Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 420 421 422 423 424 ... 869 870
Can I be removed from all categories please? I love this whole thing, and I've bought some really cool skins, but I impulse buy way to much! Thank you!
Can I be removed from all categories please? I love this whole thing, and I've bought some really cool skins, but I impulse buy way to much! Thank you!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
@Weavile
It looks like resell is already on your do not ping list.

@ArtemisHalfMoon

You are deleted! I totally understand those impulse buys. My gem count is sad because of GASP.
@Weavile
It looks like resell is already on your do not ping list.

@ArtemisHalfMoon

You are deleted! I totally understand those impulse buys. My gem count is sad because of GASP.
Can I get removed from jewelry/silks and gold? Also not sure if people are overpinging tags or made a mistake but I feel like I keep getting pinged for stuff that's not relevant to what I signed up for
Can I get removed from jewelry/silks and gold? Also not sure if people are overpinging tags or made a mistake but I feel like I keep getting pinged for stuff that's not relevant to what I signed up for
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
can i get removed from every breed except for Wildclaw lmao
can i get removed from every breed except for Wildclaw lmao
Looking for:
Could I be removed entirely please?
Could I be removed entirely please?
IdNtfU0.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxYQkuHQ.pngWKtl2lb.png
rUoKR6y.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWKH2C9p.pngFObX7rS.png
qjxrAwx.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouPOLOvt.pngaaUHYLp.png
H2jRHgT.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorix3ppo.pngYMPbu9R.png
@grasssnake485 You weren't on the pinglist for jewerly/silks and gold, but I've added them to your Do Not Pings ^^

@Rule Heya! You have two entries; one has no tag preferences selected and (almost) every breed selected, and the other has just wildclaws with some tag preferences. Considering both entries are going to be trimmed down to the same breed, would you prefer if we removed one of them? If so, would you like to keep the one with no tag preferences or the one with the tags?

@ScripturamRuby I've deleted your entry ^^
@grasssnake485 You weren't on the pinglist for jewerly/silks and gold, but I've added them to your Do Not Pings ^^

@Rule Heya! You have two entries; one has no tag preferences selected and (almost) every breed selected, and the other has just wildclaws with some tag preferences. Considering both entries are going to be trimmed down to the same breed, would you prefer if we removed one of them? If so, would you like to keep the one with no tag preferences or the one with the tags?

@ScripturamRuby I've deleted your entry ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@overcoat the one w the tags please
@overcoat the one w the tags please
Looking for:
Could my entry be removed? I'd like to redo it completely. Thank you!
Could my entry be removed? I'd like to redo it completely. Thank you!
fbbbRI9.gif i83lXED.gif
@Rule Done! ^^

@Thunderwyvern I've deleted your entry!
@Rule Done! ^^

@Thunderwyvern I've deleted your entry!
ATLJ0at.png
Hi! I'd like to update my entry to be pinged for Veilspun M & F accents please :)
Hi! I'd like to update my entry to be pinged for Veilspun M & F accents please :)
6Jj8Ipi.png
1 2 ... 420 421 422 423 424 ... 869 870