Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | { psi's accents } - [ new! abe f ]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 163 164
Got Wanderer, thank you!
Got Wanderer, thank you!
Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
Hey, just wanted to let you know it might take me a little while longer to get the gems needed for my PA's I'm pretty sick right now, but I hopefully should get enough before you need to relist them?? I just wanted to let you know in case that happens, I definitely should be able to get at least one of them before that if not
Hey, just wanted to let you know it might take me a little while longer to get the gems needed for my PA's I'm pretty sick right now, but I hopefully should get enough before you need to relist them?? I just wanted to let you know in case that happens, I definitely should be able to get at least one of them before that if not
YycIlt9.png
@Psi Do you have any copies of wayfarer left?
8HH30Ku.png
8HH30Ku.png
@Marrigan
Not a problem, I can just relist them if you need more time!

@Erisalia
I do, I'm just waiting on the last run to come in (eventually.....). I'll shoot you a PA when it arrives!
@Marrigan
Not a problem, I can just relist them if you need more time!

@Erisalia
I do, I'm just waiting on the last run to come in (eventually.....). I'll shoot you a PA when it arrives!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
All runs for Wayfarer and Wanderer have (finally!!) arrived, PAs distributed and any extra copies listed on the AH. Please let me know if you've any questions!
All runs for Wayfarer and Wanderer have (finally!!) arrived, PAs distributed and any extra copies listed on the AH. Please let me know if you've any questions!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
I'd love to be put on the interest ping list for Seelie Core - Ocean, but it won't allow me to edit that one. ^^;
I'd love to be put on the interest ping list for Seelie Core - Ocean, but it won't allow me to edit that one. ^^;
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
Hello! I am pinging for one last printing run of the following accents before they [b]permanently retire[/b]. I will be taking names until [b]Wednesday, April 8th[/b]. Rules: [list=1] [*] [b]Only put your name down for ones you can pay for.[/b] Please do not put your name down for multiple runs if you can only purchase one. [*] I am starting to take note of people who buy my skins and then immediately turn around and resell them, and will blacklist repeat offenders. [*] If your name was on a reprint list, I have [u]REMOVED[/u] everyone since it's been almost a year since some of the names were added. You will have to re-add yourself! [*] Runs that make it to 5/10 will be printed; remaining copies will go on the AH. [*] [b]Prices:[/b] Pixie Core: 850 g/kt; Seelie & Unseelie Core: 600 g/kt [*] [b]DO NOT send prepayment. Accents will be sent via PA.[/b] [/list] [center][size=5] LAST CALL: Pixie Core, Seelie Core, Unseelie Core & Recolors << [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ih8BI0X18DdkAGr-zvkrtGmjgXz-7umD2oLi0lJ3CJs/edit#gid=377362823]ORDER HERE[/url] >> [/size] [img]https://imgur.com/Z8vdpYL.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/3xoHhp3.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/fbJHPsb.png[/img] [skin=29983] [skin=29984] [skin=30021] [skin=30022] [skin=30086] [skin=30087] [skin=30186] [skin=30097] [skin=30113] [skin=30114] [skin=30117] [skin=30120] [skin=30121] [skin=30128] [skin=30129] [skin=30130] [skin=30131] [skin=30132] [skin=30187] [skin=30188] [skin=30189] [skin=32195] [skin=32203] [skin=32205] [skin=32218] [/center] Previous reprinting list: Alphazi starsystems Nineve Indigio gardener Orii Marceline arcaneidolriots Vanq Halla Eagles Drytil Lycoteuthis Aersolace Silverishness Emberglo Uniformshark LynterriaHatake Vulpen Lililira Alestrius Kaio infinitelyy hat17 World Perseidas scarletskyz jenivan1000 Hex elfmoss harmonywish Nightwind bioloyg Lupen snowy Maiafay Loyalties Maricnnette Succulents Shop pinglist: [size=1]Snipped.[/size] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url] Keywords selected: Guardian F, Skins, limited, filigree, flowers/floral, wings Keywords selected: Ridgeback F, Skins, limited, filigree, flowers/floral, wings Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skins, limited, filigree, flowers/floral, wings[/center] [size=1]Snipped.[/size]
Hello! I am pinging for one last printing run of the following accents before they permanently retire. I will be taking names until Wednesday, April 8th.

Rules:
  1. Only put your name down for ones you can pay for. Please do not put your name down for multiple runs if you can only purchase one.
  2. I am starting to take note of people who buy my skins and then immediately turn around and resell them, and will blacklist repeat offenders.
  3. If your name was on a reprint list, I have REMOVED everyone since it's been almost a year since some of the names were added. You will have to re-add yourself!
  4. Runs that make it to 5/10 will be printed; remaining copies will go on the AH.
  5. Prices: Pixie Core: 850 g/kt; Seelie & Unseelie Core: 600 g/kt
  6. DO NOT send prepayment. Accents will be sent via PA.

LAST CALL: Pixie Core, Seelie Core,
Unseelie Core & Recolors

<< ORDER HERE >>

Z8vdpYL.png 3xoHhp3.png fbJHPsb.png

Previous reprinting list: Alphazi starsystems Nineve Indigio gardener Orii Marceline arcaneidolriots Vanq Halla Eagles Drytil Lycoteuthis Aersolace Silverishness Emberglo Uniformshark LynterriaHatake Vulpen Lililira Alestrius Kaio infinitelyy hat17 World Perseidas scarletskyz jenivan1000 Hex elfmoss harmonywish Nightwind bioloyg Lupen snowy Maiafay Loyalties Maricnnette Succulents

Shop pinglist: Snipped.
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Guardian F, Skins, limited, filigree, flowers/floral, wings

Keywords selected: Ridgeback F, Skins, limited, filigree, flowers/floral, wings

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skins, limited, filigree, flowers/floral, wings

Snipped.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi aaah i think the cells are protected because I can't add myself to any
@Psi aaah i think the cells are protected because I can't add myself to any
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity
Blughhh, I thought I fixed that but I will go fiddle with it again. Thanks for letting me know!
@bioluminosity
Blughhh, I thought I fixed that but I will go fiddle with it again. Thanks for letting me know!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 163 164