Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | { psi's accents } - [ new! abe f ]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 163 164
@psi just a heads up that while I am not currently feeding my dragons, I AM active, and also yes I do want one of each seelie core (put myself down for all of them).
@psi just a heads up that while I am not currently feeding my dragons, I AM active, and also yes I do want one of each seelie core (put myself down for all of them).
nRvmYpn.png
@Pis
a slot for seelie core sunset, thanks!
@Pis
a slot for seelie core sunset, thanks!
@JayHorn
Added. :)

@starrynightren
Thanks for letting me know!

@HerrWolf
Added!
@JayHorn
Added. :)

@starrynightren
Thanks for letting me know!

@HerrWolf
Added!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
I said I was going to send PAs and not to prepay, but I got more reprint interest than expected and definitely don't have enough money to submit 15 accent runs! ^^;

I would greatly appreciate if some of you could send prepayment (600 g/kt) via one-way CR so I can get these all submitted in a timely manner. Thanks so much!

(1) Seelie Core - Twilight
@@Silverishness @Iralla @irony @shadesofchaos @starrynightren

(2) Seelie Core - Dawn
@Apotheca @Silverishness @Maiafay @kaaoqi @inn @starrynightren @Meowfred @Cocatrics

(3) Seelie Core - Rose
@Hex @Mangusto @Silverishness @Lupen @Apotheca @Iralla @inn @shadesofchaos @starrynightren @Meowfred

(4) Seelie Core - Decay
@DannaSukaira @Maiafay @Nenkou @ivoryandgold @Silverishness @starfire0 @Iralla @bioluminosity @haxure @Apfelobst @Haley @ladylilitu @inn @starrynightren @ivority [t]

(5) Seelie Core - Grove
@harmonywish @Mangusto @Maiafay @Lupen @lyricalmyxteries @Iralla @Katalist @starrynightren

(6) Seelie Core - Ocean
@Lupen @harmonywish @Iralla @starrynightren @Meowfred

(7) Seelie Core - Gilt
@DannaSukaira @Mazurkas @harmonywish @remuslupn @Lupen @Maiafay @inn @starrynightren @PheonixPonder @Crabby69 [t]

(8) Seelie Core - Flame
@Maiafay @Mangusto @starrynightren @PheonixPonder @Crabby69 [t]

(10) Seelie Core - Eventide
@queerqueg @bioluminosity @Iralla @starrynightren @Meowfred @PheonixPonder

(11) Seelie Core - Sunset
@Maiafay @Iralla @starrynightren @JayHorn @HerrWolf

(14) Seelie Core - Gleam
@harmonywish @Maiafay @starfire0 @bioluminosity @Iralla @starrynightren @kaaoqi [t]

(15) Seelie Core - Chill
@Maiafay @Iralla @Vabam @Nightwind @starrynightren @Meowfred @PheonixPonder

(7) Unseelie Core - Gilt
@Mazurkas @rufusdrumknott @Meowfred @DannaSukaira @remuslupn
I said I was going to send PAs and not to prepay, but I got more reprint interest than expected and definitely don't have enough money to submit 15 accent runs! ^^;

I would greatly appreciate if some of you could send prepayment (600 g/kt) via one-way CR so I can get these all submitted in a timely manner. Thanks so much!

(1) Seelie Core - Twilight
@@Silverishness @Iralla @irony @shadesofchaos @starrynightren

(2) Seelie Core - Dawn
@Apotheca @Silverishness @Maiafay @kaaoqi @inn @starrynightren @Meowfred @Cocatrics

(3) Seelie Core - Rose
@Hex @Mangusto @Silverishness @Lupen @Apotheca @Iralla @inn @shadesofchaos @starrynightren @Meowfred

(4) Seelie Core - Decay
@DannaSukaira @Maiafay @Nenkou @ivoryandgold @Silverishness @starfire0 @Iralla @bioluminosity @haxure @Apfelobst @Haley @ladylilitu @inn @starrynightren @ivority [t]

(5) Seelie Core - Grove
@harmonywish @Mangusto @Maiafay @Lupen @lyricalmyxteries @Iralla @Katalist @starrynightren

(6) Seelie Core - Ocean
@Lupen @harmonywish @Iralla @starrynightren @Meowfred

(7) Seelie Core - Gilt
@DannaSukaira @Mazurkas @harmonywish @remuslupn @Lupen @Maiafay @inn @starrynightren @PheonixPonder @Crabby69 [t]

(8) Seelie Core - Flame
@Maiafay @Mangusto @starrynightren @PheonixPonder @Crabby69 [t]

(10) Seelie Core - Eventide
@queerqueg @bioluminosity @Iralla @starrynightren @Meowfred @PheonixPonder

(11) Seelie Core - Sunset
@Maiafay @Iralla @starrynightren @JayHorn @HerrWolf

(14) Seelie Core - Gleam
@harmonywish @Maiafay @starfire0 @bioluminosity @Iralla @starrynightren @kaaoqi [t]

(15) Seelie Core - Chill
@Maiafay @Iralla @Vabam @Nightwind @starrynightren @Meowfred @PheonixPonder

(7) Unseelie Core - Gilt
@Mazurkas @rufusdrumknott @Meowfred @DannaSukaira @remuslupn
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi

I see that you only listed some of the accents I signed up for in the current round here.
So I'll just pay the ones you listed (600g x 6, if I got it right, correct me if I'm wrong) and wait for PA for the other ones, right?

(I could also pay everything at the same time it that helps, but that might be more confusing on your end, so unless you give me the ok, just 600gx6 for now?)
@Psi

I see that you only listed some of the accents I signed up for in the current round here.
So I'll just pay the ones you listed (600g x 6, if I got it right, correct me if I'm wrong) and wait for PA for the other ones, right?

(I could also pay everything at the same time it that helps, but that might be more confusing on your end, so unless you give me the ok, just 600gx6 for now?)
@Meowfred
Just the ones I've listed, please! ^^ Only runs that hit 5/10 people will be printed and some of the ones you've signed up for haven't quite hit 5 people yet.
@Meowfred
Just the ones I've listed, please! ^^ Only runs that hit 5/10 people will be printed and some of the ones you've signed up for haven't quite hit 5 people yet.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi

Will Faery core have all the colors? because i already want one with golden
@Psi

Will Faery core have all the colors? because i already want one with golden
windf1.png

I'll send you a CR for my Seelie Eventide payment in case you still need the extra!
I'll send you a CR for my Seelie Eventide payment in case you still need the extra!
3GDu8cA.png
@Psi Could you add me on the list for Seelie core - Dawn please [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Psi Could you add me on the list for Seelie core - Dawn please
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
@ChaosSama
Only colors with at least 5 people signed up will be printed. You're currently signed up for Pixie Core - Gilt, which requires 1 more person before I print. ^^

@sugarmallow
Added you to Seelie Core - Dawn!

@queerqueg
Thank you! c:
@ChaosSama
Only colors with at least 5 people signed up will be printed. You're currently signed up for Pixie Core - Gilt, which requires 1 more person before I print. ^^

@sugarmallow
Added you to Seelie Core - Dawn!

@queerqueg
Thank you! c:
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 163 164