Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron's skins - reprinting some!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 162 163
@natron Hi! I have a question: are customs only in "people" money, or can one be bought with gems? Thanks!
@natron Hi! I have a question: are customs only in "people" money, or can one be bought with gems? Thanks!
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
@5inthemorning AAAAA I am so glad you like the little sketch, I cannot WAIT to see the finished product. Genuinely curious though since we haven't actually discussed this, who exactly will be drawing the accessories? I'm sorry, I just have trouble picking up some things automatically so if the answer is obvious, I apologise, it's just that I ask myself a ton of questions and make things more convoluted than they need to be HFHKLDKLfj

Don't know if you needed me for the sketch or some ideas or if you'd like me to actually draw something properly *sweats nervously*, I don't even know if the art styles would clash aaaaaAAAAAAAAA

@drakota77749 It's best to refer to it as real world money as it's an actual currency rather than a virtual one HAHA
Unfortunately, as making art takes a lot of my time, I can currently only afford to charge people for the real thing, so as long as capitalism rages on and I'm not an independent god, it's how it's going to have to be :^( hope that helps!
@5inthemorning AAAAA I am so glad you like the little sketch, I cannot WAIT to see the finished product. Genuinely curious though since we haven't actually discussed this, who exactly will be drawing the accessories? I'm sorry, I just have trouble picking up some things automatically so if the answer is obvious, I apologise, it's just that I ask myself a ton of questions and make things more convoluted than they need to be HFHKLDKLfj

Don't know if you needed me for the sketch or some ideas or if you'd like me to actually draw something properly *sweats nervously*, I don't even know if the art styles would clash aaaaaAAAAAAAAA

@drakota77749 It's best to refer to it as real world money as it's an actual currency rather than a virtual one HAHA
Unfortunately, as making art takes a lot of my time, I can currently only afford to charge people for the real thing, so as long as capitalism rages on and I'm not an independent god, it's how it's going to have to be :^( hope that helps!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@natron it does! Thank you<3
@natron it does! Thank you<3
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Natron
oh no problem at all, i forgot to mention it anywhere LOL i have a habit of leaving important things out of messages ffjgkfjk
i think the styles would go together personally!! but if you have other things going on already i could definitely take it from here and finish rendering >:) either way is fine with me ~
one thing i do want to know is what you think a good name would be? i have 0 ideas on that front dkjfkfkj
@Natron
oh no problem at all, i forgot to mention it anywhere LOL i have a habit of leaving important things out of messages ffjgkfjk
i think the styles would go together personally!! but if you have other things going on already i could definitely take it from here and finish rendering >:) either way is fine with me ~
one thing i do want to know is what you think a good name would be? i have 0 ideas on that front dkjfkfkj
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning OH I can do that, no worries! I could definitely draw some things on my own although I have a feeling that is active proKarstination from commissions on my part. In my defense, when something doesn't go as planned, I avoid it like the plague HAHA

And I'll let you know if I find something regarding the name!
@5inthemorning OH I can do that, no worries! I could definitely draw some things on my own although I have a feeling that is active proKarstination from commissions on my part. In my defense, when something doesn't go as planned, I avoid it like the plague HAHA

And I'll let you know if I find something regarding the name!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Hi can you add me to the general ping list :)?
Hi can you add me to the general ping list :)?
r2.gif
@sekine of course, thank you so much!
@sekine of course, thank you so much!
@5inthemorning just letting you know that numerous of my projects drained my energy so much, be it patience or physical and mental energy due to anxiety, that i am currently going through a depressive episode. I'm not even gonna mention all the other incredibly frustrating things that really ticked me off in the past few days. My brain finally caught up to the fact that I have been in a constant state of panic since the day I was born and now it's like "okay but now you need to temporarily die" so I am literally non-responsive. I have spent approximately 16 hours in bed per day for the past few days and I am really trying to get my things in check but I cannot force myself through another panic attack with art so I just need a short break before I completely lose my mind. I need to do something mindlessly easy for the next few days (easy for me), like writing.

@gooeybear the above also applies, i am so sorry, i am just so incredibly exhausted.
@5inthemorning just letting you know that numerous of my projects drained my energy so much, be it patience or physical and mental energy due to anxiety, that i am currently going through a depressive episode. I'm not even gonna mention all the other incredibly frustrating things that really ticked me off in the past few days. My brain finally caught up to the fact that I have been in a constant state of panic since the day I was born and now it's like "okay but now you need to temporarily die" so I am literally non-responsive. I have spent approximately 16 hours in bed per day for the past few days and I am really trying to get my things in check but I cannot force myself through another panic attack with art so I just need a short break before I completely lose my mind. I need to do something mindlessly easy for the next few days (easy for me), like writing.

@gooeybear the above also applies, i am so sorry, i am just so incredibly exhausted.
@Natron
take all the time you need! just take care of yourself man, be gentle, your health is the most important <3
@Natron
take all the time you need! just take care of yourself man, be gentle, your health is the most important <3
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning thank you, bless :pensive:
@5inthemorning thank you, bless :pensive:
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 162 163