Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | { psi's accents } - [ new! abe f ]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 163 164
@Psi
Oh god, I'm terribly sorry, but do you have any copies of wayfarer? I'd die for one, I swear, it's gorgeous! q^q
@Psi
Oh god, I'm terribly sorry, but do you have any copies of wayfarer? I'd die for one, I swear, it's gorgeous! q^q
HXmwDxc.png
@Maeva
I do! I'm still waiting to receive runs 3-6, so I'll shoot you a PA when they arrive.
@Maeva
I do! I'm still waiting to receive runs 3-6, so I'll shoot you a PA when they arrive.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi
I grabbed my copy of Wayfarer off the PA today but I have yet to receive a PA for Wanderer so I'm just checking in to make sure everything's ok and I wasn't skipped by accident ^^;
@Psi
I grabbed my copy of Wayfarer off the PA today but I have yet to receive a PA for Wanderer so I'm just checking in to make sure everything's ok and I wasn't skipped by accident ^^;
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim
The remaining runs for Wanderer haven't returned from the queue yet but you should be seeing a PA by next week!
@Crim
The remaining runs for Wanderer haven't returned from the queue yet but you should be seeing a PA by next week!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi
Ok great, thank you so much!
@Psi
Ok great, thank you so much!
n2Yio0g.png
@Psi oh lordy goodness, sorry to be a bother but do you happen if have any copies of Wayfarer left? and if so could I snag one from you?? I'm kicking myself for missing this earlier lol
@Psi oh lordy goodness, sorry to be a bother but do you happen if have any copies of Wayfarer left? and if so could I snag one from you?? I'm kicking myself for missing this earlier lol
mick
they/them
fr +3
pretty much always on mobile
@Binardown
I do! I'll shoot you a PA for Wayfarer when the last run arrives from the queue. :)
@Binardown
I do! I'll shoot you a PA for Wayfarer when the last run arrives from the queue. :)
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi
oh awesome! thanks so much!! :D
@Psi
oh awesome! thanks so much!! :D
mick
they/them
fr +3
pretty much always on mobile
Could I get an estimate of when the runs I'm in will be printed? I ended up going into my reserve hoard to buy/win a baby in auction, and need to know my timeframe of getting the rest of the gems back, I'm absolutely in no rush haha.
Could I get an estimate of when the runs I'm in will be printed? I ended up going into my reserve hoard to buy/win a baby in auction, and need to know my timeframe of getting the rest of the gems back, I'm absolutely in no rush haha.
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan
The runs were all submitted on either the 4th or the 6th, so I'm guessing the latest will be the end of this week if the queue holds out at its current pace.
@Marrigan
The runs were all submitted on either the 4th or the 6th, so I'm guessing the latest will be the end of this week if the queue holds out at its current pace.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 163 164