Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moreii Makes Accents! [FF HonMention]
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Slot for Tengu's Cloak and Phoenix Down please. Can you also ping me when the WIP Pearlcatcher male skin is done?
Slot for Tengu's Cloak and Phoenix Down please. Can you also ping me when the WIP Pearlcatcher male skin is done?
@vaguewhisperings Hey! You posted on my userpage, I currently have preorders open for Phoenix Down as well as a green recolor, Tengu's Cloak. Please let me know if you'd like slots!
@vaguewhisperings Hey! You posted on my userpage, I currently have preorders open for Phoenix Down as well as a green recolor, Tengu's Cloak. Please let me know if you'd like slots!
Gh7Hkjd.png
[center][font=optima]I would LOVE to get a reprint of this skin! Do you have any copies on hand? If not no worries, I’d love to be added to the list [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [item=Skin: What Lies at the End]
I would LOVE to get a reprint of this skin! Do you have any copies on hand?
If not no worries, I’d love to be added to the list
Skin: What Lies at the End
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@moreii I would like one for phoenix down! tysm!
@moreii I would like one for phoenix down! tysm!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
@Moreii

Could I get a slot for both phoenix skins, please?
@Moreii

Could I get a slot for both phoenix skins, please?
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Artful Hi! Currently I only have the green colorway on hand. I'll put you down on the reprint list; if you'd like I'm also happy to do single prints at blueprint cost. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Artful Hi! Currently I only have the green colorway on hand. I'll put you down on the reprint list; if you'd like I'm also happy to do single prints at blueprint cost.
Gh7Hkjd.png
A slot for both Phoenix Down and Tengu's Cloak please! Though just a little clarification: Your "New Skins" post and "Currently Printing" post show different prices. Which are the correct ones?
A slot for both Phoenix Down and Tengu's Cloak please! Though just a little clarification: Your "New Skins" post and "Currently Printing" post show different prices. Which are the correct ones?
z4oynSX.png
[quote name="@Moreii" date="2022-08-30 22:49:53" ] @/Artful Hi! Currently I only have the green colorway on hand. I'll put you down on the reprint list; if you'd like I'm also happy to do single prints at blueprint cost. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] [font=optima]Ahh unfortunate :’) I’d love to be put down on the reprint list then. Would you prefer I pay now or later?
@Moreii wrote on 2022-08-30 22:49:53:
@/Artful Hi! Currently I only have the green colorway on hand. I'll put you down on the reprint list; if you'd like I'm also happy to do single prints at blueprint cost.

Ahh unfortunate :’) I’d love to be put down on the reprint list then. Would you prefer I pay now or later?
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@9Volt Oh, thanks for that catch! The correct prices are 900kt and 850g. I'll add you to the slot list! :)

@Artful Will do! You can hold your payment until I get more people interested!
@9Volt Oh, thanks for that catch! The correct prices are 900kt and 850g. I'll add you to the slot list! :)

@Artful Will do! You can hold your payment until I get more people interested!
Gh7Hkjd.png
@MirthMonster @MythicalViper @9th @Reithya @Falgardien @Lunyra @seamists @HurricaneWinds @Saxophony @SunnyInferno @Somariel @kaaoqi @Rauv @Hraesvelgrr @MoonlitCacti @vaguewhisperings @Hawktalon @9Volt @trigonometry @cirrostrata @Fluffiest @Barrdwing @Tenuit @Synthsational @Yashura @RedsNight @Hikaito @Katalist Hey friends! I'm ready to print these runs of Phoenix Down. When possible, please send your payment of [b]900kt or 850g via PM (preferred) or CR.[/b] Thank you for your support! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
@MirthMonster
@MythicalViper
@9th
@Reithya
@Falgardien
@Lunyra
@seamists
@HurricaneWinds
@Saxophony

@SunnyInferno
@Somariel
@kaaoqi
@Rauv
@Hraesvelgrr
@MoonlitCacti
@vaguewhisperings
@Hawktalon
@9Volt

@trigonometry
@cirrostrata
@Fluffiest
@Barrdwing
@Tenuit
@Synthsational
@Yashura
@RedsNight
@Hikaito
@Katalist

Hey friends! I'm ready to print these runs of Phoenix Down. When possible, please send your payment of 900kt or 850g via PM (preferred) or CR. Thank you for your support!
Gh7Hkjd.png
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88