Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | wispi's accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@wispi

Slot for Lightspun Fay please c:
@wispi

Slot for Lightspun Fay please c:
QQFqAxl.png
@wispi
oh no these are so gorgeous

I'd love to a slot for Lightspun Fay, as well as to be added to the general pinglist!
@wispi
oh no these are so gorgeous

I'd love to a slot for Lightspun Fay, as well as to be added to the general pinglist!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@wispi
I'd like to preorder both Serotinal Fay and Lightspun Fay, please!

EDIT: Oh, and I would love an add to your general pinglist too!
@wispi
I'd like to preorder both Serotinal Fay and Lightspun Fay, please!

EDIT: Oh, and I would love an add to your general pinglist too!
@MarinaQuakenbush
Hey there! You can actually go here to preview!

@Juni @scarletskyz @KameTurtle @Ririterasu @pacificautumn @Zelai @Heathers @Kunikida @Kepler @Eleventh @Tuberose @Ganymede
I've got you all down for your preorders! Thank you so much for the interest. Those of you who wanted to be added to the general pinglist have also been added to that as well. If you guys haven't yet sent them, and don't mind sending over your payments now, that would be awesome! If you need to wait until the accents come back from printing, that works for me too! Thanks again.

@heavylobster
Absolutely! Thanks so much for the interest. You've been added now. :)
@MarinaQuakenbush
Hey there! You can actually go here to preview!

@Juni @scarletskyz @KameTurtle @Ririterasu @pacificautumn @Zelai @Heathers @Kunikida @Kepler @Eleventh @Tuberose @Ganymede
I've got you all down for your preorders! Thank you so much for the interest. Those of you who wanted to be added to the general pinglist have also been added to that as well. If you guys haven't yet sent them, and don't mind sending over your payments now, that would be awesome! If you need to wait until the accents come back from printing, that works for me too! Thanks again.

@heavylobster
Absolutely! Thanks so much for the interest. You've been added now. :)
@wispi

Slot for lightspun fay please!
@wispi

Slot for lightspun fay please!
Jeana_sig500.png
@Jeana
Got you down! :)
@Jeana
Got you down! :)
@wispi

Would it be ok to send my copy via a 550g PA when you get them? c: NotN is keeping my wallet busy but I should be good by then!
@wispi

Would it be ok to send my copy via a 550g PA when you get them? c: NotN is keeping my wallet busy but I should be good by then!
QQFqAxl.png
@Eleventh
Yeah that's totally fine! :) I'll ping you when the accent comes in if that's okay?
@Eleventh
Yeah that's totally fine! :) I'll ping you when the accent comes in if that's okay?
@wispi
Slot for lightspun fay please :)
@wispi
Slot for lightspun fay please :)
2721663.png2382545.png2707791.png2700740.png
@wispi

Thank you! :D And yep, pings are totally welcome, looking forward to when it arrives!
@wispi

Thank you! :D And yep, pings are totally welcome, looking forward to when it arrives!
QQFqAxl.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20