Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | { psi's accents } - [ new! abe f ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163
Thanks for adding me! The thought just occurred to me that it would look stunning on a mire flier. It fits so beautifully with that venue
Thanks for adding me! The thought just occurred to me that it would look stunning on a mire flier. It fits so beautifully with that venue
@meanling
Got you down for Run 7!

@Tuatara
Oh..... why didn't I think of that? That would make such a good name. If I ever make the SD M version of this, I'll call it Mire Harvest.
@meanling
Got you down for Run 7!

@Tuatara
Oh..... why didn't I think of that? That would make such a good name. If I ever make the SD M version of this, I'll call it Mire Harvest.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi

Thank you for adding me! However, I'm pretty broke at the moment. ;-; Could you remove me from the preorder list for now? If I get more gems in the next few weeks I'll be sure to let you know!
@Psi

Thank you for adding me! However, I'm pretty broke at the moment. ;-; Could you remove me from the preorder list for now? If I get more gems in the next few weeks I'll be sure to let you know!
jxHrwpT.png
@PhoenixFire36
No worries, I've removed you from the list!
@PhoenixFire36
No worries, I've removed you from the list!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi

I can't wait! Let me know when I should send the treasure and I'll ship it your way :D
@Psi

I can't wait! Let me know when I should send the treasure and I'll ship it your way :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
Thanks for adding me as well I am still interested I don't know how to work with those sheets srry
Thanks for adding me as well I am still interested I don't know how to work with those sheets srry
@Keyina @Chuchuana @Cheshly @Imani @Taiyou @Starstalker @Facinarose @TwilightStars @Heathers @Flowerpots (t) @awaicu @Flora @Candace @Tuatara @Meqathi @FloralFauna @Cheryy @Everything @Mangusto @Harmonywish @Ganymede @aphreal @Zelai @snowy @Apfelobst @burningdarkfire @hellieace @Juushika @Serpents @Fletcher @Loyalties @SleepyDrago @Velsim @Fujo @mus @Eve @Pollen @Airris @Eleventh @OpulentTempest (t) @Whyyesimnot @Solarpunk @Marvin @mildlyanxiousdoe @Kelenthe @KameTurtle @Apfelgriebs @epher @WhiteMantis (t) @Pecha @NaCl @Sylipha @Narif @MusicalMaladies @meanling @NowViewing @Velsim @Zelai @scolopendromorph (t) @KKorven @Alphazi @PelicanBitten @summerwar (t)
Run 1 of Marsh Harvest has printed, so I'm submitting the rest of the runs! Please send payment to me as soon as possible so I can get them all in the queue! :) Preorder list can be found here.

@Keyina @Chuchuana @Cheshly @Imani @Taiyou @Starstalker @Facinarose @TwilightStars @Heathers @Flowerpots (t) @awaicu @Flora @Candace @Tuatara @Meqathi @FloralFauna @Cheryy @Everything @Mangusto @Harmonywish @Ganymede @aphreal @Zelai @snowy @Apfelobst @burningdarkfire @hellieace @Juushika @Serpents @Fletcher @Loyalties @SleepyDrago @Velsim @Fujo @mus @Eve @Pollen @Airris @Eleventh @OpulentTempest (t) @Whyyesimnot @Solarpunk @Marvin @mildlyanxiousdoe @Kelenthe @KameTurtle @Apfelgriebs @epher @WhiteMantis (t) @Pecha @NaCl @Sylipha @Narif @MusicalMaladies @meanling @NowViewing @Velsim @Zelai @scolopendromorph (t) @KKorven @Alphazi @PelicanBitten @summerwar (t)
Run 1 of Marsh Harvest has printed, so I'm submitting the rest of the runs! Please send payment to me as soon as possible so I can get them all in the queue! :) Preorder list can be found here.

XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
Sent payment!
Sent payment!
@Psi
Changed my mind about buying this one, just because the dragon I intended this for changed breed. Sorry for inconvinience, and good luck selling!
@Psi
Changed my mind about buying this one, just because the dragon I intended this for changed breed. Sorry for inconvinience, and good luck selling!
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@Psi
I'll be able to purchase the female one on Friday. Can you put me on the list for a male version too? Or any future skydancer or spiral skins?
@Psi
I'll be able to purchase the female one on Friday. Can you put me on the list for a male version too? Or any future skydancer or spiral skins?
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163