let you know there was a slight oversight on my part. The accent shows a back leg shackle that shouldn't be there due to bad overlap with Wintercoat. (I submitted the wrong version)

I've already contacted the skin/accent support team about this and it should be fixed soon, for reference here's the final concept with the shackle removed, as seen in the first post.
8oxQpKp.png
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim can I get a slot for golden gaolberus please? :O It's a great concept and I LOVE how you pulled it off.
@Crim can I get a slot for golden gaolberus please? :O It's a great concept and I LOVE how you pulled it off.
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
@Mustielsen
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!! You've been added c:
@Mustielsen
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!! You've been added c:
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim

I'd love to be added to the gold version! I'll get money asap.
@Crim

I'd love to be added to the gold version! I'll get money asap.
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11