Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron's skins - reprinting some!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 162 163
@natron
hi! would you be able to remove me off the list? i found a copy on the ah. sorry for the trouble, thank you!
@natron
hi! would you be able to remove me off the list? i found a copy on the ah. sorry for the trouble, thank you!
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

@addams HIHIHI no worries, glad you could find one!
@addams HIHIHI no worries, glad you could find one!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron It took a while to find a dragon for this accent but I think I finally found the perfect beetle and I wanted to share...Thanks again for this accent!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66081141][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660812/66081141_350.png[/img][/url]
@Natron
It took a while to find a dragon for this accent but I think I finally found the perfect beetle and I wanted to share...Thanks again for this accent!!
66081141_350.png
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@wizardry OH MY GODS, I AM LOSING IT, they're so pretty!! Congrats on the great find! No problem, glad you enjoy the skincent ♥
@wizardry OH MY GODS, I AM LOSING IT, they're so pretty!! Congrats on the great find! No problem, glad you enjoy the skincent ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron One of these days I swear I'm gonna commission a custom from you, but until then...may I be put on the reprint list for Kah nub?
@Natron One of these days I swear I'm gonna commission a custom from you, but until then...may I be put on the reprint list for Kah nub?
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@madrigalism *smooches your cheek but virtually and responsibly* of course and thank you ♥ I'm currently working on some commissions and personal skins anyway hkjhkgdg
@madrigalism *smooches your cheek but virtually and responsibly* of course and thank you ♥ I'm currently working on some commissions and personal skins anyway hkjhkgdg
@/Natron Thank you so much!! And no worries, I'm definitely in no position to be doing any big commissions any time soon. (That said though, I look forward to seeing what you produce, even if it's not available to the public! I love ur art!!! [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]) Edit: oh no it split up the eyes, rip
@/Natron Thank you so much!! And no worries, I'm definitely in no position to be doing any big commissions any time soon. (That said though, I look forward to seeing what you produce, even if it's not available to the public! I love ur art!!! )

Edit: oh no it split up the eyes, rip
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@madrigalism OH no no I mean like personal skins as in not commissioned by anyone GHLDjlkgdj All of my skins that are not commissions are available to the public and, subsequently, all of my public skins are personal skins for my dragons. I am planning on making a Wavecrest submission as soon as my laptop returns from cleaning/reinstallation hehehe I use these for eyes [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1]
@madrigalism OH no no I mean like personal skins as in not commissioned by anyone GHLDjlkgdj
All of my skins that are not commissions are available to the public and, subsequently, all of my public skins are personal skins for my dragons. I am planning on making a Wavecrest submission as soon as my laptop returns from cleaning/reinstallation

hehehe I use these for eyes
Can I have a slot for Kah nub?
@Natron
Can I have a slot for Kah nub?
@Natron
r2.gif
@sekine of course!
@sekine of course!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 162 163