Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | wispi's accents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@wispi
Slots for both Fay accents please <3
May I be added to your general ping list too?~
@wispi
Slots for both Fay accents please <3
May I be added to your general ping list too?~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@wispi Please put me on the general pinglist!
@wispi Please put me on the general pinglist!
j12008C.png
@wispi I'd like a treasure slot for Lightspun Fay, please. ^^ And also, could I be added to your general pinglist?
@wispi I'd like a treasure slot for Lightspun Fay, please. ^^ And also, could I be added to your general pinglist?
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
@wispi
I'll take a slot for lightspun fay please! :)
@wispi
I'll take a slot for lightspun fay please! :)
FY9uLcA.png
@wispi very lovely. I'll take a slot for both please and would love to be added to your general ping list. =]
@wispi very lovely. I'll take a slot for both please and would love to be added to your general ping list. =]
2YPv3wq.png
@wispi Slot for both please! Could I join your general pinglist too?
@wispi Slot for both please! Could I join your general pinglist too?
@leeedea @JD1620 @snowpea @BillyRuffian @Lycoteuthis @Haley @Luunai @Rosoidela @Convexity @Leannaa @Harmonywish
Thanks so much guys! I've marked you all down on the preorder list, as well as the general pinglist for those of you that wanted that as well. :) If you haven't sent your payment over yet, that would be lovely! If you need to wait until the accents are actually printed, I don't mind that either. Thanks again for preordering!

@Firtarian @Pecha @avianAnnihilator @LunaeLumen
Got you guys all down on the general pinglist. Thanks so much for your interest!
@leeedea @JD1620 @snowpea @BillyRuffian @Lycoteuthis @Haley @Luunai @Rosoidela @Convexity @Leannaa @Harmonywish
Thanks so much guys! I've marked you all down on the preorder list, as well as the general pinglist for those of you that wanted that as well. :) If you haven't sent your payment over yet, that would be lovely! If you need to wait until the accents are actually printed, I don't mind that either. Thanks again for preordering!

@Firtarian @Pecha @avianAnnihilator @LunaeLumen
Got you guys all down on the general pinglist. Thanks so much for your interest!
@wispi please put me on your general pinglist!
@wispi please put me on your general pinglist!
elliot
he/him
FR +8
mxk5Q9c.pngyUJyALg.png
9ZqtZRf.png

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

yUJyALg.png mxk5Q9c.png
@cynicalspectre
absolutely! thanks for the interest! :)
@cynicalspectre
absolutely! thanks for the interest! :)
@wispi Could I please see a preview of both accents with this imp? Thanks! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=66&auth=213058cd133536d480880ca885ad207a379e144f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@wispi Could I please see a preview of both accents with this imp? Thanks!

dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=66&auth=213058cd133536d480880ca885ad207a379e144f&dummyext=prev.png
'blue smedium banner
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20