Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [nascence] || new 4/15
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
Slot for “falling, catching” please
Slot for “falling, catching” please
RcVbyDs.gif
Slot for falling catching, thank you!
Slot for falling catching, thank you!
0KZhsof.jpg
@asylumbat @zelrune
both added, thank you!! :D
@asylumbat @zelrune
both added, thank you!! :D
Slot for "on powdered ground" please!
Slot for "on powdered ground" please!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
Hi! Could I get a slot for falling, catching please? Thank you!
Hi! Could I get a slot for falling, catching please? Thank you!
xJ2FDKA.gifx
Rivers
she/her

Cerdae Tracker
It's look like I can't edit the google sheet can I have a slot for on powdered ground please :DD it's very lovely ♥
It's look like I can't edit the google sheet can I have a slot for on powdered ground please :DD it's very lovely ♥
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
@ladyrivers
added! :D

@kaichoukai @falgardien
I went into a little more detail in the pinged post / on the front page, but this shop is currently paid preorder only, which is why only I can edit the sheet. If you’d like to preorder an accent please send the payment via cr and I’ll add you to the slots asap! :D (I’m making an exception for “falling, catching” specifically because there will be so few prints and I don’t want people to miss out just bc they don’t have nearly 1kg on hand Right Now Immediately, but the others will be printing for a while yet!)
@ladyrivers
added! :D

@kaichoukai @falgardien
I went into a little more detail in the pinged post / on the front page, but this shop is currently paid preorder only, which is why only I can edit the sheet. If you’d like to preorder an accent please send the payment via cr and I’ll add you to the slots asap! :D (I’m making an exception for “falling, catching” specifically because there will be so few prints and I don’t want people to miss out just bc they don’t have nearly 1kg on hand Right Now Immediately, but the others will be printing for a while yet!)
Slot for all three, please!
Slot for all three, please!
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
Could I grab a slot for “falling, catching”?
Could I grab a slot for “falling, catching”?
Ohhh must have missed that, I'll send payment in a bit, im about to sleep <3
Ohhh must have missed that, I'll send payment in a bit, im about to sleep <3
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16