Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moreii Makes Accents! [FF HonMention]
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Well heck, I came here to see about Phoenix Down, and here you have a pretty green version now too. WHICH TO CHOOSE D:

Can I ask, are you planning to retire these, or will there be future chances to buy? And for Tengu, is the face fully colored like Phoenix, or is it transparent with just the lines? (sorry - the links to the previews don't work, they're just a bunch of asterisks when I click)
Well heck, I came here to see about Phoenix Down, and here you have a pretty green version now too. WHICH TO CHOOSE D:

Can I ask, are you planning to retire these, or will there be future chances to buy? And for Tengu, is the face fully colored like Phoenix, or is it transparent with just the lines? (sorry - the links to the previews don't work, they're just a bunch of asterisks when I click)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Catfeather Oh, thanks for letting me know! I'll see about fixing the previews tomorrow. The face is fully colored, just gray!

I'm not planning on retiring these, although I will say I don't often reprint skins due to lack of interest. If I don't have around 5 interested people I usually can't print without a blueprint.
@Catfeather Oh, thanks for letting me know! I'll see about fixing the previews tomorrow. The face is fully colored, just gray!

I'm not planning on retiring these, although I will say I don't often reprint skins due to lack of interest. If I don't have around 5 interested people I usually can't print without a blueprint.
Gh7Hkjd.png
I'd like a slot for Phoenix Down, please.
I'd like a slot for Phoenix Down, please.
Slot for Phoenix Down please!
Slot for Phoenix Down please!
sfox-7438-46_9_1_1_2_4_14_1.pngUsjnBVU.png4taB29c.png
please ping me when the upcoming PC skin gets released! I'd love to get a slot whenever that may be [emoji=familiar heart size=1] if you have a pinglist, i'd love to be on it, too! ^^ if not, i'll keep this thread bookmarked- your skins are amazing !! [center] i actually have one of the SDF skins, i totally forgot :') she needs a new sec gene but the skin is to die for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69366979][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/693670/69366979_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
please ping me when the upcoming PC skin gets released! I'd love to get a slot whenever that may be
if you have a pinglist, i'd love to be on it, too! ^^ if not, i'll keep this thread bookmarked- your skins are amazing !!
i actually have one of the SDF skins, i totally forgot :') she needs a new sec gene but the skin is to die for
69366979_350.png
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Slot for both Phoenix and Tengu, please! :D
Slot for both Phoenix and Tengu, please! :D
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Fire-Network.png vi4AQZs.png
Slot for Phoenix Down!
Slot for Phoenix Down!
y3kXmOM.gif
• Adrian
• They/Them
• FR +3
AfamSig.gif FjiXdTJ.pngulRXYBB.png
@KyuuBird Will do! I'm excited to finish that one up so it should hopefully be sometime soon. Will add you to the pinglist as well! Thank you so much!

That skin looks beautiful on her!! Would you mind if I added her to my thread?
@KyuuBird Will do! I'm excited to finish that one up so it should hopefully be sometime soon. Will add you to the pinglist as well! Thank you so much!

That skin looks beautiful on her!! Would you mind if I added her to my thread?
Gh7Hkjd.png
I don't mind at all! I'd be honored <3 Can't wait to see the new PC skin, gosh i can tell I'll adore it already! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I don't mind at all! I'd be honored <3
Can't wait to see the new PC skin, gosh i can tell I'll adore it already!
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Cool, my screen made it a bit difficult to tell if it was fully colored or not against the base. ^^; I'm glad to hear they aren't retiring, even if it might take a while for them to come back. I'll take a slot for Tengu's Cloak please, and if you're keeping track of that sort of thing put me down as interested in Phoenix Down reprints (though if not I can also just check back). Thank you!! :D
Cool, my screen made it a bit difficult to tell if it was fully colored or not against the base. ^^; I'm glad to hear they aren't retiring, even if it might take a while for them to come back. I'll take a slot for Tengu's Cloak please, and if you're keeping track of that sort of thing put me down as interested in Phoenix Down reprints (though if not I can also just check back). Thank you!! :D
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88