Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Silver/Gold Gaolberus F Accent
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@LizzardLady
Added! I'll be pinging you for payment once the run is full, so no worries if you don't have the funds now ^^
@LizzardLady
Added! I'll be pinging you for payment once the run is full, so no worries if you don't have the funds now ^^
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim
I'd love to reserve a slot for the golden gaolberus!
@Crim
I'd love to reserve a slot for the golden gaolberus!
@Jebii
Added, thank you! :D
@Jebii
Added, thank you! :D
n2Yio0g.png
I would love a slot for Silver Gaolberus! It looks so great!!
I would love a slot for Silver Gaolberus! It looks so great!!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@Wizardry
Thank you!! I've actually got one copy left from the previous printing so if you have the funds right now I can set up a 2-way CR and you'll get it right away! c:
@Wizardry
Thank you!! I've actually got one copy left from the previous printing so if you have the funds right now I can set up a 2-way CR and you'll get it right away! c:
n2Yio0g.png
I can do that, that sounds great!
I can do that, that sounds great!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@@Crim
Oh my gosh the Gold Gaolberus accent looks insane! two copies please ^^
@@Crim
Oh my gosh the Gold Gaolberus accent looks insane! two copies please ^^
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion
Thank you so much!! You can go ahead and send payment as soon as you're ready since I have enough orders to print now! c:
@Norion
Thank you so much!! You can go ahead and send payment as soon as you're ready since I have enough orders to print now! c:
n2Yio0g.png
@Viviwren @Mustielsen @Jebii @Tala2121
We have enough preorders to fund a run of 10 for Gold Gaolberus F! Please send 450g via CR by tomorrow so I can get these printed!

@MoonlitCacti
I'm not sure whether I'll be able to do two runs for this accent so I've moved you up to run 1. If that's ok with you you can go ahead and send payment now! If not just let me know.
@Viviwren @Mustielsen @Jebii @Tala2121
We have enough preorders to fund a run of 10 for Gold Gaolberus F! Please send 450g via CR by tomorrow so I can get these printed!

@MoonlitCacti
I'm not sure whether I'll be able to do two runs for this accent so I've moved you up to run 1. If that's ok with you you can go ahead and send payment now! If not just let me know.
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim
That sounds great! cant wait to receive the copies c:
@Crim
That sounds great! cant wait to receive the copies c:
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11