Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Silver/Gold Gaolberus F Accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36816756] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/368168/36816756_350.png[/img] [/url] Preview of the silver one?

36816756_350.png

Preview of the silver one?
tumblr_pf29z2QXuq1u9k2hto1_500.png
@KreepyKrawlies Here you go! Sorry this took so long, but your derg actually made me realize that the middle head looked very awkward in combination with Smoke, so I had to tweak it bit (and add the missing shadows while I was at it) [img]https://i.imgur.com/q6mhfDq.png[/img]
@KreepyKrawlies
Here you go! Sorry this took so long, but your derg actually made me realize that the middle head looked very awkward in combination with Smoke, so I had to tweak it bit (and add the missing shadows while I was at it)
q6mhfDq.png
n2Yio0g.png
@crim can i be added onto silver gaolberus?
@crim can i be added onto silver gaolberus?
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Druddigon8
Added! Thank you for your interest ^^
@Druddigon8
Added! Thank you for your interest ^^
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim
Ohhh these are really cool :0
Could I be added to gold? I’d prefer to pay in treasure, but if needed I should be able to pay in gems
@Crim
Ohhh these are really cool :0
Could I be added to gold? I’d prefer to pay in treasure, but if needed I should be able to pay in gems

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@Tala2121
Thank you!! If the slots manage to fill you'll be able to take the Treasure slot so I'll add you to that for now. c:
@Tala2121
Thank you!! If the slots manage to fill you'll be able to take the Treasure slot so I'll add you to that for now. c:
n2Yio0g.png
@Druddigon8 @Tala2121 @MoonlitCacti
I thought I'd ping you guys before I pinged GASP since you had previously expressed interest!

I came to the realization that my coverage calculations were completely wrong and that this "skin" was actually an accent! Therefore, I have lowered the price to 450g.

I've also made some improvements to the basic design, the biggest of which is a snake tail which overlays really nicely over any colour that isn't a solid black. Please check the first few posts for previews and let me know if you're still interested in ordering a copy now that it's ungergone some changes!
@Druddigon8 @Tala2121 @MoonlitCacti
I thought I'd ping you guys before I pinged GASP since you had previously expressed interest!

I came to the realization that my coverage calculations were completely wrong and that this "skin" was actually an accent! Therefore, I have lowered the price to 450g.

I've also made some improvements to the basic design, the biggest of which is a snake tail which overlays really nicely over any colour that isn't a solid black. Please check the first few posts for previews and let me know if you're still interested in ordering a copy now that it's ungergone some changes!
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim

I’m still interested, however I preferred the original design... sometimes simplicity is best... if you don’t get enough interest, I will happily provide my own blueprint or pay more to get a run funded...
@Crim

I’m still interested, however I preferred the original design... sometimes simplicity is best... if you don’t get enough interest, I will happily provide my own blueprint or pay more to get a run funded...
@MoonlitCacti
I do agree with you in a way, but the snake tail was actually something I had planned on doing earlier and didn't finish because I was trying to get the design out there as fast as possible. ^^;

I have had second thoughts about the waistbands though so I think I will be removing those.

Regardless thank you for your interest! Should I keep you on a tentative slot for the gold one as before?
@MoonlitCacti
I do agree with you in a way, but the snake tail was actually something I had planned on doing earlier and didn't finish because I was trying to get the design out there as fast as possible. ^^;

I have had second thoughts about the waistbands though so I think I will be removing those.

Regardless thank you for your interest! Should I keep you on a tentative slot for the gold one as before?
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim

Yep sounds good!
@Crim

Yep sounds good!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11